HHHate Hunter? Think he's HHHitler? Post HHHere!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
^^Not exactly. I mean it's a stigma that will follow him well past his retirement. There are times I feel bad for him because there must be fans who pester him about it. Still, that's the choice he and Stephanie made. I think HHH would still be a top level wrestler had he not married into power. However, I believe he wouldn't get cheap title reigns.

HHHforever

Reaction score
^Alright fair enough. Personally this is what I think about that "cheap" title reign. Everyone talks about how that was just HHH wanting to be an 11 time champion and all that bs. I personally didn't think that him winning that title was that big of a deal. IMO I thought it actually kind of hurt him because it was such a short and crappy title "reign" if you can call it that. But, you're entitled to your opinion and I don't think it's that bad of an opinion.

jmt225

Reaction score
I, personally, don't like HHH because of the way he has completely buried certain favorite wrestlers of mine. However, I do respect him. He is a great wrestler, and did whatever it took to get to the top of WWE and stay there. If he wasn't married to Steph, I think he'd still be a top guy in the company, but in an Undertaker type of way, and not Hulk Hogan type of way. Both analogies applying to backstage antics and power.

HBKforever

Reaction score
Personally I have no problem with HHH, but he hasn't held the title for a while (not counting the hour he held it) so I can't see how you can complain too much.

John

I like HHH at the moment. but i think just because hes steph's husband he thinks he can have special privaleges. but on raw hes the best. he layed out cena which is what every fan wants. plus why does cena have to go to the grandest stage of them all. HHH V. Orton would have been better. HHH deserves his chance.

Reaction score
SAME OLD SHIT!! SAME OLD SHIT!! SAME OLD SHIT!!

That sentiment applies to the Cena and Orton threads also. Does the world need another HHH main event at a WM? No. I tought TNA was getting stale but this is almost 8 straight years of the same bullshit.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

the man can wrestle so whats the freaking problem?? have we seen hhh vs orton vs cena before? no. in hhh's wm appearances, has he been a face. nonce. will he be this year? judging by the reactions to him, yes

HHHforever

Reaction score
^Yea, I completely agree, seriously you people need to get over yourselves. What do you want Jeff Hardy vs. Super Crazy as the ME? I mean that would be different, they've never done that. Yea that makes a lot of sense.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Just thinking out loud: Jeff Hardy and Super Crazy Vs. London and Kendrick. Want excitement? There you go.

But no, instead it's always HHH Vs. Cena, or HHH Vs. Orton. But oh, HHH Vs. Cena Vs. Orton, now THAT'S a real shocker! What else is gonna be so vastly different? Is... omigosh... is HHH gonna turn HEEL?1 Omigosh omigosh, a HEEL HHH?! UNIMAGINABLE! And and and... omigaaaawwwd... IS HBK GONNA SUPERKICK HIS TAG TEAM PARTNER AT THE END OF HIS MATCH?! THAT WOULD BE THE BIGGEST SHOCKER OF THE CENTURY OMIGOOOOOOSSSSSSHHHHH BETTER HYPE THAT, IT HAS NEVER (NEVER) NEVER (NEVER) EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVERRRRRRRRRR HAPPENED! Andandandand... will Cena... oh please God please... will Cena be beaten down in every RAW up until the PPV, give an inspirational speech on the RAW prior to the PPV, and then go to win, and then from then on he is able to absolutely godfuck SQUASH his PPV opponent?! THAT. WOULD. BE. SO. UNIQUE!!!

</sarcasm>

Yes, we want something different, is that so unbelievable? Nobody said HHH can't be at WM24, or Cena, but maybe, just maybe, they could be in some kind of feud NOT involving the title! And maybe, just maybe, someone NEW could be pushed and NOT be buried instantly, so that if Cena and/or HHH are injured RAW doesn't grind to a goddamn halt in terms of storylines because they just lost everything they put any effort into. But I guess giving the fans something knew and exciting isn't WWE's style anymore. Monday Night RAW, the WWE, sports entertainment, entertainment entertainment, the state of Florida, the country of the United States, the Western Hemisphere, the planet Earth, the Heavens above, the galaxies, the crab nebula, the universe itself, will never (never) never (never) NEVER (NEVER) EEEEEEEEEEEEEEVEEEEERRRRR BE DIFFERENT AGAIN-AH!!

</additional sarcasm>

HHHforever

Reaction score
Well you saying that Jeff Hardy vs. Super Crazy being the ME at Mania because it's different pretty much proves my point.

Can you tell me how many Orton/Cena/HHH ME's have there been at WM? None. Hell there have only been 1 real triple threat in Mania history. So to say that this is not something different is stupid to say the least. You just want to bitch about anything WWE. So for the 123432 time I tell you, IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT THEY'RE PUTTING ON THE TV TURN IT THE FUCK OFF!! If you don't like the way they book things then go watch your ugly ass dike girlfriend put vodoo magic on a 400 pound black chick.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

off topic: sometimes i feel that roxxi tries to sound ridiculous

on topic: triple threat matches at wm are a rarity, and the last real one was at wm 20, so get over it

schuy7

Reaction score
Triple H is an 11 time world champion, he doesnt need to be in a fued or even wrestling a close match to Calito. He will soon be a 12 time world champion.

kingovkings

Reaction score
LMAO roxxi roxxi u seriously crack me up every time i read what u put its sooooooooo stupid like other ppl who arnt blind or stupid a triple threat match at mania isnt a REACURING thing it DOESN'T happen every year, So yeah it is something diff plus its got the 3 biggest draws on raw in 1 match how can that not be a good match ?. And another point HHH as got a good few years left in him yet and cena has got even more so it gunna be awhile till you get fresh top talent to fill trips or cena's boots week in week out so if ya dont like it AGAIN dont watch then you wnt have 2 suffer THE KING OF KINGS do what he does best and thats entertain ppl and put on great matches and may i add he does it better than any1 on raw IMO that is. Pity that wrestler u love so much will never never never I mean N E V E R EVERRRRRRRR be as good or even in the same leauge as trips hell she wil never be in the same leauge as ermmm lets see u know wot i cant even think of any1 who is worse than her she in a leauge of her own CRAP BORING NONE entertaining ;)

Kaedon

Reaction score
Roxxi is under the delusion that he is speaking for like 90% of the wrestling fans, in reality, he speaks for at most 1% of wrestling fans. He, like most of his ilk, have an inflated sense of self worth and his knowledge of wrestling, what draws money, doing business, etc.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
I believe that's a spam post, Kaedon, as it has nothing to do with the topic at hand or even debating my post about the topic at hand. Way to be a moderator of extreme bias and poor quality. ;)
a triple threat match at mania isnt a REACURING thing it DOESN'T happen every year
If I have Blade 1, Blade 2, and Blade 3, why would I want to buy the Blade Trilogy box set? Same shit, different wrapper. The fact that it's a Triple Threat means nothing, because it's just going to boil down to Cena and HHH double teaming Orton, then giving us Cena Vs. HHH 2, then a low blow, then Orton Vs. ________ 2, then a takedown of whoever is doing worse at that point, then _______ Vs. _______ 2, or possibly 3, if at this point Orton is taken out and it's Cena Vs. HHH yet again. This match is simply thrice the same shit in a third of the time for each, so it's not even a good quality Second Match for anyone involved. You seem to be HAPPY that this is a Triple Threat match when in reality it only lowers the quality of what was already a "same old crap" match.

By the way, spell check? Yeah, spend some time with it.