Hell in a Cell 2009 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John

^ The way it was put on several news sites & Even on Raw showed it to be this. However, Us that are in the know :)shifty:) obviously will know the real truth!

Great One

It's probably more confusing for the fact that even the fucking PPV is called "Hell in a Cell." Thus, they are probably meaning to be like "THIS WILL ALL END AT HELL IN A CELL," and either phrase it wrong or people misinterpret it. Either way, it's pretty vague. Regardless, I hope to god these two aren't in the cell.. please just let it be Cena/Orton, Taker/Punk, and DX/Legacy. Besides, we all know they aren't going to go outside/on top of the cell and do something cool or even bleed for that matter, loool.

pocket

Reaction score
i hate these gimmick PPVs.... terrible idea to put them back to back too.... they just get in the way of the storylines.... Punk v Takers 1st match was a submission.... the type that ends a fued not starts one....

I also really dont get the point of having cell matches when they put a ban on blood????

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Not sure what site I read it on, but there was a report that creative have been frustrated coming up with how to do the ppv consisting of all these Cell matches. There was how is one going to up the next, how's it going to keep people entertained, and how to do this all with no blood.

Like I said, I don't remember the site so I don't remember the reliability behind it.

LKP

Why have a Hell in a cell ppv with no violence or blood? Yeah it don't have to include blood but cmon guys we would all like to see blood in at least one of the 3 main events. And Orton and Cena's match should be the one, both bleed and kids feel sorry for cena so job done. Orton bleeds people love it and say he deserves it so we are all winners.

noumenon

Unless they announce it on the website a few days before the PPV.

noumenon

I'm looking at it this way Batista/Rey in the tag title hunt keeps Batista away from the WHC.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Batista has it all now. He got to pick where he wanted to go "for the 1st time ever", he gets the recently suspended Rey a title match when he returns, Morrison/Ziggler better watch out, Batista will claim he has MitB type clause in his contract and who ever the IC title, Tista will come out and cash in.

Soulpower

Picks for tonight:

* R-Truth vs. Drew McIntyre
* WWE US Title Match: Kofi Kingston © vs. The Miz vs. Jack Swagger
* WWE IC Title Match: John Morrison © vs. Dolph Ziggler
* WWE Divas Title Match: Mickie James © vs. Alicia Fox
* Unified Tag Team Title Match: Chris Jericho and The Big Show © vs. Batista and Rey Mysterio
* Hell in a Cell Match : DX vs. Legacy
* WWE Title Hell in a Cell Match: John Cena © vs. Randy Orton
* World Title Hell in a Cell Match: CM Punk © vs. The Undertaker

LKP

Why didst you highlight dx vs legacy? A draw?

I agree with all of your picks dude.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Picks for tonight:

* R-Truth vs. Drew McIntyre
* WWE US Title Match: Kofi Kingston © vs. The Miz vs. Jack Swagger
* WWE IC Title Match: John Morrison © vs. Dolph Ziggler
* WWE Divas Title Match: Mickie James © vs. Alicia Fox
* Unified Tag Team Title Match: Chris Jericho and The Big Show © vs. Batista and Rey Mysterio
* Hell in a Cell Match : DX vs. Legacy
* WWE Title Hell in a Cell Match: John Cena © vs. Randy Orton
* World Title Hell in a Cell Match: CM Punk © vs. The Undertaker

I agree with all of them Apart from Orton/Cena I think Cena retains.
Dx/Legacy id like Legacy to win this Can Hell in a cell End in a draw ????. if so and Legacy aren't getting the win then id like a draw that See's legacy dominate most of the match. Dx have done a great job putting legacy over so i dont think they will change that 2night.....Well i hope they DONT =]

LKP

They will do the old not even hell in a cell can keep they guys apart. Its a good push for legacy if they do draw or go over dx.