"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Still wouldn't mind baldrick being blasted either tbh

I don't have any major objections to it tbh. Obv I'd be opting for Mando here and I'd like to see more from both Tweet and Doddsy but there's no real guarantee either will provide it lol
dedikodu-gossip.gif

Vibing with Poyser here

@Grimini Killer vote count please? we have around 7 hours and not much data to go off.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Voting one and having the shot wouldn't be that bad of an option either.

And Jeff, I'll have your back. Guaranteed.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Baldrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect
Favorite Wrestler
teddibiase
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
The problem is if you hit me, there's only going to be two of you everyone is going to target then.

@Lethal Banks call it paper pushing 101 all you want, they are just my opinions. I'm not going to against what I feel.

Sent from my SM-A137F using Tapatalk

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
The problem is if you hit me, there's only going to be two of you everyone is going to target then.

@Lethal Banks call it paper pushing 101 all you want, they are just my opinions. I'm not going to against what I feel.

You've thrown around word salad and haven't pushed any agenda. If I get targeted because I'm wrong, well, it wouldn't be the first time

madagascar-alex-the-lion.gif

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Baldrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect
Favorite Wrestler
teddibiase
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
You've thrown around word salad and haven't pushed any agenda. If I get targeted because I'm wrong, well, it wouldn't be the first time

madagascar-alex-the-lion.gif
I've got no agenda to push right now. I've shared my thoughts.

Plus i've got you on the wrong thing. I get it all the time when i'm wrong on something.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
the last quote came after ur initial post i belive

where u at rn in terms of reads. can u name the players u r looking at and put them in a town and scum pool? provide reasoning for each even if just a gut feeling
It probably did. I’ve been very in and out this weekend, as I mentioned earlier that I was traveling. I should be settled in tomorrow afternoon.

I don’t have solid reads on everyone. I lean Scum on Man, as I think he seemed a little erratic early on. He did the same thing in the game I played with him on WC, and he was scum.

I have a slight scum lean on Jeff, but I don’t feel as convinced as some others.

Baldrick strikes me as town. Again, comparing his style to the one game I played with him on WC, it’s similar and he was town.

I’ll be doing some sightseeing, grabbing lunch, and driving 6 hours this evening. I’ll try to get a bit more involved if I can convince my wife to drive.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
^ Got some quotes or screenshots to back this up? Cos all of this "he seems erratic" stuff being thrown around is making me nervous

Oneiros

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
1. @Poyser - Town mostly because of the overanalysing.
2. @Tweet - Wouldn't lynch now as I suspect Switchblade more than I do him, and they're unlikely to be aligned.
3. @Ace Marvel - Town even though he reminds me of a friend of mine that can be a baby faced assassin.
4. @Doddsy - Null
5. @Lethal Banks - Town
6. @PHEN0M - Didn't post (actually has now that I've refreshed before posting)
7. @McNightstalker - Scum lean. Can go either way but not for a lack of information to be analysed. I mostly don't like his reasoning.
8. @Ekkologix - I want to say town lean on effort but I diagonally read some of their posts.
9. @CraigPelton - Null
10. @Oneiros ---------
11. @Death Dealer - Didn't post
12. @Worst Player Ever - Didn't post
13. @Sister Abigail - Town
14. @Baldrick - Null but weird as hell posting style
15. @Red Dragon - I'm starting to lean scum but like I said before way too chaotic. Reminds me of Skybox. More thougths on him below.
16. @Tommy Bedlam - Might be scum but it's not a solid lean for now.
17. @Wangman Page - Town lean
18. @OldJay - Null. I'd say a scum team wouldn't let him ignore the game this much, but can be indy.
19. @T-Pein™ - Didn't post
20. @Mandalorian - Town lean. Unlikely to be aligned with Red Dragon,
21. @Captain Holt - Null but I'd say town if pressed.
22. @Switchblade - Scum lean
23. @Showtime - Null
24. @Ace - Didn't post

I feel like McNightstalker and Baldrick's game will unfold the more they talk and I'll be able to have a proper read on them. Would not lynch Baldrick right now.

Red Dragon on the other hand I think is going to post the same way all game. Things will get clearer about him when he decides the target of his supposed day kill anyway. I'm of the opinion he should use it this day phase. Firstly because if he's town mafia scum might kill him before he uses it, secondly because he might be scum that wants to make sure he avoids being blocked by town - all that talk about not letting himself be influenced would corroborate the second option.

I am curious to why Doddsy is leaning scum on Ace Marvel and why CP is so adamant Magic is town as I've seen nothing that could indicate his alignment either way.

Switchblade > Red Dragon > McNightstalker would be my preferred killing order, might change depending on what RD decides to do.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
2. @Tweet - Wouldn't lynch now as I suspect Switchblade more than I do him, and they're unlikely to be aligned.
3. @Ace Marvel - Town even though he reminds me of a friend of mine that can be a baby faced assassin.
4. @Doddsy - Null
5. @Lethal Banks - Town
7. @McNightstalker - Scum lean. Can go either way but not for a lack of information to be analysed. I mostly don't like his reasoning.
8. @Ekkologix - I want to say town lean on effort but I diagonally read some of their posts.
9. @CraigPelton - Null
10. @Oneiros ---------
15. @Red Dragon - I'm starting to lean scum but like I said before way too chaotic. Reminds me of Skybox. More thougths on him below.
18. @OldJay - Null. I'd say a scum team wouldn't let him ignore the game this much, but can be indy.
23. @Showtime - Null
24. @Ace - Didn't post

I feel like McNightstalker and Baldrick's game will unfold the more they talk and I'll be able to have a proper read on them. Would not lynch Baldrick right now.

Red Dragon on the other hand I think is going to post the same way all game. Things will get clearer about him when he decides the target of his supposed day kill anyway. I'm of the opinion he should use it this day phase. Firstly because if he's town mafia scum might kill him before he uses it, secondly because he might be scum that wants to make sure he avoids being blocked by town - all that talk about not letting himself be influenced would corroborate the second option.

I am curious to why Doddsy is leaning scum on Ace Marvel and why CP is so adamant Magic is town as I've seen nothing that could indicate his alignment either way.

Switchblade > Red Dragon > McNightstalker would be my preferred killing order, might change depending on what RD decides to do.
Ouch

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
4. @Doddsy - Null
5. @Lethal Banks - Town
9. @CraigPelton - Null
10. @Oneiros ---------
23. @Showtime - Null
24. @Ace - Didn't post

You explain your reasons for @Red Dragon and I but no reason for your number 1

What's up wit day?

I understand why people are iffy on my reasoning. I'll make attempts to be more articulate. I'm usually off the forum over the weekend so I'm kinda trying to rush my thoughts

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
4. @Doddsy - Null
5. @Lethal Banks - Town
9. @CraigPelton - Null
10. @Oneiros ---------
23. @Showtime - Null
24. @Ace - Didn't post

:WOW i like this a lot . Town points