Halloween...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Had about enough of you, to be honest. If you're gonna ignore, go for it.

If you take cheap shots that means you're fishing for likes. It isn't cute, but weak and annoying.

I'm fine with this being a cute little boring thread. That's totally cool and necessary. What isn't necessary is your side jokes. The battle came and went and now you're taking cheap shots..

200.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Red Rain

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I was going to make a thread for this but no point, I will just ask everyone here...

What costumes have you dressed in for Halloween?

I was thinking about it and I have not dressed up since I was like 11 or 12 I think. I was a cat or some form of cat at least 5 times as well lol

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score

What would u do if u were alone at home wether your reading or Sleeping and all a sudden u hear this in the background?

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
@Red Rain
And how do u plan on doing that? paper cutting him to death? Lol

Jokes huh? Well, I'll be as realistic as I can because I don't consider myself a braggart.

My house would be too easy cause I know where everything is.

If I were at a another person's house I'd click every light off I could find then would listen for his movements. Assuming he was using a flashlight and possibly armed with a gun, I'd bum rush him. I'd pin him face down then elbow him in the neck until he surrendered.