Halloween...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I could just cos play as the cat version

latest

:kitler:

Reactions: Jacob Fox

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
You're better off ignoring it. It wasn't directed at you. For your own sake, let Jeff answer.

You don't know Jeff like we all do, so I'll let this comment slide.

Watch for Jeff's answer. You'll feel different afterwards.
I'm not your burn genie that you can just rub a lamp to get me to appear and do as you please anytime you want. Just sit back like the the good little nobody that you are and enjoy my magic as it happens naturally.

And if anyone is going dressed as her litter box, it's you. You kiss the cat's ass enough, sooner or later it's gonna shit in your mouth anyway

Asuka Lock

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
suicide
Favorite Wrestler
johnmorrison
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Alright that's enough for me to know to probably ignore the both of them,

Anyways! what's the best costume everyone's seen before?

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I'm not your burn genie that you can just rub a lamp to get me to appear and do as you please anytime you want. Just sit back like the the good little nobody that you are and enjoy my magic as it happens naturally.

And if anyone is going dressed as her litter box, it's you. You kiss the cat's ass enough, sooner or later it's gonna shit in your mouth anyway
And there's the Answer Ladies and Gentleman that we've all been waiting for! :D ;)

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Alright that's enough for me to know to probably ignore the both of them,

Anyways! what's the best costume everyone's seen before?
Hey, Red Rain is a cool guy to talk to. Lol. And So Is Jeffrey. Sure they may be a little rough around the ears sometimes. But You'll get used to them sooner or later, Asuka. Lol :D

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Ok guys! Settle down abit. If you two are gonna argue, Take it outside to a street fight or something. (Sounds like something an admin would say... LOL)
*Glances at Red and hands him some Hot Chocolate Chip cookies made especially from Lavender's Kitchen*
*Glances at Jeffery and Hands him a plate of HOT Wings* NOW Go enjoy these. I made them especially for the both if you.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Red Rain vs Jeffry F*cking Manson Litter Box Match Wrestlemania 34 Mainevent!

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Once a certain someone actually reads what I wrote instead of randomly rambling & trying to act like a badass by start a losing war with someone, I might actually feel a response is deserved. Until then...the topic at hand.

Just looked, and Halloween is on a Tuesday this year, so I won't be doing shit except working overnight. Probably stocking Christmas stuff lol.

A couple years ago, a buddy and me went to an ISW show on Halloween, I dressed as Bill Carr and he went as Dan Barry, who potentially cool people will know as Team Tremendous. Was a lot of fun. Nowadays though, I don't think I'd dress up unless there's a wrestling show that night. I definitely love the holiday though, between all the women being almost naked and the super cheap candy the week after. I usually try to buy props and stuff for my video promos this time of year too. Plus pumpkin spice...but we've all already discussed that

Reactions: Nikki Nitro