Hey Kassidy!!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
LMAO...I am with rell here. This is so HILARIOUS. All you guys are going crazy over this. But you just dont know. And I am :roflmao:. But carry on. Rell Cena. CHAIN GANG, WORD MOTHER FRICKIN LIFE!!!

-TJ-

Listen I'm going to try some logic. Saying a whole lot of crap that not only you understand and saying PAWN!!!!! at the end of it doesn't mean you PAWN!!!!!!! them it just means your a 16 year old who acts like a 10 year old boy. Cena_Buttocks grow up.

Still this thread is making me ROFLMFAO

Rell

Reaction score
John Cena is truly one of the greatest wrestling superstars to ever step foot in a wrestling ring. He's a legendary figure comparable to the likes of Hulk Hogan and Stone Cold Steve Austin. The fact that he receives so much attention on a daily basis makes him the biggest and arguably the most revolutionary superstar of our generation. Every move he makes is often criticized, however He's still WWE champion. You guys watch him, whether you love or hate him, you watch him. He's revolutionary because he affects your train of thought. The fact that you are willing to take the time of day to write a statement concerning him, and spend most of your time criticizing him only proves my theory.

Fall Back!

Cena_Buttocks

Reaction score
John Cena is truly one of the greatest wrestling superstars to ever step foot in a wrestling ring. He's a legendary figure comparable to the likes of Hulk Hogan and Stone Cold Steve Austin. The fact that he receives so much attention on a daily basis makes him the biggest and arguably the most revolutionary superstar of our generation. Every move he makes is often criticized, however He's still WWE champion. You guys watch him, whether you love or hate him, you watch him. He's revolutionary because he affects your train of thought. The fact that you are willing to take the time of day to write a statement concerning him, and spend most of your time criticizing him only proves my theory.

The funny thing about this post is that... Rell is absolutely right! And this is coming from someone who doesn't even watch the WWE product.

Rell

Reaction score
I originally made that post as a joke to play into my new association with the "Chain Gang" but after reading it over, I do have a point which actually scares me because I cant stand John Cena. IMO he's the poster boy of everything thats wrong with Professional Wrestling at the moment.

Cena_Buttocks

Reaction score
Wow... talk about rape.

You have a problem with the Chain Gang? Oh I see, you're a Rand.E Orton fan. Do you want to get pwned like Kassidy?

phantomgerald

I'm still waiting for Cenamark54 to come and make sweet love to you.

Great One

I seem to recall Orton just shafting Cena's dad.

The Chain Gang will just be another legend to add to the the youngest world champion of all time's list.

Oh, Orton only lost to Cena because he hurt his leg.

Cena_Buttocks

Reaction score

The Chain Gang will just be another legend to add to the the youngest world champion of all time's list.

I seem to recall Cena beating Rand.E just last night!! Its not Cena's father's fault that Orton sucks! I hope he goes to jail along with Michael Vick and all the other criminals.

Cena will beat Orton again with the power of THE CHAIN GANG!!!!

phantomgerald

Oh, Orton only lost to Cena because he hurt his leg.

:rofl:

Great One

Bob Orton > Jim Cena, this proves Orton's genetics are far better than Cena and that he is indeed born to be a better wrestler (which he is).

Once again, Randy only lost because he hurt his leg... everyone knows that.

It won't be long now until every Chain Gang Soldier is recieving THE PUNT!!!

Rell

Reaction score
I thought Orton lost because Vince didn't have faith in Orton. He knows Orton isn't ready to carry an entire company, hell I'm not sure if he ever will be. Cena is a unique wrestler. He may not be the biggest fan favorite but he brings excitement to wrestling. Orton is a generic heel who only generates heat by using cheap tactics like trash talking fans and pulling his opponents tights. Not to mention his entire gimmick is based on defeating old men who can hardly walk. Cena has something that Orton lacks which is an overall presence.