"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Full disclosure for those that aren’t in discord, kajuh is a friend of mine and fairly sure the way he’s talking about me is mostly sarcasm lmao

Reactions: NotBrutus

Junkette

Reaction score
why does big man's vote on evans matter?

I think Big Man is scum, so doubtful his only vote goes to his teammate, but i’ve yet to read over Big Man’s posts so it might be a weak vote and not a strong push, I don’t remember it fully.

Showtime

Reaction score
I have a slight town lean on Magic, and it’s not cause he’s GOODGUYING me either.

When he’s scum he firmly takes control, and yells at players more when they don’t do what he wants. His exchange with Odo reads very differently going as far as to say he respects him, seems like a natural town Magic who is trying to work with town rather then leading it astray forcefully.

idk where you guys get generalizations of my scum play from, but no, i dont lol.

i just played a game where i didnt do any of that. i literally adapt to situation and circumstance.

Junkette

Reaction score
A town CP with the bus driver role is deadly, role can be easily disproven and sure he might be a scum driver but I wanna see what he can do with his best role so i’m not voting there today.

He did look the worse on the wagon but meh i’m willing to see what he’ll do with the role. I like drives tbh.

Reactions: CraigPelton

Junkette

Reaction score
idk where you guys get generalizations of my scum play from, but no, i dont lol.

i just played a game where i didnt do any of that. i literally adapt to situation and circumstance.

You were SUPER forceful with your town read on me going as far as being a HINDSIGHT HERO. You kinda just shrugged off the desperado situation and your interaction with Odo about it felt very genuine to me, it’s not strong hence the town lean.

Last edited:

Junkette

Reaction score
I’ll look at them later tonight Brutus.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Im set on Big Man at this stage. Cut the head off the snake and all that

Junkette

Reaction score
There’s something different about the WAY your posting this game that feels more emotional and genuine, I wish I could explain it properly but this is what I got so far.

Junkette

Reaction score
Brutus about to tell us Mikey’s alignment...

COMING SOON

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Brutus why are you tagging the people you're tagging specifically?

Kajuh

Reaction score
Full disclosure for those that aren’t in discord, kajuh is a friend of mine and fairly sure the way he’s talking about me is mostly sarcasm lmao

Fuck off I don't know you

You guys are in discord? 1605563509490.png

Junkette

Reaction score
We are, you can find the link for it in the mafia university section :)

Showtime

Reaction score
You were SUPER forceful with your town read on me going as far as being a HINDSIGHT HERO. You kinda just shrugged off the desperado situation and your interaction with Odo about it felt very genuine to me, it’s not strong hence the town lean.

most of the people that use hindsight hero dont know what it means or just use it whenever they're mad about being wrong.

i literally cant both be a hindsight hero on you and forceful in regards to a town read because they means there was no hindsight and it was evident in the thread that i didnt think you should be lynched.

Status
Not open for further replies.