"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I got mad you decided not to vote at all, not that you unvoted. you trying to force a no lynch in that situation was awful, again the whole point was to get as many opinions from everyone as possible and then judge off the flip. where exactly do we get with no flip?

it's transparently visible what i was doing and i said much multiple times in the thread.
You got mad and directly tried to influence me by telling me why no lynching was worse than lynching Big Man. So this "I wasn't trying to influence the wagon" shit you're selling is nonsense i'm afraid

Showtime

Reaction score
Magic also never commented on CP saying that I was 'given up scum' despite the fact magic earlier said himself that my posts felt like town. he defended CP in fact from the point by bringing up the fact that a near confirmed town player also said I was given up scum which wasn't even true. he also went and brought up roles from previous games from the host which could have been a way to try to prod along my wagon. he said he was leaning on CP but didn't really push it or even vote him. he said he wanted to lynch CP but his actions suggest I'm the one he wanted to be lynched!

why would i bring up cp saying that? his opinion was irrelevant.

i didn't defend cp saying that, haza brought up someone else saying it before him(I think it was haza) and I quoted odo's posts which were pretty much saying the same thing.

I brought up roles from past games because it was relevant in deciding who to lynch. You decided to not fully claim your role which is your own error and something you should be better than because when I go look up every past game and there's not a single instance of a one-shot night action town role that really doesn't help your case.

I didn't push cp, never pushed you either. I pushed people to pick their own direction

Showtime

Reaction score
You got mad and directly tried to influence me by telling me why no lynching was worse than lynching Big Man. So this "I wasn't trying to influence the wagon" shit you're selling is nonsense i'm afraid

I wasn't mad and flat out said it was a waste. You can either understand why it was fucking stupid or try pushing shit because I can go quote my posts which, again, transparently show what I was doing. You picking neither side is a bad look, especially if cp is scum, because it means you just didn't want to be associated with a town big man flip (and you literally said "I'm sure you'll push this lynch through anyway").

Junkette

Reaction score
Find that hard to believe tbh, plenty content out there to take me out of null by now

I’ve been busy this week and haven’t had time to ISO anyone or do a reread, after pushing through a lynch on Big Man, I’m likely gonna take a step back from posting and do that too much.

Not sure why it’s so hard to believe considering you arrived late, posted while I was dead in my first life and was focused on Big Man while you were around last night.

Like I pretty have some sort of read one way or another on everyone else?

Showtime

Reaction score
i know where my vote is and ive said where id prefer to vote, but i dont want to force the wagon in any one direction so we can get as many potential thoughts on the direction as possible. fruitful, no?
why you unvote breh?
Fine with a no lynch, we are already down one town and have a 95% confirmed Odo. I'm not satisfied that Big Man is scum enough to hang my hat on it, some of the votes on him have been poor at best and a big benefit of the flip being a read on Odo isn't really relevant as he is already confirmed.

Off to bed
ya we're not no lynching. the whole point of getting everyone's thoughts and opinions wasn't to end with nothing because then i just got a whole lot of nothing from it.
and before someone hits me with the "you always say it's fine to no lynch day 1"

ya when nothing is happening and going in a direction would be cause most people are forcing it, but both options have had people weigh in and will actually give shit off the wagon.

try some other stupid shit, haza, you don't get to rewrite intentions.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I wasn't mad and flat out said it was a waste. You can either understand why it was fucking stupid or try pushing shit because I can go quote my posts which, again, transparently show what I was doing. You picking neither side is a bad look, especially if cp is scum, because it means you just didn't want to be associated with a town big man flip (and you literally said "I'm sure you'll push this lynch through anyway").
So if after you'd berated me I had hopped back on Big Man that would have been totally organic and not influenced by you at all then? If what you wanted was to Guage peoples stances with their votes like you're claiming then you should be more than happy with what you were getting from me. Especially given I knew BM would get lynched anyway and said as much outright.. because you weren't I feel like what you're claiming as your intent isn't really genuine, sounds like more fake news tbh

Showtime

Reaction score
Sorry Big Man :( Agreed! We're really in sync this game now that we got over the start of the game :)
This is so shit, are town not supposed to want to not get lynched? You know way better than this
It's not lol Magic is scum
yeah a bunch of people wanted to lynch me and I was like OR
I just don't think this "being relatively certain you are scum" thing ever happened mate
magic's play has been ultra sus and I'm not sure why people aren't recognizing this and keep holding me up as a default lynch

why do you agree with odo that lethal is next up for a lynch and then push me. why not say im up for the next lynch and push me yourself rather than encouraging others to read me as scum?

Showtime

Reaction score
So if after you'd berated me I had hopped back on Big Man that would have been totally organic and not influenced by you at all then? If what you wanted was to Guage peoples stances with their votes like you're claiming then you should be more than happy with what you were getting from me. Especially given I knew BM would get lynched anyway and said as much outright.. because you weren't I feel like what you're claiming as your intent isn't really genuine, sounds like more fake news tbh

where did i berate you or show a hint of anger in the two posts i just quoted that was a response to your unvote? FAKE NEWS HAZA?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
where did i berate you or show a hint of anger in the two posts i just quoted that was a response to your unvote? FAKE NEWS HAZA?
Your reaction felt like you were berating me for my stance given that you basically ridiculed it lol.

Showtime

Reaction score
let's just vig magic so we know if he's been chatting shit or not

lethal is the safer play but I don't recall mother raising a bitch, vig

cp seeing as you're literally a lynch option, there is absolutely no reason for you to busdrive yourself to protect yourself as scum would never kill you in this situation and your usage should reflect as such. :)

Reactions: Junkette

Big Man

Reaction score
i didn't want to influence the wagon in any one direction, sorry big man. you may not buy that, but i think it's clear my intent was to make sure people picked their own direction rather than have me tell them where to go because that kind of hinders the whole thing.

i didn't vote and haza brought that up too, i had repeatedly said cp was the one i found more scummy of you two.
how does you voting tell people where to go? you said you preferred CP anyway which people could see. at some point between wanting people to find their direction themselves and deciding that it's too late now for CP to even be an option I'd have expected you to have voted CP if you really preferred that lynch. if you voted CP he would have more likely become an option and people would have had to choose between the 2 of us which would have given us more instead of you just saying it's too late to vote CP now and make me the only option, giving the rest of the people who voted after you no choice at all, their votes are completely null.

Showtime

Reaction score
Well like for example I don’t think lethal and evans would be aligned from memory but I don’t really like either of them. I’d say lethal is my top scum read atm tho

big man made pretty good points on magic tbh

and I kinda think junk is full of shit

so that’s probably where I’m at atm. I’m honestly not sure about cp
:deandre

let me put it this way, big man v1 was aware of what i was doing the whole time and never questioned me.

didn't ask me what i was doing and seemed aware that the only reason he didn't immediately die was because of me because he didn't even have hope of not dying. he did give reasons for his vote on cp and yet reps back in and the only person he decides to push is the person that delayed his lynch at all.

trying to pin me for his lynch makes virtually no sense because odo had already called for his lynch hours beforehand and i said to wait and get everyone's own opinion on where they want the lynch to go.

like it's literally in the thread, just go read.

Junkette

Reaction score
why is that?

Like I said lack of interaction with him, not having the time to properly go through his entrance/posts again, I’m basically playing a one read through of the thread and posting when I have the time at work, don’t wanna ISO and read back stuff on my phone either.

However, I do like the point you bring up about his no punching and if CP flips scum, I’ll be looking in Haza’s direction.

why would i bring up cp saying that? his opinion was irrelevant.

i didn't defend cp saying that, haza brought up someone else saying it before him(I think it was haza) and I quoted odo's posts which were pretty much saying the same thing.

I brought up roles from past games because it was relevant in deciding who to lynch. You decided to not fully claim your role which is your own error and something you should be better than because when I go look up every past game and there's not a single instance of a one-shot night action town role that really doesn't help your case.

I didn't push cp, never pushed you either. I pushed people to pick their own direction

I mean tbf we did my desperado flip and that role was one shot as well so we had evidence from this game of that changing but Desperado is a role I feel should never be more then one shot, so I can understand why you still brought it up.

I tried faking two shots pre my first death in case Odo flipped scum. That way O could have potentially lured the mafia kill on a now roleless towny, Poyser questioning that and not understanding why I’d do that was odd but meh not something i’m gonna call him scum over

Showtime

Reaction score
how does you voting tell people where to go? you said you preferred CP anyway which people could see. at some point between wanting people to find their direction themselves and deciding that it's too late now for CP to even be an option I'd have expected you to have voted CP if you really preferred that lynch. if you voted CP he would have more likely become an option and people would have had to choose between the 2 of us which would have given us more instead of you just saying it's too late to vote CP now and make me the only option, giving the rest of the people who voted after you no choice at all, their votes are completely null.

read the above.

your lynch was set prior to me even butting in in the first place, so why are you trying to pin the lynch on me when it was the direction everyone was going in and you already decided you were going to die anyway? care to explain the logic in this.

Big Man

Reaction score
im not pinning the lynch on you. can you find the scum pushing my wagon? because I can't and I said as much in my first life that most people were talking nonsense and I can't differenatiate between town and scum. I'm questioning your play around my wagon. just because you delayed my lynch, doesn't make you town.

Status
Not open for further replies.