"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
didnt ask me, but generally evans and haza just joining my wagon seems to be a thing for wanting odo to head it. evans aint the focus for the day and I guess odo disagrees there, but that wagon isn't coming to fruition without odo's support and i feel like that's what they're aiming for.
lol isn't Odo scum reading a number of people over you? I'm the only one on you?

FAKE NEWS MAGIC

Showtime

Reaction score
1. Hank
2. Ace Dalton
3. PHEN0M
4. Ricky Bobby
5. Doddsy

7. mikey damage
8. Poyser
9. Rugrat
10. NotBrutus
11. Lethal Banks
13. Alco
14. MitchJo Rawley
15. Raidokken
16. Kajuh
17. Odo
18. CraigPelton
19. Big Man

i'm about here, which is SAD.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
id like some scum reads on paper too pls

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
lost big with the white male vote! a real shame!

not sure what trump expected though when he built his campaign around giving free shit (see: stealing from white people) to black people lmao. worst ran campaign in memory. way different from 2016

excited to have crime bill Joe back in charge!
but weren't all the big news networks who were bashing Trump praising the rioters who were explicitly trying to destroy Whitey's stuff?

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
but weren't all the big news networks who were bashing Trump praising the rioters who were explicitly trying to destroy Whitey's stuff?
doesn't matter when trump isn't doing anything about it himself! St "George Floyd looking down from heaven"! yuck! countless MAGA folks attacked and even murdered by commies and Trump doesnt mention their name. of course he lost!

Reactions: Rugrat

Showtime

Reaction score
lol isn't Odo scum reading a number of people over you? I'm the only one on you?

FAKE NEWS MAGIC

evans was on me too

you also voted me.

no one is going to directly be like "odo pls lead a lynch on magic". i have, however, plenty of times seen in scum qts "maybe we can get magic/odo/poyser/bleh to all go in on each other while we sti back and let them take each other out!!!!"

prodding a wagon along or making it a thing and hoping he picks it up would definitely be a thing i can see people doing.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
evans was on me too

you also voted me.

no one is going to directly be like "odo pls lead a lynch on magic". i have, however, plenty of times seen in scum qts "maybe we can get magic/odo/poyser/bleh to all go in on each other while we sti back and let them take each other out!!!!"

prodding a wagon along or making it a thing and hoping he picks it up would definitely be a thing i can see people doing.

Interesting that you never considered this during your hardon for lynching me

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
i dont think anything he did was alignment indicative and i dont see rugrat panicking like that as scum. he's more composed typically.

also if he was panicking he would just double down his vote on odo more(unless they were scum together) because it would get pressure off of.

speaking of, more votes on odo. he's not going to claim over 3 votes and honestly it's more pressing than anything to do with mikey to phen0m to whatever otherwise a push on odo will get lost in the balance and id prefer this be resolved now than later in the game where the people that are alive are either more likely to be swayed by odo or be ones that he was reading as town(if he is scum that is).

1. Hank
2. Ace Dalton
3. PHEN0M
4. Ricky Bobby
5. Doddsy

7. mikey damage
8. Poyser
9. Rugrat
10. NotBrutus
11. Lethal Banks
13. Alco
14. MitchJo Rawley
15. Raidokken
16. Kajuh
17. Odo
18. CraigPelton
19. Big Man

i'm about here, which is SAD.
hmm? not much consistency here is there?

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I was the FIRST to suspect Magic

remember I said not to let him slip away!

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
evans was on me too

you also voted me.

I voted you when there were no votes on you so saying "haza just joining my wagon" is ... FAKE NEWS

#FAKENEWSMAGIC

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
I think CP is probably town. I don't see much logic to claiming busdriver when there is a confirmed town jailkeeper around, if a Bodyguard is claimed it would likely create problems on account of the small probability that town have three protective roles.

Showtime

Reaction score
id like some scum reads on paper too pls

lethal/haza/hank stick out to me the most thus far. i could be wrong on hank for sure because i have seen him believe he can be an ace at catching me and it could just be that, but i really dont agree with his version of what happened.

out of the weak town reads id go ace>brutus>ricky>doddsy in terms of strength.

i can see one of big man and cp being scum, dont disagree with the case against either and would like a flip. not exactly the best at reading cp day 1 anymore because he just does stuff and jumps around, but out of the people that pressured you they looked the worst and i dont think it was all town on you.

Interesting that you never considered this during your hardon for lynching me

i mean did, but im not going to voice it. odo you read me scum all last game, right? i know you hate all advice at this point, but ill give you some anyway. one of the reasons he never stuck, among town fumbling all over itself and the info stuff, was because you never really concentrated on it. i concentrated on you because i know otherwise nothing can come out of it and the wagon could easily be diverted and if youre scum then you can eventually off me and convince others to stay off you for the rest of the game and win. it's a respect thing to actually focus in on you because otherwise it goes nowhere, which is why i think your reaction was unwarranted as no i wasn't set on lynching you but i was set pushing the direction until something came out of it as otherwise it would die.

hmm? not much consistency here is there?

yes there is. she asked me what i thought of you and suggested you were panicking to do stuff and it was scummy to her. i literally said it's not alignment indicative, i didnt suggest you were town.

Status
Not open for further replies.