"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Showtime

Reaction score
From looking back briefly EV did point out twice to Magic that he felt his Doddsy town read was generous.

It's not "going after him" per se, but it's not nothing either. Feels like you're both misrepresenting what's happened lol

let me clarify what happened rather than he said/she said bullshit.

eh, I sort of understand but this is factually wrong. He did use gifs and he gave OMB a town as well.

Do you not think Doddsy is capable enough as a scum player can post a couple of fluff posts early game? Feels pretty generous

hank says what i said about odo is factually wrong, but he understands it anyway.

he says my doddsy town read is generous.

Vote Rugrat tbh
votes rugrat

@Odo 99% sure it was you.

You've said Poyser wouldn't come at you early as scum (i'll find the post when I'm home) - what makes you think he is here?

he actually adds fuel to the odo wagon by pointing this out. he wasn't just a bystander.

solid town reads this early :pogba

this was directed at rugrat.

I still think this is highly generous. Doddsy has two posts. By posting this now, you’ve removed all hope of being able to apply this meta to a more substantial amount of posts when he returns.

Surely it’s better to give a player more time to post and to analyse his posts for a tell like you’ve announced here as opposed to alerting him and the thread to such a tell, especially after two posts

this is directed at me. he's not at all pushing me for town reading doddsy, he's saying it ruins my ability to read doddsy by giving my meta away so early. this isn't a push or even remotely shading me, so him saying that's what he was doing is dishonest as he was at this same time pushing rugrat.

Ridiculously generous lmao
^at rugrat again for the town reads.

You look like you’re struggling for content Ruggers, wonder how many more posts you can copy before you get bored :hayden3

^at rugrat again.

if this wasn't a scum read and push yet mine is im honestly confused. i dont buy you were pushing him to get him involved as he was literally involved making reads at that point and doing a fake push on poyser, so again what was the point of this rugrat stuff if it was not a legitimate push.

Can't help but shake that this Poyser/Odo fight is just town/town and a dick measuring contest (pre-desperado thought fwiw)

Poyser isn't outwardly sussing on anyone who cannot fight back without looking forced. See PB when he bussed myself and Doddsy all game.

okay well he answered my question prior to me asking it, which is a good look.

thoughts on myself/cp lethal?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Im gonna pull rank and say Im pretty damn good at reading evans, and I think hes town here

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
what were your thoughts on myself, poyser, and cp in the push of odo. what did you think of odo prior to him being confirmed?

:heston:

evans you caught me as the sk once and then later on were wrong about my alignment when I was town(altho you might have been scum that game as you did it once as scum too).

okay this looks better for hanky boy :heston:

I mean, no. We'll leave Norse out of it as it's been previously disputed how much credit I deserve for identifying you as Surtr and getting the lynch:bosque I was sussing you plenty last game and I turned out to be right :cudi I'm rarely wrong on you my friend

Showtime

Reaction score
Finally read through. Odo/Poyser seemed like T/T to me so not surprised Odo flipped town. Still think Poyser is too.

WRT that whole situation im with Odo and others who think CP looked bad.
CP seemed more active than usual town CP on d1 who tends to float through early and picks up his game towards the mid/late game. Pretty sure I called him out on it before in an old game too and was right.

not gonna lie i thought Bliss was scum as while i know she follows Magic readily, she seemed unwilling to form her own thoughts and kept saying "so and so is good at reading x so i'll follow them on that' which felt hugely non-committal. Obviously irrelevant now.

I'm inclined to think Rugrat is a t-lean for his effort which feels real and too agressive for scum and I'm null on Mikey.

No significant reads on anyone else.

Vote CP

this looks good, altho ive been fooled by ace's early effort before. does remind me of his early play last game tho.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
okay let me go over this hypothetical properly with you.

i was pushing odo and specifically asked him to claim and wanted him to claim. if i lynched him it would have been for his refusal to cooperate at that moment because claiming when pushed is standard. i was not going for his death at that point, but i did believe him to be scum.

junk came in and shot odo. she did that on her own accord, but at NO POINT WAS TOWN ODO AT RISK OF DYING VIA JUNK. the role means you can only kill scum or die by yourself.

And I showed you by point had to do with your town entrances in games. Odo I was wrong, I get it, but being petty about it and saying not to work with the other good players in the game will just cause us to lose. I ain't about losing and neither are you so get over it and work with people.

yes

so if Odo was lynched and flipped town, I'd be pushing you on the next day phase. That would be my priority is what I'm saying.

I know how Desperados work, you're misunderstanding me here (although i've worded it poorly I think).

Showtime

Reaction score
I mean, no. We'll leave Norse out of it as it's been previously disputed how much credit I deserve for identifying you as Surtr and getting the lynch:bosque I was sussing you plenty last game and I turned out to be right :cudi I'm rarely wrong on you my friend

You were shading me in end game when I was pushing for your lynch and the options had to be myself or poyser. much like jeff, no one is going to credit you for that. 3/8 final players were obvious town(chris/pez/jeff), 3 of the remaining 5 were scum. you had 60% chance on being right and most of you couldn't get it right.

Showtime

Reaction score
ill probably be voting cp mostly because i dont think all of odo's wagon was town and it was myself/poyser/cp/big man(didnt vote but agreed with the wagon)/junk and I think that's it so out of those cp is most likely to be scum imo. Didnt feel like odo was really that scum.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
You were shading me in end game when I was pushing for your lynch and the options had to be myself or poyser. much like jeff, no one is going to credit you for that. 3/8 final players were obvious town(chris/pez/jeff), 3 of the remaining 5 were scum. you had 60% chance on being right and most of you couldn't get it right.

:pogba

I shaded you very early on for a lack of arrogance before infogate

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
ill probably be voting cp mostly because i dont think all of odo's wagon was town and it was myself/poyser/cp/big man(didnt vote but agreed with the wagon)/junk and I think that's it so out of those cp is most likely to be scum imo. Didnt feel like odo was really that scum.

u havin a laff

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score

I think Ive changed my mind

Vote Big Man

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
i meant big man, not you.

You dont think big man outlining a whole bunch of things he didnt like about my play and then not voting me so he could keep his page 1 joke vote on evans, after everything you wagoned me for?

:trumpout

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Im gonna pull rank and say Im pretty damn good at reading evans, and I think hes town here
He says his push on me was because of lack of reads and to make me contribute, but his initial push stemmed from having reads too early?

how does that logic work

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
He says his push on me was because of lack of reads and to make me contribute, but his initial push stemmed from having reads too early?

how does that logic work

I literally taunted you for struggling for content, wtf is this nonsense :heston

Status
Not open for further replies.