"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Showtime

Reaction score
@Big Man you should probably claim breh
Alco I didn't like his early suspicion of OMB. he kept making reference to his handle on Lethal's scum meta which is regularly to post theme spec. throughout the game and compared OMB's play to that. but in this game OMB just made one early theme spec post when basically nothing had happened yet. I think there's a big difference there. it seemed to me when you try to find something you do as town and point to you doing it as town as scum so people associate it with your town game but it didn't seem genuine to me. I also hated this post

seemed very MEEK to me and not something I associate with Alco.

Brutus is getting involved as much as he can and asking meanigful questions, something he struggles to do as scum and I've read him correctly based on this before.
that implies there's a chance of me living with claiming which there isn't so I'm good.
i dont understand, if you die you flip and your claim comes out anyway?
yes so it can be a surprise.
this isn't town play.

This Big Man dude talking nothing but pure shite
just claim please.
Post 447 of Nintendo suggests you are pretty confident in your ability to town read me and that was based on similar activity to this. I'm a little CURIOUS that you're saying this isn't the case...

Don't think your sus on me is very legit unfortunately but happy to let you elaborate if you wish
It's not helpful to the town cause to refuse to claim until your flip.

I understand King Fitz did it in 2013, but that play is outdated in the past when the other players were much weaker.
Odo did this in this very game and was town. It's against your win condition =/= "it's not town play"

It isn't scummy, is it?
okay, if it means that much to you I'm a 1x tracker. I hope this helps.
Not claiming x shot is a little bizarre and not very pro-town
Ok

vote: big man
what's the wagon at, stop voting pls.
well the other posts i quoted didnt seem to work, but im pretty sure he's on 7ish.

idk if i want to lynch big man because nothing he's been doing thus far seems to be for self preservation nor is he voting to get votes off himself and onto someone else. he seems rather indifferent to it all.

id prefer a cp lynch or maybe just flat out haza.
We’re lynching big man
do you disagree with anything that i said? he up until this point seemed to accept his lynch and was apathetic to claiming.
Let Big Man use his role tbf
what made you change your mind?
he didn't fight his lynch at all, just seemed indifferent to it.

His role makes me inclined to see where it goes if nothing else
like i said in regards to you, i just dont have absolute resolve in the direction im going.

big man read back in the thread, responded to shit, and then still felt apathetic enough to just die with his claim. what is the point in reading back that whole thing if you're not even going to try to convince people to let you live? he didn't at any point. cp meanwhile did suggest different targets for people to go for and was much stronger in trying to defend himself/get the pressure off of himself and just followed you on big man.
then again those remaining on the cp wagon looks kinda trash. hmmmm.
@Hank
@Doddsy
@Alco
@Ace Dalton
@Lethal Banks

what do y'all think we should do?

i actually dont mind ace/alco so it's not as suss as i thought.

@Big Man

these are the relevant posts.

so everyone wants you to die and you basically accept death, i get you to claim, and then bring up cp again.

you can't say that i never wanted cp when i was the only one that even suggested that being an option again, if i didn't odo gets his way as he tends to and youre lynched there on the spot.

i think haza looks good for literally referencing some random ass to the exact post because i dont know if he actually goes through that effort as scum, but i'll looked into it.

rugrat also looks good here for 1) saying he wants big man to use his role 2) he parroted my reasoning in regards to big man not wanting to die but it was justified reasoning.

altho i didnt really like that rugrat voted big man again via a troll vote based on what junk was pushing.

Junkette

Reaction score
Rugrat is just mean and takes every opportunity to ridicule me so honestly that’s probably all it was

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
cp seeing as you're literally a lynch option, there is absolutely no reason for you to busdrive yourself to protect yourself as scum would never kill you in this situation and your usage should reflect as such. :)
You won't be influencing my actions ;)

Junkette

Reaction score
Yea Magic is putting way more effort this game then the last, I wouldn’t lynch him right now tbh.

Showtime

Reaction score
You won't be influencing my actions ;)

see you can't really say this is as what I say is entirely fair and reasonable. You are 100% a lynch option. No scum team is killing a mislynch option, if you are town, so there's no reason for you to use your role to protect yourself.

Junkette

Reaction score
CP, why am I town? If you just say Frankie Lee then i’m voting for you tomorrow

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I didn't push cp, never pushed you either. I pushed people to pick their own direction
lmao you said I was your preferred lynch multiple times

didn't push me though! more like you didn't vote me because by the time you started pushing me everyone else was going away from me.
why do you agree with odo that lethal is next up for a lynch and then push me. why not say im up for the next lynch and push me yourself rather than encouraging others to read me as scum?
because lynching lethal is more realistic than convincing people to lynch you at this junkture. I'm hoping power roles are paying attention to my posts though

CraigPelton

Reaction score
see you can't really say this is as what I say is entirely fair and reasonable. You are 100% a lynch option. No scum team is killing a mislynch option, if you are town, so there's no reason for you to use your role to protect yourself.
there's literally no reason for me to discuss what I'm doing tonight. I'm not getting shot by scum. I'm a smart player who knows how to use his role. your posts have no purpose.

Junkette

Reaction score
If CP is town he might be thinking you’re scum (he is) and thus thinks you might kill him tonight to get rid of the Bus Driver and get rid of a player suspecting you.

Aside from that thought I’d agree he’s a lynch option and probably shouldn’t self protect but whatever, i’ll Wait for his actions tomorrow and judge accordingly, he is a GOAT Bus Driver, and I’m always down for a drive!

Last edited:

CraigPelton

Reaction score
CP, why am I town? If you just say Frankie Lee then i’m voting for you tomorrow
because iirc you hit the ground running from where you left off right after repping in which didn't seem like you were taking stock of the scum team and possibly making plans which is something you do as scum

CraigPelton

Reaction score
yeah junk you started posting literally 5 minutes after you repped back in and knew exactly what you wanted to do

Junkette

Reaction score
Fair enough, kinda want to know why Magic has me as town too tbh.

Junkette

Reaction score
I was hoping for something else besides the outdated Frankie Lee stuff so that read seems valid.

What do you make of a Poyser shading me for essentially just trying to push a lynch through on one of my suspects?

Showtime

Reaction score
lmao you said I was your preferred lynch multiple times

didn't push me though! more like you didn't vote me because by the time you started pushing me everyone else was going away from me.
because lynching lethal is more realistic than convincing people to lynch you at this junkture. I'm hoping power roles are paying attention to my posts though

i know i did, but big man said i never earnestly pushed your lynch and didn't. if i did i might have been able to have it, but not in the way i wanted because it would have been me forcefully asking people to join the wagon, whereas what i wanted was everyone's input.

there's literally no reason for me to discuss what I'm doing tonight. I'm not getting shot by scum. I'm a smart player who knows how to use his role. your posts have no purpose.

they sure do have a purpose, i want everyone to be aware that a person that is a potential lynch would never be shot by scum. most people know this when they're scum themselves that no one decides to shoot people that could be lynched, they shoot people that are either confirmed town or can't be lynched.

what i'm making abundantly clear is that there should be absolutely no reason our confirmed town odo dies when our busdriver can't even be blocked!

is the purpose clearer now?

Reactions: Junkette
Status
Not open for further replies.