"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
We did aknoledge each other tho, that point is erroneous n im getting really annoyed ppl are using this.
And that could have been just the amount of posts happening. Which is why you arent in my 3

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I probably shouldnt have said straight town but I just get the sense his motives are genuinely curious. I don't get a sense he's trying to divert suspscion
I dont really get what this means really

Could you perhaps point to a post or two that you think makes him look "genuinely curious"?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
? U put me as scum
You're also a very aggressive player. It could be because you've been called out a lot but it could also be a strategy. I also don't know how anyone plays.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
You're also a very aggressive player. It could be because you've been called out a lot but it could also be a strategy. I also don't know how anyone plays.
:hmm thats a lot of different raisins.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Then I have no idea what he was pushing for

Yes quite a few tbh.

Poyser
Tweet
Ace Marvel
Lethal Banks
PHEN0M
John McHenry
Ekkologix
CraigPelton

Oneiros
Death Dealer
Worst Player Ever
Sister Abigail
Baldrick
Canadian Dragon
Tommy Bedlam
Wangman Page
OldJay
T-Pein™
Mandalorian
Captain Holt

Poltergeist
Showtime
Ace
Ughhh not really sure what to ask first here

Why do you have magic as town?
Same with mandolorian and captain holt

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Wouldn't it be best for both sides to eliminate the dead waste non posters first?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Further side note poyser is town: hed just laugh at me being mad at ekko, not try to cool the temp. Hed throw oil

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Wouldn't it be best for both sides to eliminate the dead waste non posters first?
Sometimes yes, but the flip side of that is you get very little info of their flips since they have no posts to look at after. But yes, at one poimt it nedds to solved

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Back to smark, since i have a hard time this game reading him fully, what did u think of him sussimg kpop when he thpouht he softed but seemingly seemed ok w me ? Hes a tough cookie, unsure if hes justvholding his cards close to the vest n showing enough so he can get reads or if hes sneaky
You'd have to ask smark why he had you scum/ace town specifically in that scenario. I mean I think I could guess why mechanically, but Im not sure if there were any play based reason for him to think that way.

It's more interesting that he was suddenly ok with you afterwards, for sure. Like if Ace doesnt have a kill, then ok, mechanically the case for you being scum isnt as strong. That said he did seem to have issues with the way you handled the claim and your play so it is a bit ehhh that he just dropped it. Also with him pretty much saying he has a kill, and Im assuming he's not a straight up vig due to his reaction... It's a bit odd that he's not more curious about getting your flip, for sure.

That said its also hard to figure out why he would do that if he's scum and you're town. I believe he said he had reasons to doubt your claim before Ace chimed in, so backtracking would be weird. Kinda does seem like he just isn't sure

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Sometimes yes, but the flip side of that is you get very little info of their flips since they have no posts to look at after. But yes, at one poimt it nedds to solved
Just seems mor beneficial to take them out than I advertantly taking out a teammate, they could be a teammate to but as they aren't helping...

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Like why am i scummy because im not aggresively reading tweet scum or town? Dude acts like he doesnt give a shit n doesnt want to be here and its somehow my fault for not hyper engaging him? So im supposed to have strong feelings about him just bc ppl said so? It couldnt possibly be that i just wasnt interested in his slot because i was lookimg elsewhere ? Jfc lol
Im more concerned with tweets play around you than vice versa tbh. I thought Ekko made a pretty good point that Tweet said more than once he isn't sure about you but then he didn't seem at all arsed that you didn't chase him for answers or about engaging you to get a better handle of your alignment.

Kinda like he just gratefully accepted that you didn't wanna rumble lol. If he's town I'd kinda expect him be a bit more aggressive with you if he doesn't read you town

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Doddsys take is very odd to me since in contradicts a lot of my opinions

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Just seems mor beneficial to take them out than I advertantly taking out a teammate, they could be a teammate to but as they aren't helping...
It's not really beneficial at all to lynch a low/non-poster. Well, it's perfect for scum to lynch them, but there's no benefit for town.

If they are mafia, then there's nothing to defend them with really so they won't bother. If they are town, they're pretty easy to just lynch without consequence. As they don't have many (if any) interactions with other players, you really get absolutely nothing from their flip either way. If they're mafia you can't really find their teammates, other than possibly ruling out the first person to suggest lynching that player (though someone not posting is an idea bus candidate so even that's not very strong).

The way to handle the low posters is if you have a night kill, then kill them. If you are a cop, then cop them. You could also track them. Either way you need to try and get their alignment through night roles as it's not really possible during the day, and mafia will never kill these players as they're ideal to keep around. Inactivity/apathy is mafia's greatest ally

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Oh before i forget @Poyser , when i flip make sure u grill anyome today who sussed me but didnt vote. Scum r likely to have a few cowards who dont want me to shoot them for voting me ;) just a tip