• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Happy Birthday Professor Booty!

Postman Dave

Many happy returns to gfx gawd, educator of backsides, and everyone's second favourite SMod, Professor Booty!

Kushikimi

Booty in Puerto Rico there's still a party so... I will Drink like there's no tomorrow but this time it will be for two. Cheers my friend :drink: and hope you have a great day

W-olf

Happy Birthday man I know I just got here and all but I want to be invited to the party or at least save me some cake lol .
Have a good one man.

W-olf

No no that wont do then I'll bring the cake to you lol .
Happy-Birthday-Cake-3.jpg

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Sorry I missed this until now, I hope your cock gets mauled tonight. If not, you can always call me big boy.

Love you buddy, happy 67th.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Sorry I missed this until now, I hope your cock gets mauled tonight. If not, you can always call me big boy.

Love you buddy, happy 67th.

67? Have some respect for your elders. The man just turned 70 years-old-today. That's a mile stone.