"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Showtime

Reaction score
@Showtime thoughts on Ace and Alco?

i said my thoughts on them brochoncho.

alco i had as town as he was behaving and posting his thoughts similarly in how he did last game.

ace i gave a light town read for basically the same reasons, but ace has fooled me before with those types of posts and just staying on side enough.

scum alco id anticipate to be more lazy than how he was.

Reactions: NotBrutus

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
anyway, leaving the office probably won't be on until night. If Odo decides to wagon me just assume you'd never lynch my claim and don't :)

Showtime

Reaction score
ya what mate

i asked if you have an example of him acting innocent prior to the example you gave as that example you gave came after your post/after junk's question meaning it can't be the example you were referring to initially.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
i asked if you have an example of him acting innocent prior to the example you gave as that example you gave came after your post/after junk's question meaning it can't be the example you were referring to initially.
you're posting pure shite mate, you're not even reading my posts properly as they question you asked makes no sense at all. This isn't the first time either

Showtime

Reaction score
you're posting pure shite mate, you're not even reading my posts properly as they question you asked makes no sense at all. This isn't the first time either

im not posting pure shite, you just cant read.

Good question!

Shouldn't be too tricky to ascertain your alignment if you're brand new and we can get you posting a bit more and would be nice to get you in one column or another

As of now I haven't felt much genuinity in your posts and they don't seem as INNOCENT as I would have liked

you said this.

Lol what does claim mean?

you said this is an example of what you said.

this kinda thing is what i'm referring to btw

and then said this was an example of what you were referring to. im asking for an example of what youre referring to, similar to that one, that was posted prior to you saying that top post that has the first bold in it.

you dont like him for x reason. im asking for an example of that behaviour of x prior to the example you gave because the example you gave was after you said you dont like them for x reason, which means it can't be the reason you initially disliked them because it came after your post.

literally asking you for shit in chronological order.

Reactions: Big Man

Showtime

Reaction score
or is that what you wanted them to come across as/he looks better to you after that post. im asking for clarification on what you mean.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
im not posting pure shite, you just cant read.

you said this.

you said this is an example of what you said.

and then said this was an example of what you were referring to. im asking for an example of what youre referring to, similar to that one, that was posted prior to you saying that top post that has the first bold in it.

you dont like him for x reason. im asking for an example of that behaviour of x prior to the example you gave because the example you gave was after you said you dont like them for x reason, which means it can't be the reason you initially disliked them because it came after your post.

literally asking you for shit in chronological order.

I didn't like him because that activity didn't exist prior to the post where I said it hadn't existed and you wan't me to provide an example of it existing prior to the post I said it didn't exist?

Big Man

Reaction score
Can someone explain how a bystander comes to the conclusion that someone placing a 3rd vote on a wagon headed by magic and Poyser was ‘joking’?
by simply reading the posts. not that difficult.
vote Odo

I actually had the same thought as Magic but I had mine first unless he's town in which case I haven't read any games since the last one I was in
Odo OMGUS'ing me is atypical, me and to a SUBSTANTIALLY LESSER DEGREE Magic could be onto something here!
you mean you agreed with Magic preemptively agreeing with me when I said Odo was scum because <fill this in before posting>

I agree. you're both coming off really serious though I don't know what to make of it

CP's Wager says one of you is likely scum so I tread carefully
unless you think CP is planning on claiming that he read the previous game, is seriously trying to claim that he is the one leading the wagon and accidentally left in a template where he was going to post reasoning but never got to filling it out. etc. etc.
Big oof

Why didn’t you vote me? Lots of stuff to not like according to this, not like you were busy with anything else?
What didn't you like about me not voting? I didn't vote because I didn't feel like voting yet if that helps.

Junkette

Reaction score
Mitch voted after we already discussed the weird entry, I mean it’s good I guess he thought it was weird, so his thoughts are aligning with mine. Could be opportunistic but I mean being the only person to vote Kajuh he would stick out if Kajuh flips town, so I’m leaning town.

Thanks for making me take notice Brutus, More town points for you.

Don’t remember Magic disputing my town read on him last game, why? Because scum don’t dispute incorrect town reads, so I like him disputing the one I gave him here, stands out as different and towny.

Showtime

Reaction score
i disputed town reads i got last game too, junk. not yours, but others. i dont want you to get in your head this stuff is alignment indicative as it annoys me in the future, much like evans constantly going on about how i got mad about how many claims were happening in a game when in that particular game 5 people went from wagon to wagon forcing claims and getting literally nothing out of it, which wasn't productive.

Junkette

Reaction score
I didn’t like it either, why waste your vote on Evans at the time when you said your piece in the ongoing wagon? Why directly abstain from voting if not to just not engage in it as scum, cause Odo is town, Poyser looks like town too, and Magic i’m leaning town on as well.

I think as town you’d be more suspicious of the big players going after each other and you’d have voted there, but instead you didn’t vote and probably were hoping town destroys itself.

So why did you feel like Evans was a better direction considering no one else but Haza like 12 hours later went there?

Status
Not open for further replies.