"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Man

Reaction score
@Big Man your vote is still on Evans because he made a joke, are you reading him scum based on that as your vote (which I thought was a joke) implies? Did your read on him evolve? Did you just forget to unvote?
it was initially a joke, but I didn't like some of his posts after that such as him immediately painting my vote as a sheeping vote when it was clearly a joke, calling other people's town reads generous and listing a bunch of reasons to read rugrat scum but supposedely not scum reading him yet last game he was willing to push both tweet and jeff off a conspiracy theory that they were bussing each other. I wanted to push Odo and was going to switch my vote to him when I came back and was going to be around rather than before going to bed so left my vote on Evans because why not?

Junkette

Reaction score
Why not? Cause productivity and parking your vote on Evans didn’t help us solve the game any

Junkette

Reaction score
I’m gonna let you catch up and go take a shower, im not Jeff im open too taking breaks!

Big Man

Reaction score
Vote Big Man

Agreed with the Odo direction but didn’t vote him at all is a bad look to me considering I used my desperado shot
why do you think it's a bad look? what's my motivation as scum, push him but not vote him, hope he gets lynched and flips town and then hope everyone ignores the fact that I pushed someone who flipped town?

Junkette

Reaction score
The point would be to let town destroy each other and come to it later when none of the blame will fall on you

Junkette

Reaction score
You were hardly pushing him compared to Poyser/Magic/CP/Myself let’s be real here, you commented on it, you didn’t push shit.

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
I do wonder if people are not claiming because I threw out few names on their fake list :TI: .

Odo claimed Jailkeeper and when Bliss shot him he didnt die so her role did state if she shot town it didnt work so its likely Odo is town though numbers fade he could be worth looking at later. However I have him as town and felt so even in first post he made.

Junkette

Reaction score
How did you feel he was town in the first post he made?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
OMB could you vote big man for me pls?

Reactions: Junkette

Big Man

Reaction score
I didn’t like it either, why waste your vote on Evans at the time when you said your piece in the ongoing wagon? Why directly abstain from voting if not to just not engage in it as scum, cause Odo is town, Poyser looks like town too, and Magic i’m leaning town on as well.

I think as town you’d be more suspicious of the big players going after each other and you’d have voted there, but instead you didn’t vote and probably were hoping town destroys itself.

So why did you feel like Evans was a better direction considering no one else but Haza like 12 hours later went there?
I didn't think Evans was a better direction. I was planning on dropping my vote on Odo when I came back and was going to be around, if I voted him and left he'd have been 1 off potential execution if he was town and he said he was refusing to claim so there was no rush to vote really considering we could have just ended up lynching him straight in the first half of day if he's not going to claim. I also questioned him on something so I didn't mind waiting on an answer on that for when I came back but he didn't answer anyway.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Honestly this game is terrible when you’re confirmed, I don’t even have to try

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
How did you feel he was town in the first post he made?
First few just felt alright by me im not one to really go off of anything more then gut feelings and shit tbh so like if you looking for some life altering insight im not your guy.

I also try and just to go by game to game rather then from past games.

BTW I am proud of the low level of toxicity guys in the game so far def has me thinking playing future games if it sticks like this

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I didn't think Evans was a better direction. I was planning on dropping my vote on Odo when I came back and was going to be around, if I voted him and left he'd have been 1 off potential execution if he was town and he said he was refusing to claim so there was no rush to vote really considering we could have just ended up lynching him straight in the first half of day if he's not going to claim. I also questioned him on something so I didn't mind waiting on an answer on that for when I came back but he didn't answer anyway.

^ pure shite

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Honestly this game is terrible when you’re confirmed, I don’t even have to try
I mean i wouldnt say you are 100% yet but likely yes that said you are a prime target tonight I assume though you could Jailkeep yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.