"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junkette

Reaction score
i disputed town reads i got last game too, junk. not yours, but others. i dont want you to get in your head this stuff is alignment indicative as it annoys me in the future, much like evans constantly going on about how i got mad about how many claims were happening in a game when in that particular game 5 people went from wagon to wagon forcing claims and getting literally nothing out of it, which wasn't productive.

Mine specifically is the read here, cause you know how easy it is for town to lynch me, cause I defend myself badly, so you contesting MY read looks better to me.

Of course, you’re smart and will adjust accordingly moving forward but it sticks out at me THIS game.

Junkette

Reaction score
inb4 Odo accuses you of being scum for GOODGUYING me.

Big Man

Reaction score
actually reminiscent of this, the game he caught me for my play around jeff(when he was my teammate), he did say one of the things that made me look bad was agreeing with his points in regards to jeff but not voting him. of course that was a scum hesitating to vote scum interaction, but i do generally agree about the idea that it doesn't make sense to not vote your main suspects if you agree with the points/case against them unless you dont want to be overly associated with a town wagon(which you turned out to be).
this is nonsense. I don't actually think you agreed with my reasoning for Jeff in that game at all. the issue wasn't you not voting, but you seemed awkward around the push of him. also, I came up with my own reasoning on Odo I didn't agree with your reasoning at all. that was scum/scum and scum/town which is a different case too so not sure why you've brought this up as if I've made the same mistake as when I pushed someone else when the cases are completely different.

Big Man

Reaction score
gotta be scum in big man/lethal/showtime there are always scum who show hesitance to vote me or give me generous town reads when I'm being pushed
when did I do either of these? I wasn't even around for your wagon. tf?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Rofl, I expect to see big man lynched before I wake up tomorrow

Junkette

Reaction score
Pretty sure that’s a lie as Odo voted CP pretty early on, but the wagon portion might be misconstrued by CP.

Come to think of it, what do you make of CP claiming his best role without telling us this fact, he went on about it in the past when he claimed bus driver as town to convince us not too lynch him cause he GOATs as a bus driver ——> this is for Magic

Junkette

Reaction score
You’re not getting out alive without claiming Big Man, don’t make me use my second Desperado shot on you.

Showtime

Reaction score
this is nonsense. I don't actually think you agreed with my reasoning for Jeff in that game at all. the issue wasn't you not voting, but you seemed awkward around the push of him. also, I came up with my own reasoning on Odo I didn't agree with your reasoning at all. that was scum/scum and scum/town which is a different case too so not sure why you've brought this up as if I've made the same mistake as when I pushed someone else when the cases are completely different.

i acknowledged it was a good case, but didn't address it and didn't vote until towards the end of the day phase opposed to at the time it was happening.

i acknowledged it's not the same thing, but also said it could be to avoid being overly associated with the wagon like others might be considering their vote and pushing of the wagon. you added fuel to the fire, but didn't want to face the same backlash so you refrain from voting.

Junkette

Reaction score
Magic with the receipts :pals:

Are you voting Big Man? You should help us get a claim

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I didn't like him because that activity didn't exist prior to the post where I said it hadn't existed and you wan't me to provide an example of it existing prior to the post I said it didn't exist?
You’re posting pure shite

Junkette

Reaction score
Haza going after Evans rather then the big guy might tell us something later, I’m suspicious of Evans too but disagree that he’s a better vote then Big Man at this junkture.

Junkette

Reaction score
Poyser, why are you NOT voting for Big Man? You told me to fire away and made me kamikaze, you owe me one!

Status
Not open for further replies.