"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Are magic town reads laced with something?

or is alco just becoming Junko

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
2 out of those 5 were joke votes. So 3 votes for Day 1 :draper2

Well after reading the context of his votes. Doddsy and Junk were jokes. Then he voted Rugrat amidst the kefuffle, just to prod at him (said something about a traitor which I don’t understand) Voted Magic, and then voted CP after he was all over Magic, he mentioned having a good read on him. The transition from Magic to CP doesn’t make sense.

Could you elaborate on the bolded? Like in a vacuum, can’t this easily be explained by him thinking SOMEONE pushing me was foul, and he asked me why not magic, I answered

What seems off to you here?

Alco

Reaction score
Are magic town reads laced with something?

or is alco just becoming Junko
you're gonna need to explain this one to me, sir.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Ftr magic isn’t totally in the clear with me either

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Well that was alot to unpack just waking up too lol.

So Bliss tried to kill Odo and it didnt work :hmm

I just got called into work for right now so I am going to throw a vote in here before I go.

Official Vote: Rugrat

I think pretty much everyone has posted and I feel like at least to me given what I seen Rugrat is best bet.

I do tend to think that CP vote has at least one mafia scum bussing it regardless of flip.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
you're gonna need to explain this one to me, sir.

It was a joke about Magics good guy read on Junk thag carried from last game into this one and now his town read on you is a read that makes him town to you :bosque

it was just banter

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Well that was alot to unpack just waking up too lol.

So Bliss tried to kill Odo and it didnt work :hmm

I just got called into work for right now so I am going to throw a vote in here before I go.

Official Vote: Rugrat

I think pretty much everyone has posted and I feel like at least to me given what I seen Rugrat is best bet.

I do tend to think that CP vote has at least one mafia scum bussing it regardless of flip.

That’s a very, very strange thing to say. If you think it’s bussing?

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Like I can't really speak on to it now too much I just think if there's possible chance if he is scum that scum might try to vote it early granted I could be wrong like I said though I really thought I got to go I'm on my way to work walking right now

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Send proof please

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Actually don’t if you value your life

Magic will be like ‘he recently sent a picture of himself walking and was scum reeeeeeee’

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Just post a heston afterwards OMB, Magic will town read you.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Poyser won’t tho

:heston

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Odo. Any thoughts about Haza’s first two posts, subsequent re-entry with a vote on Magic whilst indicating that he hadn’t read the thread and prompt exit?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Odo. Any thoughts about Haza’s first two posts, subsequent re-entry with a vote on Magic whilst indicating that he hadn’t read the thread and prompt exit?

Beyond generic distaste for inactives, not really. I will say that him being inactive is no surprise tho, basically said starring before today was no good to him. We should let him play, it’ll be difficult for him to replicate his recent town game

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
Nah seriously - if Odo flips town then yes I’d put stock in Magic being scum.

I felt his read on Doddsy off 2 posts is generous and arrogant. I don’t think if they are aligned Magic does that.

Magic making such a concentrated effort on lynching Odo early based off IMO nonsense is weird. I can’t think of many town reasons why you’d try to take out Odo early tbh
Ninjad^

ye I discredited Magics initial reasoning as wrong early on in one of my first posts
In fact a quick ISO will show me challenging Magic over most of his opinions so far.

And tbh, my cases may not have the surgical precision to bury people or I may lack the ability to word things in such a way that can swing a wagon - but my record of sussing Magic is like 9/10 times right, much akin to your ability to read OMB. I just lack the case building skills to nail him.

And mans feels confident about it
:trumpout

I’m not misrepresenting jack. I’ve not tried to say I’ve been all over Magic. I’ve stated I challenged him earlier over specific posts which is true.

Junk being halfway up his colon and wasting a desperado shot thats p much confirmed Odo has given me the confidence in my read to now pursue that angle
Could you elaborate on the bolded? Like in a vacuum, can’t this easily be explained by him thinking SOMEONE pushing me was foul, and he asked me why not magic, I answered

What seems off to you here?

You answered and then he voted after without question, like these posts above he seems almost sure Magic is scum. I could chalk it up as him quitting his tunneling problems. What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.