"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
lolwat.

that reasoning doesn't make sense because poyser and cp are both upper tiers as well. i mean i can understand the poyser part, but not the cp part.
then you're missing the point of my reasoning breh

Showtime

Reaction score
Not disagreeing as it seemed like a town reaction

but we should be mindful when looking at scum flips imo, as the wording does seem to suggest the role could be blocked.

im assuming the role could be blocked after a night action opposed to in the middle of day 1.

like something happens on night 1 that can make it so it fails on day 1 sorta deal. i could be wrong, but that just makes most sense to be(outside of flat out being bulletproof).

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Just to repeat, theres a trapping mechanic in the game that my role specifically counteracts - Im pretty sure thats the indy kill mechanism

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Yeah, did I not put lethal on my scum heap? If not, that was an oversight, hes definitely in my reds
okay this time I really did get there first you guys

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Once during the course of the game you may kill a player by bolding "Kill [Player]" in the game thread.
If the targeted player is not Town aligned, they will die.
If the targeted player is Town aligned or if your shot is blocked or fails due to any other circumstances, you will die instead.

from junks flip. kill could be used any time. How that interacts with other night roles I dunno tho

Showtime

Reaction score
then you're missing the point of my reasoning breh

but what's the point?

it's cp and poyser. your reasoning makes sense if it's tier 4 and 5 pushing along with me, but saying i look worse because i can push that while they can't doesn't exactly line up because generally speaking we're all around the same tier anyway.

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Back home now guys can someone tell me bout how much time is left?

Kajuh

Reaction score
Junk with the courageous play. Gotta respect it.

who is Kajuh?

Hi, I'm new here. One of the players suggested I give it a shot so here I am.

hello @Kajuh

looking forward to your thoughts and any questions you might have

Sorry, this is the first time I've had a chance to catch up on what's going on and I finally finished reading everything. I'm not sure if I have a solid opinion yet since I'm still trying to get a gauge on who is who and what they're like based on everyone's posts. I'll let you know once I've done a little more lurking.

"Once during the course of the game you may kill a player by bolding "Kill [Player]" in the game thread.
If the targeted player is not Town aligned, they will die.
If the targeted player is Town aligned or if your shot is blocked or fails due to any other circumstances, you will die instead. "

It doesn't imply anything except if the shot fails. So unless odo is the bulletproof essentially he is confirmed.

I'm not familiar with the roles in this game, more specifically, the ways in which the shot could be "blocked or fail due to any other circumstance" by Odo. Would someone be able to explain that to me? <3

Junkette

Reaction score
Your hero has returned. And happy to say i’m Town.

I’ve been following along, I got new reads, i’ll Have to look back on things after work but right now I definitely don’t mind the Big Man direction and think we should get a claim there.

Hank/Lethal look like scum to me too.

Odo/Poyser are my top two town reads.

Junkette

Reaction score
Vote Big Man

Agreed with the Odo direction but didn’t vote him at all is a bad look to me considering I used my desperado shot

Status
Not open for further replies.