"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace

Reaction score
I know you didn’t say it, that’s why i asked, just wanted to know if you leaned a certain way.
Nah, voting against the grain can mean many things and they need to be taken in context.

Ace

Reaction score
*they being votes that are against the grain

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
Evans has voted for 5 different people this phase, talk about indecisive :deandre

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
double post whoops :hayden3

Last edited:

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
What’s you guys take on Rugrat?

Alco

Reaction score
I think I’d like read lists from Alco, lethal and Mitch posthaste

And ofc CP
Haven't been dialed in all that much this game, but I'm now null on Poyser, where in the first half of the game I wasn't a huge fan of his play. But the way he went for you was ultimately too on the nose I think for it to make sense to be a scum play.

Magic is forming reads naturally. I have no reason to suspect him. Same goes for Phenom.

CP looked like he was piggybacking off Magic and his weird quote of mine where I guess he tried to shade me doesn't sit well.

Lethal made a weird EV vote, when he had only started his readback and I think that might've been him obversving that Poyser was going against EV and estimating the winds were turning against EV and trying to jump on that. It didn't look good!

I would not vote: Odo, Magic, Phenom, Poyser
I would vote: CP, Lethal

I have no idea about Mitch, I must've glossed over his posts entirely.
Wasn't as posthaste as you would've liked probably, but I'm off work this week, so a little less time to play (as contradictary as that may sound :heston )

Ace

Reaction score
Pretty null overall, I'd have to read through his posts again but the only thing that really stood out for me was he seemed to be more active than I recall him being previously. No idea if that is a tell either way tho.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Haven't been dialed in all that much this game, but I'm now null on Poyser, where in the first half of the game I wasn't a huge fan of his play. But the way he went for you was ultimately too on the nose I think for it to make sense to be a scum play.

Magic is forming reads naturally. I have no reason to suspect him. Same goes for Phenom.

CP looked like he was piggybacking off Magic and his weird quote of mine where I guess he tried to shade me doesn't sit well.

Lethal made a weird EV vote, when he had only started his readback and I think that might've been him obversving that Poyser was going against EV and estimating the winds were turning against EV and trying to jump on that. It didn't look good!

Wasn't as posthaste as you would've liked probably, but I'm off work this week, so a little less time to play (as contradictary as that may sound :heston )

What about ace, Brutus, Rugrat?

Ace

Reaction score

motherfucker doesn't even remember me :mj

Alco

Reaction score
I just went over his back and forth with Junk and I think he looks good in it. He makes fair points imo

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I didn’t like Odo switching back to cp either and I’d like to know what made him switch off Poyser.

Yeesh I missed this first time around

What didn’t you like about switching my vote? I switched cause I felt like switching if that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.