"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junkette

Reaction score
It’s also a thought no one else brought up, you could still trying to be pocketing me so I’m still not convinced you’re town.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
they sure do have a purpose, i want everyone to be aware that a person that is a potential lynch would never be shot by scum. most people know this when they're scum themselves that no one decides to shoot people that could be lynched, they shoot people that are either confirmed town or can't be lynched.

what i'm making abundantly clear is that there should be absolutely no reason our confirmed town odo dies when our busdriver can't even be blocked!

is the purpose clearer now?
kinda seems like something you'd want to keep up your sleeve as town and see what happens instead of giving scum advice. but maybe that's just the way I think!

Junkette

Reaction score
Magic you just gonna keep ignoring me?

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I was hoping for something else besides the outdated Frankie Lee stuff so that read seems valid.

What do you make of a Poyser shading me for essentially just trying to push a lynch through on one of my suspects?
I feel like you guys are always sussing each other tbh

Big Man

Reaction score
@Big Man

these are the relevant posts.

so everyone wants you to die and you basically accept death, i get you to claim, and then bring up cp again.

you can't say that i never wanted cp when i was the only one that even suggested that being an option again, if i didn't odo gets his way as he tends to and youre lynched there on the spot.

i think haza looks good for literally referencing some random ass to the exact post because i dont know if he actually goes through that effort as scum, but i'll looked into it.

rugrat also looks good here for 1) saying he wants big man to use his role 2) he parroted my reasoning in regards to big man not wanting to die but it was justified reasoning.

altho i didnt really like that rugrat voted big man again via a troll vote based on what junk was pushing.
I think if you're scum you need to give off the impression that your reads are good otherwise people will start to suspect you. you already probably misread Odo so you probably wouldn't want to say you agree with me being scum as well given that im about to flip so I don't put much stock into this. it would have taken a fair bit of effort to divert the lynch onto someone else so you would have known that all you were doing is diverting the lynch and you could say later that you weren't for the lynch and wanted to lynch CP instead. I don't think you actually mentioned or agreed with any reasoning for me to be scum tbh. if that's true then it makes it even stranger that you didn't push CP a bit harder given you actively had reason to scum read him.

Junkette

Reaction score
I feel like you guys are always sussing each other tbh

Yea true enough, I do have Poyser as town based on his entrance this game. I did push through his lynch on day 1 when he was scum two days ago. Your right that his suspicion on me probably shouldn’t deter the town read I have on him now.

Big Man

Reaction score
I'll reread stuff now because I don't want to tunnel and im not really sure on my reads.

Junkette

Reaction score
I agree with Magic calling you out not to self protect cause I was thinking you should protect Odo too, and being blunt about it doesn’t really matter cause scum probably had an idea that you might do this if you’re town.

So that’s not really an argument against Magic tbh.

Junkette

Reaction score
I think a scum Magic would have pushed through a lynch yesterday rather then asking people there directions. The latter reads more town looking to get reads on people.

Still very much fine with Magic’s play so far.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I agree with Magic calling you out not to self protect cause I was thinking you should protect Odo too, and being blunt about it doesn’t really matter cause scum probably had an idea that you might do this if you’re town.

So that’s not really an argument against Magic tbh.
not really I have a selfish reputation (which I dispute) so there's ambiguity

getting me to talk about it was either dumb or scummy

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I also tend to use the bus driver role in a particular way

Showtime

Reaction score
kinda seems like something you'd want to keep up your sleeve as town and see what happens instead of giving scum advice. but maybe that's just the way I think!

as i said you wont be shot and why would i want it up your sleeve when i can outright make scum afraid of shooting odo and avoid any WIFOM reasoning as to why he died. :)

Showtime

Reaction score
Fair enough, kinda want to know why Magic has me as town too tbh.

mostly because of your push aligns with how you typically push people as town altho i didnt like the bunny ears pop-in from when big man brought up your name and you immediately showed up to dispute him cause it looked like you were just lurking at that point. it's not a strong town read.

Status
Not open for further replies.