"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Showtime

Reaction score
:pogba

Are you being dense on purpose

Are you?

Are you gonna sit there when I can literally go back and quote you from last game? You started out day 2 faking info and letting it carry out you were so sure of your scum read. You're anything but hesitant so idk what you're on. You love going in on people.

Showtime

Reaction score
Tbh we can just disregard anything Magic thinks

Like I’m 90% sure this wagon had at least one eye on end of year awards tbh

Shut the fuck up.

You had the worst entrance in the game. That was my point, from there I didn't like you reading poyser as scum which you now read him as town so not that bad of a point either eh. That's fairly fucking obvious. I backed up what i said in regards to you typically coming into games looking to vote.

Seriously, stop being a fucking wanker and play the game. You're not god among men, you're not above stand play, so shut up and stop being a whiny bitch. I'm not here for it. You were pushed because I didn't like your entrance nor follow-up. You took that so personally you behaved against your own win condition, so stop acting like a piece of shit. Thank you.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Differing levels of conviction. Your question was since when do I hesitate on scum reads/leans? - all of the time, I'll hesitate to throw a scum lean on someone because I consider town motivations for their play. I'll only push people I believe are actually likely to be scum.

I didn't push Rugrat because he's scum. I pushed him to get him into the game as his posts/copied posts seemed to be more likely trolling than actually scummy.

^^

Are you?

Are you gonna sit there when I can literally go back and quote you from last game? You started out day 2 faking info and letting it carry out you were so sure of your scum read. You're anything but hesitant so idk what you're on. You love going in on people.

Answered your point about Rugrat here.

And ye, I do go at my scum reads but Rugrat wasn't a scum read. I've certainly come to you with plenty of questions this game - so what's your point exactly?

Showtime

Reaction score
It might be because I’ve just woken up - but surely the person responsible for a direct mislynch on one of towns strongest players (if Odo flips town)and that wagon would be more important than cowardice and some generous reads, no?

Um, no? This looks scummy as shit too.

You're suggesting because I was pushing odo that I'm scum. I was just scum in a game, with poyser, and I town read odo. That doesn't mean I'm town here, but your logic doesn't track. Most of the early lynches last game were started and pushed through by town so how exactly are you getting this "scum pushed strong town" narrative from?

Showtime

Reaction score
Nah seriously - if Odo flips town then yes I’d put stock in Magic being scum.

I felt his read on Doddsy off 2 posts is generous and arrogant. I don’t think if they are aligned Magic does that.

Magic making such a concentrated effort on lynching Odo early based off IMO nonsense is weird. I can’t think of many town reasons why you’d try to take out Odo early tbh

What about my case did you find non-sense. I'm happy to hear about it. We know it's wrong now, but I want you to explain why my case was non-sense.

At what point did I try to take out odo?

Showtime

Reaction score
I mean he did - he said it was factually incorrect

He said he understood where I was coming from, but it was factually incorrect. He didn't say I was speaking nonsense while being factually incorrect.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Um, no? This looks scummy as shit too.

You're suggesting because I was pushing odo that I'm scum. I was just scum in a game, with poyser, and I town read odo. That doesn't mean I'm town here, but your logic doesn't track. Most of the early lynches last game were started and pushed through by town so how exactly are you getting this "scum pushed strong town" narrative from?

So, it makes no sense to push in the direction of the person who caused the death of a major town player? (in the hypothetical now because Odo is alive still). Just "okay, you were wrong. You'll get 'em next time!"

:heston

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Shut the fuck up.

You had the worst entrance in the game. That was my point, from there I didn't like you reading poyser as scum which you now read him as town so not that bad of a point either eh. That's fairly fucking obvious. I backed up what i said in regards to you typically coming into games looking to vote.

Seriously, stop being a fucking wanker and play the game. You're not god among men, you're not above stand play, so shut up and stop being a whiny bitch. I'm not here for it. You were pushed because I didn't like your entrance nor follow-up. You took that so personally you behaved against your own win condition, so stop acting like a piece of shit. Thank you.

I demonstrated why your point was terrible, you ignored it. Miss me with this nonsense too chump

Showtime

Reaction score
re: OMB and the theme spec, I put it down as NAI. Sure, he can run the gambit of applying said knowledge and speccing whom would make up the scum team, but what traction does it get him? He still has his obvious meta and I find the glaring fact that he's sussing Rugrat, yet not voting, to be a sticking point to mine

what were your thoughts on myself, poyser, and cp in the push of odo. what did you think of odo prior to him being confirmed?

In fact a quick ISO will show me challenging Magic over most of his opinions so far.

And tbh, my cases may not have the surgical precision to bury people or I may lack the ability to word things in such a way that can swing a wagon - but my record of sussing Magic is like 9/10 times right, much akin to your ability to read OMB. I just lack the case building skills to nail him.

And mans feels confident about it
:heston:

evans you caught me as the sk once and then later on were wrong about my alignment when I was town(altho you might have been scum that game as you did it once as scum too).

Get your vote off me before I slap the scum out of your keyboard

okay this looks better for hanky boy :heston:

Showtime

Reaction score
So, it makes no sense to push in the direction of the person who caused the death of a major town player? (in the hypothetical now because Odo is alive still). Just "okay, you were wrong. You'll get 'em next time!"

:heston

okay let me go over this hypothetical properly with you.

i was pushing odo and specifically asked him to claim and wanted him to claim. if i lynched him it would have been for his refusal to cooperate at that moment because claiming when pushed is standard. i was not going for his death at that point, but i did believe him to be scum.

junk came in and shot odo. she did that on her own accord, but at NO POINT WAS TOWN ODO AT RISK OF DYING VIA JUNK. the role means you can only kill scum or die by yourself.

I demonstrated why your point was terrible, you ignored it. Miss me with this nonsense too chump

And I showed you by point had to do with your town entrances in games. Odo I was wrong, I get it, but being petty about it and saying not to work with the other good players in the game will just cause us to lose. I ain't about losing and neither are you so get over it and work with people.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
You know, I dont think a jailkeeper claim would deter you

But thats just me

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
CPs claim is problematic.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Odo baiting the kill followed by the wording in Junk's flip could be something to look back on. Certainly not a hard confirm

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Esp. if Bus Driver flip town

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
What about my case did you find non-sense. I'm happy to hear about it. We know it's wrong now, but I want you to explain why my case was non-sense.

At what point did I try to take out odo?

vote Odo

Well he had the weakest entrance. Man didn't even use his words or gifs or look to get anything going. Let's get him boys.

Yes - it is different in the sense that Odo hasn't come in as strongly and dominating the thread as we've him do as scum and town. Your reasons for suggesting that it is weak is factually incorrect as we've already established with him posting about OMB feeling towny from his determination to help.

I then casted further doubt over your read on Odo with your generous town read of Doddsy after two posts. You might say that Doddsy is irrelevant to Odo, but the doubt in your credibility over Doddsy's read had an affect on Odos too.

Aside from bussing lethal and doddsy, poyser legit did almost no questioning or pursuing last game. This actually looks better for him.

I agreed with this post about Poyser looking better however.

speaking of, more votes on odo. he's not going to claim over 3 votes and honestly it's more pressing than anything to do with mikey to phen0m to whatever otherwise a push on odo will get lost in the balance and id prefer this be resolved now than later in the game where the people that are alive are either more likely to be swayed by odo or be ones that he was reading as town(if he is scum that is).

This post further dissuaded me from town reading you - trying to rush an early D1 claim for a meta read about Odos scum & town entrances. At this point in time, the weak entrance is still your only reason for pushing him. You told me you hate people claiming on D1 for no reason. Do you think exposing the JK was worth it over "your entrance was weird"?

Your entire push was based on a weak entrance that resulted in town losing a desperado and exposing the JK. Pretty good start for scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.