"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
He says his push on me was because of lack of reads and to make me contribute, but his initial push stemmed from having reads too early?

how does that logic work

Are you expecting perfect logic from Evans or smth?

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
He says his push on me was because of lack of reads and to make me contribute, but his initial push stemmed from having reads too early?

how does that logic work
Are you expecting perfect logic from Evans or smth?

Rugrat, can you show me the post where I said I pushed your for a lack of reads please? Or are you making shit up?

Showtime

Reaction score
Looked back at Lethal’s post, “current events” was the wrong term lol

He did make a good point in regards to Poysers choices on who he’s gone after this game. Last few games as scum he’s kind of gone the low hanging fruit route, this game he’s head on with the big bois.

but all lethal said about the big bois was they're both town doing a dick measuring contest.

Showtime

Reaction score
Big oof

Why didn’t you vote me? Lots of stuff to not like according to this, not like you were busy with anything else?

actually reminiscent of this, the game he caught me for my play around jeff(when he was my teammate), he did say one of the things that made me look bad was agreeing with his points in regards to jeff but not voting him. of course that was a scum hesitating to vote scum interaction, but i do generally agree about the idea that it doesn't make sense to not vote your main suspects if you agree with the points/case against them unless you dont want to be overly associated with a town wagon(which you turned out to be).

Showtime

Reaction score
Odo. Any thoughts about Haza’s first two posts, subsequent re-entry with a vote on Magic whilst indicating that he hadn’t read the thread and prompt exit?

didnt ask me, but generally evans and haza just joining my wagon seems to be a thing for wanting odo to head it. evans aint the focus for the day and I guess odo disagrees there, but that wagon isn't coming to fruition without odo's support and i feel like that's what they're aiming for.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I disagree with the above, Ive at no point given any inclination to vote you

Haza doesnt even think Im confirmed so I dont think this holds water

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Vote Count

Evans (2) - Big Man, Poyser
Odo (1) - Magic
CP (5) - Evans, Alco, Ace, Doddsy, Lethal
Mikey (1) - Rugrat
Haza (1) - Phenom
Magic (1) - Haza
Rugrat (1) - OMB
Lethal (1) - CP
Big Man (1) - Odo

17 hours remaining in Day 1.
With 18 players alive it takes 10 votes to lynch.​

Showtime

Reaction score
Odo baiting the kill followed by the wording in Junk's flip could be something to look back on. Certainly not a hard confirm

lmao odo is confirmed

the reaction itself to the show, as in claiming as soon as he was shot, means he was not whatsoever expecting to survivor. this isn't some 10/10 mastermind gambit. there's no way he would have anticipated that.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
I literally taunted you for struggling for content, wtf is this nonsense :heston
You suggested my read list was me struggling for content.

why would you push someone for struggling for content when they’ve provided reads, which you yourself said were too early?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
lmao odo is confirmed

the reaction itself to the show, as in claiming as soon as he was shot, means he was not whatsoever expecting to survivor. this isn't some 10/10 mastermind gambit. there's no way he would have anticipated that.
haven't really read the interchange fully but I looked at the flip and skimmed around the play. Odo asked for the kill and then the flip wordage suggests scum interference could be in play. I've certainly lodged Odo in the town column but that doesn't mean to say it shouldn't be evaluated come Lylo if Odo were still parading around

Showtime

Reaction score
Yes - it is different in the sense that Odo hasn't come in as strongly and dominating the thread as we've him do as scum and town. Your reasons for suggesting that it is weak is factually incorrect as we've already established with him posting about OMB feeling towny from his determination to help.

I then casted further doubt over your read on Odo with your generous town read of Doddsy after two posts. You might say that Doddsy is irrelevant to Odo, but the doubt in your credibility over Doddsy's read had an affect on Odos too.

I agreed with this post about Poyser looking better however.

This post further dissuaded me from town reading you - trying to rush an early D1 claim for a meta read about Odos scum & town entrances. At this point in time, the weak entrance is still your only reason for pushing him. You told me you hate people claiming on D1 for no reason. Do you think exposing the JK was worth it over "your entrance was weird"?

Your entire push was based on a weak entrance that resulted in town losing a desperado and exposing the JK. Pretty good start for scum.

:heston:

this literally reads like horseshit. i quoted your posts, you didn't try to hurt my credibility that much nor would you saying you doubt my doddsy town read accomplish that nor did it.

bro you're really asking me if i think my own push was worth it. yes, i do. i added to it, i went back and grabbed info for it, and i actually got player's reactions out of it. my wagon was absolutely worth it. a wagon that isn't worth it is one where someone claims 2 votes in with the 2 votes having no reason and the claiming person throwing a fit over the votes on them. odo still threw a fit, but bah god it generated reads didnt it.

Showtime

Reaction score
haven't really read the interchange fully but I looked at the flip and skimmed around the play. Odo asked for the kill and then the flip wordage suggests scum interference could be in play. I've certainly lodged Odo in the town column but that doesn't mean to say it shouldn't be evaluated come Lylo if Odo were still parading around

odo asked for the kill, junk did so, and odo claimed. if odo was scum planning all of this, he wouldnt come out and claim thinking he's dead, would he?

why are you voting me?

Showtime

Reaction score
I think CP is pretty clearly messing around, in part at least. in the post he voted Odo he references not reading the previous game so he’s obviously aware that it wouldn’t make sense for him to agree with magic’s reasoning and he’s made it clear in other posts that he doesn’t have any reasoning of his own, he’s probably sheeping magic like he does a lot. I didn’t really like how Odo didn’t acknowledge that tbh and went at CP as if he seriously contradicted himself by agreeing with magic’s reasoning.

I agree with your point about the hiding behind magic thing too. Poyser wasn’t being weak in his pushing and it’s not like magic is around a lot that someone like Poyser who is around a lot can hide behind him.
according t
big man is the only one who understands me

and ye Odo taking it so seriously was sussing me out too which I alluded to

@Odo

im assuming you think at least one is scum, but does this look like a S/S interaction to you? Seems weird to me for teammates to acknowledge it like cp did.

Reactions: CraigPelton

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
unvote
vote Big Man

works for me!

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
odo asked for the kill, junk did so, and odo claimed. if odo was scum planning all of this, he wouldnt come out and claim thinking he's dead, would he?

why are you voting me?

I'll read it more thoroughly in a bit. What do you think the verbiage of the Junk flip suggests about a potential scum role that could block or mess with desperado? That verbiage isn't just there for nothing

I'm voting you because when you shaded me last night it was FAKE NEWS

Status
Not open for further replies.