"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junkette

Reaction score
So you’re applying the same reason I didn’t vote for Odo and went for PHEN0M/Rugrat initially.

Too bad I actually pushed and got a reaction from those two and you just parked your vote.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I mean i wouldnt say you are 100% yet but likely yes that said you are a prime target tonight I assume though you could Jailkeep yourself

I can’t jail myself, it’s a roleblock too

Big Man

Reaction score

i acknowledged it was a good case, but didn't address it and didn't vote until towards the end of the day phase opposed to at the time it was happening.

i acknowledged it's not the same thing, but also said it could be to avoid being overly associated with the wagon like others might be considering their vote and pushing of the wagon. you added fuel to the fire, but didn't want to face the same backlash so you refrain from voting.
iirc you said it was a good case after he was already lynched which isn't what happened here. it's a completely different situation and a stupid point to bring up.
Magic with the receipts :pals:

Are you voting Big Man? You should help us get a claim
you probably didn't read anything. just saw a link and said 'reciepts'. please shut up.

Junkette

Reaction score
You also mention you saw him refusing to claim, why would you be worried about an executioner when refusing to claim usually leads to more votes anyways?

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

Junkette

Reaction score
iirc you said it was a good case after he was already lynched which isn't what happened here. it's a completely different situation and a stupid point to bring up.

you probably didn't read anything. just saw a link and said 'reciepts'. please shut up.

You’re not wrong, getting frustrated that your play doesn’t align with your thoughts and i’m calling you out on it eh?

Big Man

Reaction score
yes you got me and im fuming.

Junkette

Reaction score
why would I comment on it then lmao.

I asked you about CP, so you kinda had to comment on what CP was doing and he was linked up with Odo.

Also adding fuel to the fire, why would you not shade a player who’s refusing to claim as scum on day one? It’s an easy thing to comment on and not look bad, while not adding any pressure so the town players likely get the heat for it.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
When I think someone is scum, I too delay my voting if it’s going to put them within 1 of execute range and I’m asking them a question that has no relevance and won’t change my mind as I’ve already said I don’t like them changing their vote

After all, worrying about an execute on a scum read refusing to claim seems legit

Reactions: Junkette

Junkette

Reaction score
Agreed with Odo, the execution worry just seems like pandering to me cause it was my reason initially, but that was before you refused to claim.

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler