Hey Kassidy!!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cena_Buttocks

Reaction score
I want to form a truce. I understand you have a man-crush on Rand.E Orton, but that's fine. I will give you an opoortunity to join the most powerful group in the world, The Chain Gang!!! And I won't even mention the list of wrestlers that Cena has beat.

So how about it? Will you walk towards the light of the CG?

Kassidy

Reaction score
LMAO oh yes i see the light and and and and you can shove it right up your ass, and I understand you suck cena's dick but i dont care. I will never cheer for Cena and just like Triple H i hope all his fans die in their sleep or line up and get hit by a 18 wheeler

J

OMG...LMFAO...This is the funniest thread i've seen on IWF in a while...

Cena_Buttocks

Reaction score
Why do you make things difficult for yourself? Don't you understand that Rand is just another footnote in Cena's path to LEGENDARY status?

Rand E.Orton
McFoley
Triple HHH
Sean Michels
Booby Lashley
Kirk Angel
Chris Benpit
Y2Cheap
The Edge
Prince Khali

All of these men have gone down to Cena's might!

Hell, Orton should be in jail! He blatantly tried to choke-out John Cena at Summerslam (Probably because he realized he couldn't beat him) and what did the fans did? They cheered!! I swear, New Jersey is an even worse state than Chicago is!

Kassidy

Reaction score
^^^ you just sound dumber by the post, you say 16, your profile says 31 and you sound like a 8 year old who still believes wrestling is real. guess what its all scripted pal and in a official WWE match wrestlers are accountable with what they do in the ring if you wanna get technical so orton wouldnt go to jail.

Cena_Buttocks

Reaction score
Why don't you rum home to mommy instead of continuing to get PWNED, by the CHAIN GANG?

I don't know about you, but I'll be partying all DAY celebrating Cena's victory, and there's nothing you can do about it my FRIEND!!! DA CHAMP IS STILL HERE!!!!

And you're lucky my mom wants to take me to the Arcades to celebrate, otherwise I would just keep PWNING YOU!!!!

Chain-gang 4 life, bitch!

Kassidy

Reaction score
LMAO ok then 8 year old go "play" with your mom, you cant pwn anyone just like Cena cant learn a new move

Chain Gang sucks 4 life BITCH!

RKOed

Cena_Buttocks

Reaction score
I was watching Michael Cole and JBL when the "Cena Sucks" chants started and whenever Orton got in his offense. They were literally shocked, not by the chants but on how much the majority of the crowd ripped into Cena. At one point I saw Cole shaking his head saying "unbelievable." I know Orton may seem like the better "wrestler," but for the life of me I cannot understand why they hate Cena so much. I give him credit; he takes it all in and does the job, I respect his work ethic and the way he sucks up those chants and b.s. big time. I even saw Lillian Garcia shake her head in disbelief as the people in back of me were chanting "Cena must die" and when Orton had a chin lock on Cena they were chanting "break his neck." It's a man thing to hate Cena for some reason because they all were doing it for there own ego. Security confiscated a sign saying "Cena must die" from those same bunch of guys.

READ THAT!! People jealous of Johnathan success. What Idiots!! And why do you like Rand E.? Are you turned on by his abs, do you find his bevvy of chinlocks orgasmic?

Notice how you call me an 8 year old, yet my vocabulary far exceeds yours. That's because I'm a Cena fan (and a Matthew Striker fan) and you're a peon, just a simple-minded Orton fan.

And why is Orton holding a dove in your sig? Is it because he is coming out of the closet?

03mnm

Reaction score
Why don't you rum home to mommy instead of continuing to get PWNED, by the CHAIN GANG?

I don't know about you, but I'll be partying all DAY celebrating Cena's victory, and there's nothing you can do about it my FRIEND!!! DA CHAMP IS STILL HERE!!!!

And you're lucky my mom wants to take me to the Arcades to celebrate, otherwise I would just keep PWNING YOU!!!!

Chain-gang 4 life, bitch!

LMAO is this guy for real?

Kassidy

Reaction score
ok then, ummm you can quote people but its not like its true, like im just going to believe you cuz you said you were there. I like Orton cuz he is a great wrestler imo I like ortons additude and his style why do you like cena? cuz he always win? cuz you like wanna be rappers?cuz your just another dumbass fan who sucks his dick? cuz your probly a girl cuz b4 you changed ur info ur location was in cena's pants?

and he is holding a dove cuz thats the way it was designed dipshit, its a wwe poster wow your slow

Cena_Buttocks

Reaction score
why do you like cena? cuz he always win? cuz you like wanna be rappers?cuz your just another dumbass fan who sucks his dick? cuz your probly a girl cuz b4 you changed ur info ur location was in cena's pants?

First off... Learn to spell, Kass!

I like Cena because he busts his ass week in and week out, he never mails it in and does what he can to entertain the masses. And seeing how PPV's keep selling, then I'd say Cena's doing a good job. It also helps that he's not an asshole backstage who likes to smoke weed, and stick needles in his ass in hopes of getting a big push.

I like Cena because he worked his way to the top, instead of being given his spot because his daddy was a wrestler in the 80's. And I'm not a girl, I am a MALE chain-gang Soldier!!! And you know what else? YOU CAN'T SEE ME!!!

Pwned AGAIN!! Cena_Buttocks 4, Kassidy-0

monkeystyle

Reaction score
This is the most brilliant thread ever. Seriously everytime I come in here I start laughing all over again.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Cena Buttocks... you are 1 funny ass man!

What's up with the Username by the way! lol... Buttocks!