Hey Kassidy!!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cena_Buttocks

Reaction score
Bob Orton > Jim Cena, this proves Orton's genetics are far better than Cena and that he is indeed born to be a better wrestler (which he is).

Once again, Randy only lost because he hurt his leg... everyone knows that.

It won't be long now until every Chain Gang Soldier is recieving THE PUNT!!!

He hurt his leg because he felt the weight of the WWE on his GIRLY shoulders, Cena being a smart man decided to beat him quickly so that Rand.E could go to the hospital. Cena saves Orton's career. And if he hurt his leg, why did he kick Cena SR?

And if Bob Orton so great how come he was nothing more than a mid-carder in the WWF? He was Piper's bitch and then he was Adrian Adonis' bitch! Much like Rand.E, first he was HHH's bitch and then Edge's bitch!

By the way.. Cena 3 title runs, Orton one. I would say Cena > Rand.E

You my friend just got PWND!!! Chaingang 4 LIFE!!! CB-2 GO-0

Great One

Orton also has something Cena lacks, which is the ability to sell amazingly well and a unique, modified old school style which most 'smart' fans find 'boring' because it consists of selling the match and starting from slow pace to fast then back to slow then pick it up again, while making your opponent look strong by leaving openings for the face to gain momentum. What do Cena's matches consist of? The same shit. You can say Vince doesn't have faith in Orton and isn't willing to give him a try to carry the company once this feud is over and Orton doesn't have the title.

Cena? Unique? Haha... I could of sworn he was an attempt of packaging the 3 biggest draws WWE had into one, definitely sounds unique to me.

Cena is a step back in wrestling if anything, IMO, we're going back to the 70s/80s where a person holds onto the title for years and every day he shows more reminiscence of a modern Hulk Hogan. Cena is probably the hardest worker in the WWE right now, but it's time to maybe think a little further ahead because everyone can't keep jobbing to the great Cena, expecting him to carry the company by himself.

Rell

Reaction score
lol this thread is fun

Great One

He hurt his leg because he felt the weight of the WWE on his GIRLY shoulders, Cena being a smart man decided to beat him quickly so that Rand.E could go to the hospital. Cena saves Orton's career. And if he hurt his leg, why did he kick Cena SR?

And if Bob Orton so great how come he was nothing more than a mid-carder in the WWF? He was Piper's bitch and then he was Adrian Adonis' bitch! Much like Rand.E, first he was HHH's bitch and then Edge's bitch!

By the way.. Cena 3 title runs, Orton one. I would say Cena > Rand.E

You my friend just got PWND!!! Chaingang 4 LIFE!!! CB-2 GO-0
SR?

Eh... better than nothing and better than being Vince's bitch.

Because Orton's talent is unrecognized and he has held back by the backstage politics (that Cena and his Chain Gang probably conspire).

No, I have not been "PWND" until I quit.

Cena_Buttocks

Reaction score
Orton also has something Cena lacks, which is the ability to sell amazingly.

lol, really?? You know why Cena's matches with Prince Khali were actually watchable? Because Cena bump and sold like a madman for Khali. Hell, he sold like hell for Rand just last night!

And you talk about Cena's long title reign (almost a year FTW!!) then just think how BIG it will be when someone finally beats him! They'll get a huge rub because they'll dethrone of the longest reinging champs in quite a while.

Cena? Unique? Haha... I could of sworn he was an attempt of packaging the 3 biggest draws WWE had into one, definitely sounds unique to me.

Really? Well guess what? He's putting people in the seats and he's selling a TON of merchandise on a daily basis. And before you go all predictable and say.. Only kids and women buy the stuff. That's BULLSHIT!! All types of fan including grown men cheer for Cena.

Sure he gets booed, in states like Chicago and New York, but that's because they're SMARKS in those places. Everyone else cheers their ass of for John because they know he's BUSTING HIS ASS!!!

YEAH, Because it was the BOOKERS that were caught smoking weed, the bookers destroyed a hotel room, the bookers harrased the divas, not Rand.E

Cena has wanted to drop the title for a while, but Vince doesn't want him to do that because Cena=THE CASH!!!!

Now, go ahead and bring forth another useless argument so I can continue shooting it down. Don't doubt the POWER OF THE CHAMP AND THE CG!!!! PWNED ONCE AGAIN!!!

Great One

lol, really?? You know why Cena's matches with Prince Khali were actually watchable? Because Cena bump and sold like a madman for Khali. Hell, he sold like hell for Rand just last night!
OMG, he sold vs. Khali he is so good for sure. I wonder how tough it was to sell 3 moves at most?

And you talk about Cena's long title reign (almost a year FTW!!) then just think how BIG it will be when someone finally beats him! They'll get a huge rub because they'll dethrone of the longest reinging champs in quite a while.
Lol, a year? He's been champion on and off for about 2 years. Yeah, because we really need someone to be champ for 2 years to give someone a rub... and that person who will be beating him will be Randy Keith Orton anyways, sorry to tell you.

Really? Well guess what? He's putting people in the seats and he's selling a TON of merchandise on a daily basis. And before you go all predictable and say.. Only kids and women buy the stuff. That's BULLSHIT!! All types of fan including grown men cheer for Cena.
Actually, I wasn't going to say that, but yeah. When did I ever say he wasn't selling merchandise? You just brought a totally irrelevant point into this argument which was addressing nothing at all, when if you actually read my post, you would know I was only arguing the fact that you said he is unique, which he is not.

Sure he gets booed, in states like Chicago and New York, but that's because they're SMARKS in those places. Everyone else cheers their ass of for John because they know he's BUSTING HIS ASS!!!
Haha funny, because you've considered yourself a "smark" before, oh wait sorry, wrong person my bad. No, I'm pretty sure those little kids and girls you just mentioned (and the same people Kaedon was talking about earlier) don't really give a flying fuck if he's busting his ass or even notice. He's buff, girls think he's cute, and he's shoved down people's throats. That's why that genre cheer him, now the other small portion, the "informed wrestling fans" are probably cheering him for that reason, yes.

Now, go ahead and bring forth another useless argument so I can continue shooting it down. Don't doubt the POWER OF THE CHAMP AND THE CG!!!!

By the way: CB=5 and GO-0. The PWNAGE continues!
I guess saying LOL GO-94 SP... ER CB=0 is useful now... and part of your argument was completely off topic, which I guess was useful as well. I think you got the shooting part backwards.

Oh, and one more thing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuO95klz4qA hahahaha

Next, you'll be making outrageous claims like Cena is better than Triple H.

Cena_Buttocks

Reaction score
Ah fuck... that was Rell, sorry wasn't watching the names, just saw Orton bashing. ^^

HA! You PWNED yourself!! I win, now get out of my topic before the CG kicks your ass!

Great One

No, you set a decoy which is completely against the rules. Rell interefered and won the Chain Gang the match, just like Cena to need interference to win his match because he can't beat the Legend Killer one on one (without injury). Sorry, but I win by DQ.

GG

Cena_Buttocks

Reaction score

The ME from Wrestlemania 22 says hi! You know, Triple HHH tapped to Cena!

Cena_Buttocks

Reaction score
just like Cena to need interference to win his match because he can't beat the Legend Killer one on one (without injury).

CENA HAD A HEAD INJURY AND HE WON!!! Becuase Cena's the MAN and not a poopie pants like Rand!

Angryphilip2

Reaction score

The ME from Wrestlemania 22 says hi! You know, Triple HHH tapped to Cena!

triple HHH?

never heard of him

Cena_Buttocks

Reaction score
I am tired of the constant PWNING.. THE TIME HAS COME TO REVEAL THE TRUTH FOR I HAVE BEEN LIVING A LIE. IT IS TIME AND I HOPE YOU CAN ALL FIND IT IN YOUR HEARTS TO FORGIVE ME!!!