Holy Swerve Batman!!! Evolution adapts

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
WOW! okay, so we all saw what happened on Raw, if not well sorry but I don't think this is a spoiler since it's already aired on tv. Bit Seth Rollins turning on The Shield and joins Evolution, I for one didn't see it coming and that's truthful. Now I will say I knew someone would be joining them(asked in the Raw thread who's going to replace Batista, and hell I was told no one.) So this is going to be the thread to talk about it, do you think it was a good idea? Do you think maybe it should have been Dean or Roman?

After I've thought it over a bit I've really came to accept that I think it could be an awesome thing, I mean Seth has always been my favorite of the 3, so it gives me hope he could be a main event player, hopefully a future WWE World Champion.

NOW another idea I did have was this.

What if at the next PPV they are doing a 3-on-2 match, and all this is just to get Triple H and Orton in the ring so Seth can turn BACK face and they beat down Hunter and Orton? Think about it, Triple H comes to Seth and maybe Seth accept the offer, afterwards he goes to Dean and Roman and tells them "Well we have away to get them in a match and have our way with them" or some crap like that, so we have the match come up, Seth, Orton, Hunter vs Dean and Roman, during the match Seth turns on Evolution and him, Roman, and Dean beat them down.

Also another thing that could happen is Dean turns on Roman in the match, joins Evolution and leaves Roman all by himself which only leads to Roman beating them all in the end.

So let's hear ideas, let's hear what you think of it.​

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I'd have preferred it if they turned Roman heel rather than Seth, I think that he would fit that muscle role far better.

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
If Reigns would have turned it would have been the end of the other 2. This one made much much more sense and now SHIELD can recruit a guy to offset Seth.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I'm angry but for selfish reasons. This is probably the best move but I love the shield so I guess I wanted them together longer. It's fine though, wwe made the right move. I hope to see this storyline progress well.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
What if this is the shield infiltrating Evolution and not just the leaving of the group?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Postman Dave

Reaction score
What if this is the shield infiltrating Evolution and not just the leaving of the group?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Makes no sense. Shield have beaten Evolution twice, once a clean sweep in an elimination match.

The only reason they have to infiltrate Evolution is to be assholes. They've already proven to be better than them, why continue to torment them for no reason?

The Viper

Reaction score
I'd have preferred it if they turned Roman heel rather than Seth, I think that he would fit that muscle role far better.

That's not what Evolution is supposed to be about. It's supposed to be about.....evolution.

HHH - Past
Orton - Present
Rollins - Future

I still don't forgive Rollins for ruining my life last night but it's a great choice.

Castiel

Reaction score
I get that what you're pointing out to Charlie, but couldn't Roman have filled the future role as well? Though the big draw is Roman inevitably squaring off against Triple H, so that would make no sense. The way I see it, they can beat Evolution 100 times but Triple H will always hold the power, Seth understands this and see's the value of his power.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
That's not what Evolution is supposed to be about. It's supposed to be about.....evolution.

HHH - Past
Orton - Present
Rollins - Future

I still don't forgive Rollins for ruining my life last night but it's a great choice.
I think HHH and Orton should have said "You haven't evolved enough and for that, we're replacing you", boom Reigns with the spear on Batista.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Okay, well here's the major problem with turning Reigns heel and adding him to the group...he's the one poised for the big babyface run. The fans are already all over his dick and love basically everything he does. Why would you want to go back to square one when he's got that momentum already? Rollins is really the only choice for the turn and I think they handled it perfectly.

Joey

Reaction score
For me, this is great. Hopefully we end up seeing Roman alone, a one man army. I've been behind Roman the entire time, still am, waiting for his big push.

Castiel

Reaction score
Okay, well here's the major problem with turning Reigns heel and adding him to the group...he's the one poised for the big babyface run. The fans are already all over his dick and love basically everything he does. Why would you want to go back to square one when he's got that momentum already? Rollins is really the only choice for the turn and I think they handled it perfectly.

Exactly. I love Rollins, my favorite of the three, but he likely wouldn't fare as well as the others if they had all just gone their separate ways. Reigns vs Triple H is pretty much the end game here as most will see it, so he wouldn't make any sense in joining.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Okay, I've got my theory for all of this.

HHH gets footage of Ambrose ducking out of the fight after brawling into the crowd with Bray at Elimination Chamber. He knows this could break the Shield, but last time these guys had issues, Rollins bit the bullet and reunited them through tough love.

So he gives the footage to Rollins. He turns on his brothers seeing that they aren't united as they thought. Reigns and Ambrose do there best to rally but without Rollins there to keep the peace, their previous issues return to the surface.

One footage reveal later, and Ambrose is also turned heel, setting up Reign's babyface revenge push against the authority and his former brothers.

Of course, WWE won't go into that much detail but meh.

Castiel

Reaction score
That would be pretty great. Reigns as the last face standing would already give him so much hype and the crowd would be 100% behind him for any battle that follows.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
tumblr_n6l9kbcm7s1slc042o1_500.png

cyqnisr.gif

[video=youtube;gqqguGmtHws]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqqguGmtHws[/video]

[video]http://instagram.com/p/o1k4bABEUp[/video]

still so sad