"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
@Big Man your vote is still on Evans because he made a joke, are you reading him scum based on that as your vote (which I thought was a joke) implies? Did your read on him evolve? Did you just forget to unvote?

yo this looks like CP3 laying one up for Capela back in the good old days :heston

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
indy would die too(as it said anyone that isn't town) and gf should as well

desperado isn't an investigation role so there should be no reason anyone survives the shot unless they're just flat out town or whatever weird blocking mechanic tweet has in his game.
such is implied in his PM

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
The PM is probably intended to not confirm a surviving player 100%, cause 100% confirms are gay as fuck

lets move on

Showtime

Reaction score
"Once during the course of the game you may kill a player by bolding "Kill [Player]" in the game thread.
If the targeted player is not Town aligned, they will die.
If the targeted player is Town aligned or if your shot is blocked or fails due to any other circumstances, you will die instead. "

It doesn't imply anything except if the shot fails. So unless odo is the bulletproof essentially he is confirmed.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I agree it's not worth thinking about for the next few phases but the PM clearly suggests there are ways for a non-town to survive the shot lol

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
PRELIMINARY town reads from pages 1-5:

CP
Brutus
Poyser

Reactions: CraigPelton

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
page 6-10 i'm a bit flummoxed by some of Hank's posts and i'm bored of the argument between Odo and Poyser

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I still think this is highly generous. Doddsy has two posts. By posting this now, you’ve removed all hope of being able to apply this meta to a more substantial amount of posts when he returns.

Surely it’s better to give a player more time to post and to analyse his posts for a tell like you’ve announced here as opposed to alerting him and the thread to such a tell, especially after two posts

Ridiculously generous lmao

In both cases here WRT Magic and Rugrat I would expect both to have town reads early and it be NAI, I don't think the strength of the read is particularly important either as both are upper tier players that should have confidence in their reads as town. Are you worried about strong town reads being thrown around? That wouldn't be good

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I think theres an extremely excellent chance haza and big man are scum

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I'd say Mitch might have taken flight as he felt a bit of heat from Odo incoming

Odo was under a bit of pressure at the time so he needn't have been massively concerned but I don't think Mitch thinks that way

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
You never answered me on this Poyser, could you please explain?
There’s nothing to answer as it’s a generic question lol

if you want a generic answer it’s that scum don’t usually lead wagons on towns strongest players on D1 - but that doesn’t take any context into consideration at all, same as your question

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
2 out of those 5 were joke votes. So 3 votes for Day 1 :draper2

Well after reading the context of his votes. Doddsy and Junk were jokes. Then he voted Rugrat amidst the kefuffle, just to prod at him (said something about a traitor which I don’t understand) Voted Magic, and then voted CP after he was all over Magic, he mentioned having a good read on him. The transition from Magic to CP doesn’t make sense.
Fwiw I thought evans entrance into the thread was pretty awkward

Status
Not open for further replies.