He Pulled It Off!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated RJC

Reaction score
-The finish wasn't nearly dominant enough. It was played off almost as a fucking accident that Cena fell through the table as dumb ass King and Cole questioned the fucking finish of the match!?!??!?! Yeah, way to put over your new champion guys.

I'm 99% that was the point, they want Sheamus to look lucky against Cena setting up the real rematch that I hope isn't tonight.

Here's how I see this whole thing going down, Cena comes out sometime tonight delivers another solid passionate promo, like he has this whole feud, on how these 'indestrucible monsters' come in month after month, year after year, saying they've got what it takes to beat Cena and Cena always comes out on top. Cena says he gives Sheamus credit for giving the fight of his life but it was luck that won Sheamus the title. Cena cashes in his rematch 'tonight' but Sheamus attacks him before the match, brutalizes him and all that good stuff to make him look incredibly unstoppable. Rematch never takes place, Cena takes some time off, two weeks from then he is interviewed via satellite and says he's cashing in his real rematch at the Royal Rumble where he'll be 100%. The next week Sheamus is in a match with a member of DX, or a tag match with really anybody as his partner possibly Big Show, Sheamus has the upper hand afte the match and is about to take HBK out (most likely the same way he did Cena) 'My Time is Now' Cena storms out and dukes it out with Sheamus, Cena runs Sheamus off and poses with his title. Rematch is set up, maybe even a street fight or something to make it personal. I would give Cena the title back at the Rumble, I see this month as a test drive for Sheamus as Champion and nothing more.

There's my road to the Royal Rumble and beyond. But whatever WWE does, DO NOT have Sheamus lose the title before the RR for any reason whatsoever.

noumenon

I'm seeing more Sheamus losing the title in the Elimination Chamber to Orton.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Like I said, it's obvious that WWE Creative is gonna have Cena cash in his rematch clause either tonight or at the Rumble and he's going to dominate the hell out of Sheamus like he did to The Miz because lord knows Cena can't possibly go for one month without being the most unstoppable force on the planet.

But I still don't give a shit. They gave Sheamus the title at least for one fucking night. That's all I've ever asked of the WWE is to give me a champion who has not already held the belt before. And they delivered. Whatever they do from this point on I don't care. They gave me a new champion.

Airfixx

noumenon, you think Kofi will win the RR? What ever happened to the reports of Edge returning by then?

Not read anything of the sort - Got any links? Last reports posted on IWF suggested, as it was initially, that he may not even be in ring-shape for Mania.

As for who's the next ME face for Raw, Kofi had defo better prey Edge does not return as a Raw guy (Or that if he does, that Kofi get's a switch to SD at the same time.).

Nation

This some sort of joke?

That's what I said. Let's give a mid carder the WWE title instead of giving it to the 15 other guys who are more deserving and established. Fucking genius. It's fucking bad enough with this queer PG shit.

soulreaper545

Reaction score
all i know is a fucking no talent piece of shit jobber has the title and it is offically time to stop watching the WWE altogether

seX-Power

Kinda a wild guess but I could envision Orton dropping the title to JoMo if the latter wins the Rumble. Then again, they haven't had any interaction so far so maybe not.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I hope Edge doesn't return by the Rumble. That's going to be too rushed and the injury he got shouldn't have a rushed return.

Klide

Sorry but to be random and crap but I'm not sure if anyone said this but I had no idea sheamus was 31 I thought he was at least in his early-mid 20's

Montana

That's what I said. Let's give a mid carder the WWE title instead of giving it to the 15 other guys who are more deserving and established. Fucking genius. It's fucking bad enough with this queer PG shit.

No kidding ...seriously. i was thinking like 20 other people...lets see

Christian
Rey Mysterio
MVP
Jack Swagger
Koffi Kingston
Cody Rhodes
Ted Dibiase
Miz
Mark Henry
HHH
HBK