"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here. One of the players suggested I give it a shot so here I am.

Sorry, this is the first time I've had a chance to catch up on what's going on and I finally finished reading everything. I'm not sure if I have a solid opinion yet since I'm still trying to get a gauge on who is who and what they're like based on everyone's posts. I'll let you know once I've done a little more lurking.

I'm not familiar with the roles in this game, more specifically, the ways in which the shot could be "blocked or fail due to any other circumstance" by Odo. Would someone be able to explain that to me? <3
We’re not sure of which ways it could be blocked as typically roles used in the day can’t be. You should assume Odo is town unless we get more information (likely from the death of another scum player) that would suggest it actually could be blocked

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Having read in detail the play around the Desperado shot I have to say Odo looked worse and worse to me and then better and better to me all at the same time :WOW

Lethal showing up right after the flip doesn't look good to me, almost as if he was on STANDBY waiting to see the result of the action to react to it appropriately

Kajuh

Reaction score
We’re not sure of which ways it could be blocked as typically roles used in the day can’t be. You should assume Odo is town unless we get more information (likely from the death of another scum player) that would suggest it actually could be blocked

Ah okay, got it. Thank you!

Junkette

Reaction score
Lethal only having a town/town read on Odo vs. Poyser and not commenting on much else feels very scum to me. Like why would Lethal abrasive as he is have just the obvious thoughts on the situation, where’s the against the grain stances? Where’s the aggression? He’s weak and a weak Lethal is one i’m worried about.

Didn’t expect general thoughts from him re: my desperado shot

Reactions: CraigPelton

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Vote Count

Evans (2) - Big Man, Poyser
Odo (1) - Magic
CP (5) - Evans, Alco, Ace, Doddsy, Lethal
Magic (1) - Haza
Rugrat (1) - OMB
Big Man (4) - Odo, CP, Rugrat, Junk

15 hours remaining in Day 1.
With 18 players alive it takes 10 votes to lynch.​

Junkette

Reaction score
Having read in detail the play around the Desperado shot I have to say Odo looked worse and worse to me and then better and better to me all at the same time :WOW

Lethal showing up right after the flip doesn't look good to me, almost as if he was on STANDBY waiting to see the result of the action to react to it appropriately

So was he lurking then? I’m not sure if he’s invisible like a coward but if he was lurking rather then posting for a long time then it doesn’t make me feel better about him.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
So was he lurking then? I’m not sure if he’s invisible like a coward but if he was lurking rather then posting for a long time then it doesn’t make me feel better about him.
Hard to say

Sometimes timing is unfortunate coincidence and sometimes it's relevant. My post above is assuming the latter

Kajuh

Reaction score
@Kajuh

what do you think of poyser thus far? just your general view of him.

He seems very analytical and experienced. I get the feeling that he's one of the players that is looked up to and his point of view gets a lot of influence. I'll be keeping an eye on him because he seems the type of person that has the ability to convince others to lynch townies if he's scum. I'm still trying to figure out an effective way of hard clearing townies so everyone's a suspect still lol

Junkette

Reaction score
Evans does feel like he’s making things up as he goes along in his interactions with Magic, like he’s holding on to his vote for dear life, but Big Man is voting there so that gives me pause, i’ll need to take a look at Big Man’s push on EV after work.

Junkette

Reaction score
Kajuh’s entrance feels coached, like it’s a guideline to how your first posts as scum should look like, late entry alludes to potentially being coached on his first response as well.

Reactions: Kajuh and RDK

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Kajuh’s entrance feels coached, like it’s a guideline to how your first posts as scum should look like, late entry alludes to potentially being coached on his first response as well.
Yeah first thoughts are that i'm not getting brand new player vibes lol and they're claiming to be brand new right?

Showtime

Reaction score
Evans does feel like he’s making things up as he goes along in his interactions with Magic, like he’s holding on to his vote for dear life, but Big Man is voting there so that gives me pause, i’ll need to take a look at Big Man’s push on EV after work.

why does big man's vote on evans matter?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Vote: Evans

more to dislike about Evans posts than Big Mans imo

Junkette

Reaction score
I have a slight town lean on Magic, and it’s not cause he’s GOODGUYING me either.

When he’s scum he firmly takes control, and yells at players more when they don’t do what he wants. His exchange with Odo reads very differently going as far as to say he respects him, seems like a natural town Magic who is trying to work with town rather then leading it astray forcefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.