"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
What are you basing this on?
his spider senses or whatever and the fact he is doubling down by pushing me and presenting me as possible scum to you without any sort of real case. Not a smart strategy as scum that he as scum would know would only result in his looking bad on my flip.

Random scum senses (which I can confirm are inaccurate) as opposed to legitimate well formulated content-based cases being used to aggregate a read on someone suggests poor judgement of the overall landscape which I would be more likely to associate with town who doesn't have the picture.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Sliminess, plausible deniability of your play, most likely candidate of the big 3 pushing me etc
you are such a stannis/tywin lmao, so SRS

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I don't have any alternative wagons in mind, follow confirmed town Odo imo, see you guys next time

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Claiming or na?

Showtime

Reaction score
I mean magic hasn’t caught me for nearly 2 years but sure

As I said, don’t blame me when I flip, you’ll be sad about my role

I typically still read you well as town, but when you literally play as shit as possible out of spite it makes it kinda hard ya know? Imagine if everyone you pushed said you're posting nothing but shite and refused to claim when Wagoned. I wasn't dismissing your defense of your scum play, but again as I showed it was consistent with your town play

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I typically still read you well as town, but when you literally play as shit as possible out of spite it makes it kinda hard ya know? Imagine if everyone you pushed said you're posting nothing but shite and refused to claim when Wagoned. I wasn't dismissing your defense of your scum play, but again as I showed it was consistent with your town play

You’d already made your mind up after 26 posts, miss me with that shit

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
:WOW

What's your reasoning?

Basically this was his reply to my post last night:

Bad look when it clearly isn't. Lack of claims doesn't correlate with a slow start.

This is false, the game has had a slow start. My post was on page 18 at the 18 hr mark

Recent games at the 18 hr mark by pages,

48 pages pb
39 stw
26 jw
19 aew
22 norse
38 star wars
33 crusaders

So yeah it's been a slow start. him shading for me it then is FAKE NEWS! Don't like being shaded based on FAKE NEWS

Showtime

Reaction score
You’d already made your mind up after 26 posts, miss me with that shit

then why was i asking for your claim. :kobe

i'm plenty capable of changing my mind. dont project your absolute resolve onto me.

Showtime

Reaction score
Basically this was his reply to my post last night:

This is false, the game has had a slow start. My post was on page 18 at the 18 hr mark

Recent games at the 18 hr mark by pages,

48 pages pb
39 stw
26 jw
19 aew
22 norse
38 star wars
33 crusaders

So yeah it's been a slow start. him shading for me it then is FAKE NEWS! Don't like being shaded based on FAKE NEWS

amount of posts doesn't correlate to a slow start either. :heston:

jeff made up 1/4th of the posts last game. one person posting a lot more than everyone else doesn't mean the game is off to a fast start. you had an odo wagon going on, phen0m/alco were involved and arguing with poyser, hank/rugrat/junk were arguing, etc.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
amount of posts doesn't correlate to a slow start either. :heston:

jeff made up 1/4th of the posts last game. one person posting a lot more than everyone else doesn't mean the game is off to a fast start. you had an odo wagon going on, phen0m/alco were involved and arguing with poyser, hank/rugrat/junk were arguing, etc.
Now you're leaving out the entire contextual importance of my post which was that I hadn't had time to read back and the significance of a slow start was that it wouldn't take me long to catch up. Amount of posts correlate to the importance to the post which you shaded me for. FAKE NEWS MAGIC

Showtime

Reaction score
regardless im glad odo's confirmed. will work from there. i dont think junk should have shot, but the utility was still good.

watcher should absolutely be on odo. if you're not on odo and have any other action that isn't that then youre fucking up. that doesn't mean you have to watch him every night if you're an x-shot, but scum should be afraid of it happening.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
WHAT SHOULD WE DO TODAY MAGIC

talking a lot about your own shit I see

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Claiming or na?
bus driver. didn't want to claim cause I can get blocked and thats gay but I CAN'T get blocked because bus driver goes first so not so gay after all!

Status
Not open for further replies.