"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Showtime

Reaction score
For real though, can someone tell me what claiming means? :(

that role pm you got has your character, role, and flavour(describing your character). you claim that, without screenshotting, by paraphrasing everything except the character name and role name. that's what people mean by claim.

when you vote people and build a wagon(a bunch of votes) people are asked to claim that identity as well as any night actions(things the role does) up to that point in time.

Reactions: Kajuh

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
i thought it was just poyser and big man that agreed thus far?

Er, I’m pretty sure a lot more players have voiced suspicion than that, and no one appears to be reading him town

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
@Kajuh I'm on your team, but can't post in the QT. What are your thoughts so far?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Can we not do stuff like this

Big Man

Reaction score
why dont you like alco thus far/why do you like brutus so much?
Alco I didn't like his early suspicion of OMB. he kept making reference to his handle on Lethal's scum meta which is regularly to post theme spec. throughout the game and compared OMB's play to that. but in this game OMB just made one early theme spec post when basically nothing had happened yet. I think there's a big difference there. it seemed to me when you try to find something you do as town and point to you doing it as town as scum so people associate it with your town game but it didn't seem genuine to me. I also hated this post

I'm gonna say that my gut is telling me Poyser is... opportunistic :worried

Placing a vote on Odo and then shading Phenom don't sit very well with me. vote Poyser
seemed very MEEK to me and not something I associate with Alco.

Brutus is getting involved as much as he can and asking meanigful questions, something he struggles to do as scum and I've read him correctly based on this before.

Reactions: CraigPelton

Showtime

Reaction score
Er, I’m pretty sure a lot more players have voiced suspicion than that, and no one appears to be reading him town

from my memory that seems to be it, maybe junk too.

there's something in the whole doddsy voting evans and big man too that i dont really like.

Big Man

Reaction score
Big Man wouldnt you say you have a pretty good grasp of my town meta?
not really? I've read you correctly a few times when you're active but you haven't been this game. and we actually haven't played together a ton considering I've barely played this year.

Showtime

Reaction score
What do you make of my questions? Judging from your posts, I say you’re null on me?

that isn't correct and i want to see what youve gotten out of your questions. it's easy enough to ask questions. it's easy enough for someone to tell you to ask questions to get a town read. so formulate some thoughts now pls.

Big Man

Reaction score
that implies there's a chance of me living with claiming which there isn't so I'm good.

Status
Not open for further replies.