"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
Bit surprised Magic didn’t go into his pressure the new guy routine

I was tempted to vote him first up to take that away from magic, but hey ho

Do you think that is AI?

I say this as someone who liked your earlier stuff around OM

I'm not sure I'm sold on this but I liked your earlier posting regarding OMB so I'll leave it be for now.

Why aren’t you sold on it?

Ace

Reaction score
Why aren’t you sold on it?
Because it is strange to randomly throw a vote on an inactive when there is a clear target in our sights. Particularly since he said he doesn't have a plan with it.

Does it not feel arbitrary to you?

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Looked back at Lethal’s post, “current events” was the wrong term lol

He did make a good point in regards to Poysers choices on who he’s gone after this game. Last few games as scum he’s kind of gone the low hanging fruit route, this game he’s head on with the big bois.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
My plan is to lynch scum Ace, as everyone’s plan is/should be as town.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I should have asked earlier, but did you feel that me voting against the grain was scummy? Have you noticed that i do it in previous games as town or scum?

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
Because it is strange to randomly throw a vote on an inactive when there is a clear target in our sights. Particularly since he said he doesn't have a plan with it.

Does it not feel arbitrary to you?

I ask the questions here

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
It’s a crutch I’ve seen him lean on as scum before, sure. Indicative? Probably not

I do it as town too. I vote to the beat of my own drum set on Day 1.

Ace

Reaction score
I should have asked earlier, but did you feel that me voting against the grain was scummy? Have you noticed that i do it in previous games as town or scum?
I did not say that voting against the grain is scummy; I said that your Haza vote is strange in particular.

I do not recall anything either way in your past. This is not based on your past.

I've still got you null fwiw, it's just that I had you as a town lean before due to your OMB play.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Kinda like Brutus’ approach

+1

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I did not say that voting against the grain is scummy; I said that your Haza vote is strange in particular.

I do not recall anything either way in your past. This is not based on your past.

I've still got you null fwiw, it's just that I had you as a town lean before due to your OMB play.

I know you didn’t say it, that’s why i asked, just wanted to know if you leaned a certain way.

Status
Not open for further replies.