"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Basically this was his reply to my post last night:

This is false, the game has had a slow start. My post was on page 18 at the 18 hr mark

Recent games at the 18 hr mark by pages,

48 pages pb
39 stw
26 jw
19 aew
22 norse
38 star wars
33 crusaders

So yeah it's been a slow start. him shading for me it then is FAKE NEWS! Don't like being shaded based on FAKE NEWS
:pogba this seems like a detailed read for when made without even reading the thread lmao

not to mention that in general it’s just pure shite :heston

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Now you're leaving out the entire contextual importance of my post which was that I hadn't had time to read back and the significance of a slow start was that it wouldn't take me long to catch up. Amount of posts correlate to the importance to the post which you shaded me for. FAKE NEWS MAGIC
:deandre

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Differing levels of conviction. Your question was since when do I hesitate on scum reads/leans? - all of the time, I'll hesitate to throw a scum lean on someone because I consider town motivations for their play. I'll only push people I believe are actually likely to be scum.

I didn't push Rugrat because he's scum. I pushed him to get him into the game as his posts/copied posts seemed to be more likely trolling than actually scummy.
Look at Rugrats posts pre my vote and post.

Looks like it worked.
I still feel like this guy is full of shit lol

Showtime

Reaction score
i remember lethal being a lot less calm and composed as town or am i wrong.

like all of his posts so far just seem so emotionless lol.

Showtime

Reaction score
his complete lack of irony detection felt disingenuous and still kinda does lol

usually odo just ignores my nonsense, doesn't engage with it directly like this game

i do like this btw because it does come off as a response as "i was just being myself and odo's reaction felt off" sorta deal.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Poyser and CP both look better than you on ODO IMO as you're an upper tier and are perfectly capable of getting a wagon going without the need for uppers hands getting dirty partic poyser who has struggled a lot with Odo recently and wouldn't want to open that can of worms as S

Brutus doesn't look like scared S he looks like trying to improve Town, his posts seem free, FREE OF THE CHAINS OF SCUMHOOD

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I dont give it that much credit tbh

You cant put a vote down on a wagon headed by magic and poyser and then say lol jk

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
let me clarify what happened rather than he said/she said bullshit.

hank says what i said about odo is factually wrong, but he understands it anyway.

he says my doddsy town read is generous.

votes rugrat

he actually adds fuel to the odo wagon by pointing this out. he wasn't just a bystander.

this was directed at rugrat.

this is directed at me. he's not at all pushing me for town reading doddsy, he's saying it ruins my ability to read doddsy by giving my meta away so early. this isn't a push or even remotely shading me, so him saying that's what he was doing is dishonest as he was at this same time pushing rugrat.

^at rugrat again for the town reads.

^at rugrat again.

if this wasn't a scum read and push yet mine is im honestly confused. i dont buy you were pushing him to get him involved as he was literally involved making reads at that point and doing a fake push on poyser, so again what was the point of this rugrat stuff if it was not a legitimate push.

okay well he answered my question prior to me asking it, which is a good look.

thoughts on myself/cp lethal?
Yeah EV is full of shit

Showtime

Reaction score
Poyser and CP both look better than you on ODO IMO as you're an upper tier and are perfectly capable of getting a wagon going without the need for uppers hands getting dirty partic poyser who has struggled a lot with Odo recently and wouldn't want to open that can of worms as S

Brutus doesn't look like scared S he looks like trying to improve Town, his posts seem free, FREE OF THE CHAINS OF SCUMHOOD

lolwat.

that reasoning doesn't make sense because poyser and cp are both upper tiers as well. i mean i can understand the poyser part, but not the cp part.

Showtime

Reaction score

You cant put a vote down on a wagon headed by magic and poyser and then say lol jk

no im just speaking from his perspective that he still feels weird about your reaction. as scum if youre essentially confirmed i dont see much reason for him to continue to prod there opposed to just sucking up/appeasing you from that point if you get what i mean.

probably fine lynching big man over him barring something good.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score

sure I can and have done it many times. sheeping magic on obvious nothing votes d1 is my go-to

you need to make things happen d1 and then gauge people's reactions. your reaction smelled bad to me so I stayed there. thank god for junk! hopefully!

Last edited:

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
lmao odo is confirmed

the reaction itself to the show, as in claiming as soon as he was shot, means he was not whatsoever expecting to survivor. this isn't some 10/10 mastermind gambit. there's no way he would have anticipated that.
Not disagreeing as it seemed like a town reaction

but we should be mindful when looking at scum flips imo, as the wording does seem to suggest the role could be blocked.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Yeah, did I not put lethal on my scum heap? If not, that was an oversight, hes definitely in my reds

Status
Not open for further replies.