Hell in a Cell 2009 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

A heel turn would/will be awesome but such a monumental turn needs to be a bigger deal than him merely getting upset cos he got screwed.

Have him retire Taker @ WM27 and suffer the wrath of the entire WWE universe, IMO.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Announcers clearly said the main events would be in a hell in a cell only.

That was a mis-understanding. I thought I heard all matches at the ppv.

No didn't. They said from day 1 that "all main events" will be submission matches.

I know for a fact on RAW, Lawler and Cole were saying that all matches would be submissions. In fact, I just deleted all the RAW's leading up to the ppv from my DVR. All of which I watched before the Breaking Point ppv.

Airfixx

I watched all the Raw's on the run up to breaking point too. Now where we at? LOL

Maybe there was another "mis-understanding" on your part like the one above?

imported_Keith

now for the Hell in a Cell PPV card!
<copies Breaking Point main events>
<pastes Breaking Point main events>
and no... I haven't watched smackdown recently... so I don't know about the whole Undertaker/Punk feud

Qwake

Dolph Ziggler Vs John Morrison and Zack Ryder Vs Christian should both be good, don't really care about the HIAC Matches tbh.

noumenon

Assuming they use Zack/Christian for a PPV and don't scew him and put it on TV..and have Regal weasel his way back in.

Qwake

^ If they waste Ryder's title shot on ECW or have him lose his shot to Regal or something ill be very pissed. I wouldn't mind seeing Regal get added to make a 3-Way Match for HIAC though, that'd own. We could also see the same for the IC title match if Rey comes back in time, hopefully not winning the title right back though.

noumenon

Well according to Kaedon, Bragging Rights is an all triple threat PPV...so all of the above would work quite well. I think that explains why we're coming up on so many situations where there are 2 possible challengers for each title..

US..Swagger/Miz
ECW...Ryder/Regal
WHC....Batista/Taker
IC... Ziggler/Rey

Airfixx

the last raw I watched was "the last dx reunion ever"

Shame they never said that....

They said "One Night Only" if ya wanna get quote-clever and, as a coined phrase, that has an entirely different meaning.

kingovkings

Reaction score
I missed ecw. Help me out plz, From what im reading i assume ryder got title shot is that right ?

If so that's mint Whoo Whoo Whoo =]

Dont matter just read the ECW thread got my answer.

John

I can see that Mysterio will probably be Batistas partner, to face JeriShow.

Id hate Regal/Christian in a hell in a cell. If WWE Wants to produce a show where the main events are HIAC, Regal/Christain has to contain blood and weapons, something ECW Lacks TONS, and I can't see Regal blading.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Why wont Regal blade he did in a 1st blood match against HHH on RAW not that long ago. And you could quite clearly see Trips blading him lmao.

John

Why wont Regal blade he did in a 1st blood match against HHH on RAW not that long ago. And you could quite clearly see Trips blading him lmao.

Fair point, Yet I can't see ECW being given a HIAC Match when ECW Are known to be 'Hardcore' yet the match will probably not be hardcore, Yet being the biggest disappointment.