Grand Theft Auto V *Official Discussion Thread*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
All of the screenshots released yesterday as part of the worldwide round of Grand Theft Auto V previews have now been added to www.rockstargames.com/V. Scuba diving, explosive heists, cycling action, cruising through the streets of Los Santos, scenic vistas over the mountains and lakes of Blaine County, good old fashioned grand theft auto - and much more await in high resolution...

ZRbEyUQ.jpg

fSVlW6p.jpg

99mvdgK.jpg

DAKdrPh.jpg

mjhCV2E.jpg

DhXZx6t.jpg

eXBrAaS.jpg

GhccwFH.jpg

2sDUOq7.jpg

SfMWi0l.jpg

Qc89Tzo.jpg

aOlp2Im.jpg

pfI0Vwm.jpg

MtLFvXe.jpg

WhRUrp3.jpg

rLZgTew.jpg

wfbVCl3.jpg

0xCuDvj.jpg

DiUgi2i.jpg

7l1cOBT.jpg

r4t232v.jpg

1Crr9QA.jpg

KFMfj1T.jpg

b29UMA1.jpg

Last edited:

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Just added to the collection of Grand Theft Auto V screenshots at Grand Theft Auto V is a brand new set of 12 action-packed shots in high-res featuring Michael, Franklin and Trevor in various states of play - parachuting over Blaine County, piloting over the coastline in a Cuban 800, as well as attending to business affairs solo and as a masked unit tackling heists. Enjoy.

Ec28EhB.jpg

"For Grand Theft Auto V, players can customize their vehicles on a scale similar to Midnight Club: Los Angeles"

CMgt9sH.jpg

"Each character has stats that can be upgraded in categories like strength, shooting, stealth, driving, flying and lung capacity"

mik0Rjk.jpg

"Players can spend their hard earned money on luxury cars, helicopters, marinas, and even businesses"

p6QBRkJ.jpg

"GTA V contains the largest skybox Rockstar has ever created for a game, giving you plenty of room to fly planes around"

FtBVK7c.jpg

"Some missions require a character to serve as a lookout, using binoculars to spot an incoming threat or the target for the heist"

Jlk7saV.jpg

"The wanted system has changed slightly in GTA V. You can still outrun the cops by staying out of their line of sight, but you can also find good hiding spots to wait them out"

aB6dsg4.jpg

"The Ballas and The Lost return to GTA V, bringing two very different gang cultures

qnmByzR.jpg

"Rockstar has added destructibility to certain objects in the game, like these construction barriers."

AXpayVG.jpg

"Certain boats contain scuba equipment, which allows you to search the ocean bed for shipwrecks and other points of interest"

8Dq17cv.jpg

"When the shootouts begin in missions with multiple characters, you can switch between them freely"

aioNErA.jpg

"With a land mass 3.5 times the size of Red Dead Redemption, the world of Grand Theft Auto V is absolutely massive"

dw7fYzq.jpg

"Before major heists, players must conduct several side missions to prep. For this mission in particular, you must pick up boilers suits, choose masks, collect the vehicles necessary for the job, and find a spot to hide the getaway car"

Note: Although the article come from the official Rockstar Games website, the captions under each photo came from the original post on GTAForums. I believe these are all from the GameInformer June issue. These ARE new screencaps.

The game just looks so damn good. Oh my god. This invokes the glory days of SA. I really like that you can hide from the cops now in spots. A cool and good new feature.

Last edited:

Zigglypuff

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler
Favorite Wrestler
jeffhardy
Favorite Wrestler
johnmorrison
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
briebella
Favorite Wrestler
matthardy
Can't wait until this comes out

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Some more screenshots from this past week I think. Pretty certain they were new pics in a news piece in a magazine that covered GTA V so Rockstar decided to put them on their site in HQ afterwards.

rlHYaQM.jpg

ptVP7Gj.jpg

WNhE1sb.jpg

Ephj7PO.jpg

The cops seem awesome. And police bikes are back!

Embrace Thou Maryse

Reaction score
Helping Maryse practice her French Kiss...
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
therock4
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Really looking forward to this game, the car customization and updated wanted/police chases sounds awesome. Looks like it'll be a real video game epic, worth the wait. WWE game developers should take note and spend a few years on the next WWE game rather than churning out the same polished turd every year.

Last edited:

AF.

Reaction score
This game will have it all. Going to be amazing playing this in party chat with a few mates. Can't wait.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I'm very curious what we will be doing with this scuba diving stuff. They've posted quite a few pictures of it, and this recent one has me really interested to see what we'll find in the ocean. And hopefully the cop bikes are faster than in BOGT and SA.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
We are proud to announce full details of the Special Edition and Collector's Edition of Grand Theft Auto V - which will be available for worldwide pre-order starting today from participating retailers.

As an additional bonus, those who pre-order any edition of Grand Theft Auto V (including the Special Edition, Collector’s Edition or the standard retail edition) between now and September 17th will get access to pilot the Atomic Blimp in-game vehicle.

actual_1369261225.jpg

High above the streets of Los Santos floats the Atomic Blimp, hawking Los Santos’ finest tire company (whose products are available in any LS Customs garage). Pre-order now to gain the ability to pilot the most iconic and leisurely aircraft in the Los Santos skies.

The Grand Theft Auto V Special Edition includes:

• Full retail copy of Grand Theft Auto V

• Collectible SteelBook with Exclusive Artwork
    This special SteelBook features double-sided, never-before-seen artwork of Michael, Trevor and Franklin. Custom color and metallic treatments bring out the detail of the artwork created exclusively for this SteelBook.

• Blueprint Map
    This exclusive, additional 21.5” x 26.75” map displays a blueprint view of Los Santos and Blaine County. Cryptic markings indicate locations for fast cash and other points of interest for the up-and-coming entrepreneur.

• Special Ability Boost
    Michael, Franklin and Trevor each have a unique special ability. With this boost, the special ability bar will generate 25% faster.

• Stunt Plane Trials
    Single player Stunt Plane Trials let you take on additional aerial challenges spread throughout Los Santos and Blaine County.

• Bonus Outfits, Tattoos and More
    Michael, Franklin and Trevor get bonus outfits in their wardrobes, character specific tattoos at tattoo parlors, and special deals from shopkeepers across Los Santos and Blaine County.

• Additional Weapons
    When visiting Ammunation stores in single player, merchants will have special weapons in their inventory available for free: the Pistol .50, Bullpup Shotgun and melee Hammer.

actual_1369261683.jpg

The Grand Theft Auto V Special Edition. Click here for more detail/enlarged version.

The Grand Theft Auto V Collector’s Edition includes all the contents of Grand Theft Auto V Special Edition as described above plus:

• Grand Theft Auto V Security Deposit Bag with Logo Key
    Inspired by the heists in Grand Theft Auto V, this custom 10.75” x 8.5” money bag features a pop-up style lock and laser cut logo key to secure important items. The reverse side features a pressed Rockstar Games logo on the security mount with a framed ID window.

• Grand Theft Auto V New Era 9FIFTY™ Snapback Cap
    This exclusive New Era 9FIFTY™ cap features an embroidered Los Santos logo on the front, a stitched, black Rockstar Games logo on the wearer’s left side, a Grand Theft Auto ‘V’ logo applique on the opposite side, and snapback closure for an adjustable fit.

• Custom Characters for Grand Theft Auto Online
    Get classic Grand Theft Auto characters to use within the Grand Theft Auto Online Character Creation System.

• Unique Vehicles and Garage Property
    Players will instantly receive a garage to store custom vehicles. In single player, the garage will be stocked with the 1930’s style Hotknife hotrod and the CarbonRS sports bike. In Grand Theft Auto Online, players will get the high-end Khamelion electric car.

actual_1369261754.jpg

The Grand Theft Auto V Collector’s Edition. Click here for more detail/enlarged version.

Meh. Seems ok. Was kind of hoping for something more in terms of physical content but I'm fine with what is there. Quite neat. The bag looks cool to have and the in-game stuff seems good. I'll probably still get the collectors edition as it's GTA. A massive game this year that only comes around every now and then.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I am trading in my 360 and all my stuff next week and paying off the CE with the credit, it isn't as cool as the GTA IV collectors, I still use that awesome gym bag and lock box all the time. I was going to go for the SE until I read the "special garage" and that was enough. I don't care about the bank bag at all really, the Los Santos hat I guess is alright, will probably use it to piece together a good Halloween costume I can easily drink in and that will make it worth it, but I can't miss out on having to wait for any of that extra content to come along later! As much as I really like the main characters and everything I am most looking forward to jumping online and exploring the gigantic map with friends and all the other random folks on the map.

Dod Draper

Reaction score
This game looks so awesome. Glad there seems to be more to do on this one than there was on IV. I found IV boring after finishing the main storyline.

I'm gonna play as the black guy or the older rich dude.

Reaction score
I've played every Grand Theft Auto before this one, so I'm excited to see how this one turns out, probably going to be amazing, everything I've heard about it sounds pretty good.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
As most would know, Rockstar did not attend E3 this year like usual. But a bundle was announced for PS3 as well as a GTA V themed headset, and they also released nine more screenshots in HQ via their website.

NxONQJT.jpg

ZFwpVTI.jpg

kjksHYv.jpg

XtclNKo.jpg

H7aZbnY.jpg

its8HiR.jpg

YTZlNDD.jpg

9FsASxX.jpg

tefqYDS.jpg

9004557758_b89566d175_b.jpg

Are you ready for Grand Theft Auto V? We wanted to celebrate the release of this groundbreaking game on September 17th in a big way. To mark the occasion we’re releasing a brand new PlayStation 3 Grand Theft Auto V Bundle, a custom Grand Theft Auto V Pulse – Elite Edition headset and a custom audio mode!

For $299 (MSRP), this bundle comes complete with a 500GB PlayStation 3, a Blu-ray copy of Grand Theft Auto V and a 30-day PlayStation Plus trial membership. You can pick up this awesome bundle when it hits stores on September 17th.

In addition to the bundle, we partnered with our friends over at Rockstar Games to create a custom designed Grand Theft Auto V Pulse – Elite Edition headset that features styling created specifically for Grand Theft Auto V. The custom headset design was inspired by Grand Theft Auto V’s focus on the almighty dollar. The new custom headset will be available September 17th exclusively at GameStop for $179.99 (MSRP).

9004558004_93835f5614_z.jpg

We are also introducing a specifically crafted audio experience exclusive for the PlayStation 3. The custom Grand Theft Auto V audio mode for Pulse – Elite Edition takes full advantage of the BassImpact technology embedded in the Pulse – Elite Edition headset to provide the ultimate Grand Theft Auto V experience. You can download the Grand Theft Auto V audio mode at no cost from the free Pulse – Elite Manager App. This exclusive mode enhances the game’s most epic moments like car crashes, explosions and more.

Meh don't really care for either as I already own an Xbox and I don't have a PS3 for that headset. Besides I'd be more impressed with the headset if it was being made by a well known headset company/manufacturer. Doesn't even have a mic on it to talk to others so what's the point? Is it worth $170?