"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
wait is magic now pretending my early vote on Odo was serious too? lmao

Showtime

Reaction score
to add onto the whole odo thing, there was a lot of people that didn't want to play their card while it was happening either, which is another thing i didn't like. they were waiting to pick their spot. again another reason i wanted it to be a focus was copping out of being involved in that directly and giving your thoughts on people involved is a good way not to fuck up if you're scum because out of all the people involved your thoughts would be questioned and pushed if you weren't on their side.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
yes there is. she asked me what i thought of you and suggested you were panicking to do stuff and it was scummy to her. i literally said it's not alignment indicative, i didnt suggest you were town.
you said you don't see me panicking as scum.

Therefore you only see me panicking as town. You have half a dozen town reads and I'm not among them. This doesn't line up.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
kinda seems like magic is just trying to line up behind odo now because d1 did not go the way it was expected to

junk was the hero we didn't want or deserve but here we are

Showtime

Reaction score
wait is magic now pretending my early vote on Odo was serious too? lmao

no but it eventually became serious.

you said you don't see me panicking as scum.

Therefore you only see me panicking as town. You have half a dozen town reads and I'm not among them. This doesn't line up.

i dont think you were panicking nor worried about junk pushing a lynch through on you, hence not alignment indicative. do you think you were panicking? do you agree with that description of your play at the time?

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I still think odo could be a gf or indy though so if he's around late game people should definitely be thinking twice

CraigPelton

Reaction score
his complete lack of irony detection felt disingenuous and still kinda does lol

usually odo just ignores my nonsense, doesn't engage with it directly like this game

Showtime

Reaction score
kinda seems like magic is just trying to line up behind odo now because d1 did not go the way it was expected to

junk was the hero we didn't want or deserve but here we are

i'm not lining up behind anyone, but im more than willing to cooperate.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score

i dont think you were panicking nor worried about junk pushing a lynch through on you, hence not alignment indicative. do you think you were panicking? do you agree with that description of your play at the time?
fair enough. I thought you believed I was panicking

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
@Big Man your vote is still on Evans because he made a joke, are you reading him scum based on that as your vote (which I thought was a joke) implies? Did your read on him evolve? Did you just forget to unvote?

Showtime

Reaction score
I still think odo could be a gf or indy though so if he's around late game people should definitely be thinking twice

indy would die too(as it said anyone that isn't town) and gf should as well

desperado isn't an investigation role so there should be no reason anyone survives the shot unless they're just flat out town or whatever weird blocking mechanic tweet has in his game.

Status
Not open for further replies.