"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junkette

Reaction score
I’m so null on Haza it hurts tbh.

Hate people directing the Vig too shoot Magic like wut?

Junkette

Reaction score
What do you make of Haza unvoting Big Man and opting for a no lynch? Odo?

Showtime

Reaction score
Still a little confused as to why nobody's mentioned CP's role, particularly when we have another protection role outed.

I find it odd CP would claim busdriver when any town protection claim (especially if they flip) would fuck him. I guess he's going to be using his role purely from a self preservation form - but that doesn't really line up.

What would he claim otherwise?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I’m so null on Haza it hurts tbh.

Hate people directing the Vig too shoot Magic like wut?
Find that hard to believe tbh, plenty content out there to take me out of null by now

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Tbh at this stage, I dont really have any conclusions. Kinda going back to square 1, so my thoughts are subject to change

Showtime

Reaction score
Lmao but you knew the desperado had happened and even mentioned it in the post you said it so how does it stop people saying it’s a convenient read? :mj4

That looked bad but the level of energy and aggression from lethal here is far higher than what he had going last game. As in most of it seemed just directed at tkok, but I'll review.

Showtime

Reaction score
:reigns3:

Fuck off with that bullshit. It was once my play, but where did it get me? Nowhere. I'd advise you to suss previous games and you'll see I'm a lot calmer these days
Oh I pointed out he was less calm too lol

I mean this is literally you fitting that description lol

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
speaking of which, as you brought this up on your unvote too, why exactly were you on the position that I pushed big man to be lynched?
you did push him to be lynched, you got mad when I unvoted him lol

Showtime

Reaction score
you missed off my vote. you also supposedely wanted to lynch yet never voted, that would be 6 with around 5 hours to go and it was around the time people were coming back. you adding your vote at any point in the previous 7 hours would have helped CP become more of an option because the only person to vote him recently was the guy who had the largest wagon on him, the momentum on that wagon was dead and even a single vote would have helped with that and made CP an option. instead you decided to keep your vote parked somewhere else for ??? reasons and then complain about no lynching when you played a part in making sure there was only 1 option to lynch from.

i didn't want to influence the wagon in any one direction, sorry big man. you may not buy that, but i think it's clear my intent was to make sure people picked their own direction rather than have me tell them where to go because that kind of hinders the whole thing.

i didn't vote and haza brought that up too, i had repeatedly said cp was the one i found more scummy of you two.

Showtime

Reaction score
you did push him to be lynched, you got mad when I unvoted him lol

I got mad you decided not to vote at all, not that you unvoted. you trying to force a no lynch in that situation was awful, again the whole point was to get as many opinions from everyone as possible and then judge off the flip. where exactly do we get with no flip?

it's transparently visible what i was doing and i said much multiple times in the thread.

Ace

Reaction score
@Odo

town reads are lethal [light], Poyser [light], Brutus, Magic, Haza, OMB, Odo [obvs]

Scum reads: CP, Rugrat [light]

Others are pretty much null either due to me not having an opinion on them due to inactivty, or me being uncertain on how to read their play (eg Junk) (Lethal kinda falls into the latter category too tbf). I'm presuming there are scum in the nulls for obvious reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.