Halloween...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I remember when I was younger, me and my brother would have fun filling up those pumpkin garbage bags with leaves.
As I got older, I realized it was a trick my mom played on us to clean the yard...

These things:
leaf_bag_Halloween_pumpkin.jpg

Asuka Lock

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
suicide
Favorite Wrestler
johnmorrison
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
I remember when I was younger, me and my brother would have fun filling up those pumpkin garbage bags with leaves.
As I got older, I realized it was a trick my mom played on us to clean the yard...

These things:
leaf_bag_Halloween_pumpkin.jpg
Mom's have a way of doing that.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Had about enough of you, to be honest. If you're gonna ignore, go for it.

If you take cheap shots that means you're fishing for likes. It isn't cute, but weak and annoying.

I'm fine with this being a cute little boring thread. That's totally cool and necessary. What isn't necessary is your side jokes. The battle came and went and now you're taking cheap shots.

I can be cool and I can be not cool. Make sense? It is completely up to you.

Red, calm down, Bud. :D
Im sure he's just kidding around...
And I hope u are too or Are u actually upset by this?

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Don't be a dick dude. Look at the title of the thread and note where it is. Joking is fine here. We don't live in PC land.
I never said we did. Wasn't Asuka the one who didn't like the arguing? Correct me if I'm wrong. Asuka wanted to leave and wanted no part of it. That's his/her prerogative.

After the battle was over, he/she started taking shots and that was when I responded. If that makes me a d*ck, then whatever.

Have fun with the Halloween thread. Later.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I never said we did. Wasn't Asuka the one who didn't like the arguing? Correct me if I'm wrong. Asuka wanted to leave and wanted no part of it. That's his/her prerogative.

After the battle was over, he/she started taking shots and that was when I responded. If that makes me a d*ck, then whatever.

Have fun with the Halloween thread. Later.

He was making observations in a joking manner that was funny. There is nothing wrong with that.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
OK, You Guys! Enough arguing or Bantering.... We're all just making jokes. No need to make this soo serious.
Alright?

@Red Rain
@Jeffry F*cking Mason
I dnt want to be ur guy's enemy after saying that. I've got enough on my mind as it is. I dnt need to see any "More" arguing.:hhh4:

Last edited:

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Im not too big on watching horror films like I used to. I'd prob be watching some GOOSEBUMP'S Episodes non the less or read some Ghost stories.

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
I am just that anti-Freemasonry that I can't spell "Mason" right....
:madcat:
Sucks for you then, because I am cornerstone upon which this site was built upon :p

Had about enough of you, to be honest. If you're gonna ignore, go for it.

If you take cheap shots that means you're fishing for likes. It isn't cute, but weak and annoying.

I'm fine with this being a cute little boring thread. That's totally cool and necessary. What isn't necessary is your side jokes. The battle came and went and now you're taking cheap shots.

I can be cool and I can be not cool. Make sense? It is completely up to you.
Please leave this kind of stuff to me, dude, jokes aside. There's a big difference between getting X-Pac heat and getting Rick Rude heat. So I say this in all seriousness: quit being a sweathog, especially when people have done nothing to deserve it or ask you to stop, and learn to be a dick in ways that are actually clever or funny or otherwise entertaining to others. Sincerely, Jeff and the entire rest of the forum

I forgot to mention Halloween music and/or movies, but I guess that's because I don't really have any, since I listen to and watch "Halloweeny" stuff all year round, just like I do with Christmas stuff. Psychobilly music is awesome, for example

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Sucks for you then, because I am cornerstone upon which this site was built upon :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:

Please leave this kind of stuff to me, dude, jokes aside. There's a big difference between getting X-Pac heat and getting Rick Rude heat. So I say this in all seriousness: quit being a sweathog, especially when people have done nothing to deserve it or ask you to stop, and learn to be a dick in ways that are actually clever or funny or otherwise entertaining to others. Sincerely, Jeff and the entire rest of the forum

I forgot to mention Halloween music and/or movies, but I guess that's because I don't really have any, since I listen to and watch "Halloweeny" stuff all year round, just like I do with Christmas stuff. Psychobilly music is awesome, for example
The battle ended posts ago. You changed the topic, if you recall.

I'm out of this thread, so thanks for the input. Ok and goodbye.