Hey Kassidy!!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cena_Buttocks

Reaction score
Cena Buttocks....you're just a stupid mark....

What's up little kid? Do you feel like getting PWNED like Kassidy?

The Godfather

Reaction score
I forget one more person that Cena beat.... Cena ended the undefeated streak of OMEGA at The New Year's Resolution, or did you forget that?

LMAO, "OMEGA" this guy can't actually be serious...

P.S. - Please don't "PWN" me, it's a fate worse than death...fucking moron.

Cena_Buttocks

Reaction score

Yet another being of lesser intelligence has chosen to post in my thread. You will be obliterated, much like Kassidy by the power of The Chain Gang!! For now, I shall give you another opportunity.

The Godfather

Reaction score

Yet another being of lesser intelligence has chosen to post in my thread. You will be obliterated, much like Kassidy by the power of The Chain Gang!! For now, I shall give you another opportunity.

I don't think I need to get into a war of the minds with you considering that yours has obviously been damaged, thus illustrated by your previous posts in this thread, and the Chain Gang can rot in hell for all I'm concerned. On a serious note though I want to thank you for giving me a good 5 minute laugh, really needed it today.

Rell

Reaction score
LMAO you guys think you know, but you honestly have no clue...

btw, Cena owns, I hope he keeps the title for the rest of this year, hell I hope he never loses the title. Word Life!

Cena_Buttocks

Reaction score
On a serious note though I want to thank you for giving me a good 5 minute laugh, really needed it today.

I'm glad I made you laugh, however, I am not an account intended for humorous purposes.

-TJ-

I'm not a colum writer so this might suck. I'm addressing each of these topics.

What WWE is doing with Cena

Ever watch WWWF or WWF? They had world heavyweight champions that held the belt for 3 - 5 years straight. WWE wants to do that again but haven't found a 21st Century Hulk Hogan yet. So they trying to use Cena but the problem is Vince hasn't decided to give Cena new moves or a new additude because back when Cena won the gold the first time, fans blew the roof off of that building (Kinda like Austin). Vince saw something in that. Don't give me wrong i think Cena is great he makes his opponents look better then him but he walks out with the belt putting respect into cena's opponents, and cena himself. I like someone who would do that. The truth is Cena is turning Stale as far as I'm concerned Vince has 2 options

1. Give new moves to Cena making him use more then 8 moves in every match.

2. Make Cena a heel.

This whole Cena_Buttocks starting something

I'm come home every Weekday broking and beat up from: Football, Wrestling, and Track every year. I would come here to escape the real world and calm down. THE LAST THING I WANT TO HAPPEN IS TO COME HERE AND SEE SOME NOOB THAT THINKS THEY HAVE AN OPINION ON WRESTLING IN EVERY ANGLE OF IT (sorry for caps). I was getting a little mad there again sorry. The fact is Cena your 1 cena of a million cena haters once you start listining to their logic you'll see the light. (lol)

This fight between Cena_Buttocks and Kass

Kass and Cena you want to decide on who's better then go to the street fight and debate who's better.

Rell

Reaction score
I'll say it again, you guys think you know, but you HAVE NO IDEA.....