Halloween...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
for me it's being dragged to places i don't want to go with people i don't like.. but only going to make the people i love happy...

That is most holidays anymore. I only celebrate Christmas because of my family, otherwise I wouldn't. All the modern holidays in the US are Pagan holidays and no one wants to hear that. Even Christmas and Easter have to do with Pagans. lol It is funny though because people don't read on the history of anything anymore, they just do it because everyone else is doing it.

Asuka Lock

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
suicide
Favorite Wrestler
johnmorrison
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
That is most holidays anymore. I only celebrate Christmas because of my family, otherwise I wouldn't. All the modern holidays in the US are Pagan holidays and no one wants to hear that. Even Christmas and Easter have to do with Pagans. lol It is funny though because people don't read on the history of anything anymore, they just do it because everyone else is doing it.
A holiday done right for me.. would honestly just me all my friends that talk in chat.. and like just talking

Reactions: Solid Snake

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
For me, Halloween has been relatively the same for many years. I buy about six DVDs and spend the day watching them while eating a huge bowl full of Hershey's Minatures and popcorn. When the sun begins to set, I always watch the original Halloween.

If I were to dress up, I would dress up as Ichigo Kurosaki simply because I have an Ichigo costume that cost about $500 altogether when I bought and plus even though I'm older, I still have the body for it :)

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
For me, Halloween has been relatively the same for many years. I buy about six DVDs and spend the day watching them while eating a huge bowl full of Hershey's Minatures and popcorn. When the sun begins to set, I always watch the original Halloween.

If I were to dress up, I would dress up as Ichigo Kurosaki simply because I have an Ichigo costume that cost about $500 altogether when I bought and plus even though I'm older, I still have the body for it :emoji_slight_smile:

Did you cos play as Ichigo Kurosaki before?

Reactions: Jacob Fox

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I've never been the biggest Halloween person, just because I'm a softy and have anxiety. I dressed out until I was 13 then the magic was gone and stopped. Not even a big candy person.