"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I dont agree with the kill order obviously but that read least feel pretty genuine to me

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
It probably did. I’ve been very in and out this weekend, as I mentioned earlier that I was traveling. I should be settled in tomorrow afternoon.

I don’t have solid reads on everyone. I lean Scum on Man, as I think he seemed a little erratic early on. He did the same thing in the game I played with him on WC, and he was scum.

I have a slight scum lean on Jeff, but I don’t feel as convinced as some others.

Baldrick strikes me as town. Again, comparing his style to the one game I played with him on WC, it’s similar and he was town.

I’ll be doing some sightseeing, grabbing lunch, and driving 6 hours this evening. I’ll try to get a bit more involved if I can convince my wife to drive.
hmmm interesting

Fair to say if it was up to you, you'd shoot Mando above all then? for my notes

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
that's at least 3 ppl in favor of me blasting mando by my count
2 ppl at least want it to be Baldrick.

Now would be a good time to let your opinions be known because im going to shoot pretty soon, day is wrapping up

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
If RD wants to shoot at me he can, doesn’t seem like anyone is willing to listen to what I’ve been saying. It would be the wrong shot, and as for who I’d rather he shot instead, I’d rather he didn’t make the boneheaded play of claiming in the first place. If you decide to lynch him afterwards that’s up to you, but your focus should be on those that have jumped onto the bandwagon that Poyser started, after he made an admittedly correct point.

I made a mistake by not fully exploring my thoughts and if that makes me scum in the eyes of some then so be it. Seems like there’s a lot of parroting of what Poyser has been saying though. I don’t have time to get examples presently.

Tommy making a comment like that is almost laughable, considering he’s played one game before and hasn’t seen me play much at all. If someone wants to go after me based on my meta, it would make sense that it’s someone that actually knows it. Again, he’s another that’s just echoing what others are saying.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
If RD wants to shoot at me he can, doesn’t seem like anyone is willing to listen to what I’ve been saying. It would be the wrong shot, and as for who I’d rather he shot instead, I’d rather he didn’t make the boneheaded play of claiming in the first place. If you decide to lynch him afterwards that’s up to you, but your focus should be on those that have jumped onto the bandwagon that Poyser started, after he made an admittedly correct point.

I made a mistake by not fully exploring my thoughts and if that makes me scum in the eyes of some then so be it. Seems like there’s a lot of parroting of what Poyser has been saying though. I don’t have time to get examples presently.

Tommy making a comment like that is almost laughable, considering he’s played one game before and hasn’t seen me play much at all. If someone wants to go after me based on my meta, it would make sense that it’s someone that actually knows it. Again, he’s another that’s just echoing what others are saying.
Who would you shoot in my position

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
N i was shooting today for obvious reasons, so if ur mad i claimed fast, oh well!

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Tommy not providing those quotes and/or receipts :pull

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah ‘oh well’. It’s completely derailed the game. Suppose it doesn’t matter.
Only derailed if u let it lol. Im one player, if tgat ruins a game for u, thats on u lmao

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Afraid of poyser? Sounded like u weee implying he was setting u up in ur last post or did i misread?
I didn’t say anything like that?

Poyser made a fair observation. I made a mistake and he called me out of it. There are several people trying to make a living off of his work and get an easy lynch through what he did. Those are the ones I’m more suspicious of.

I’m not 8 years old. I’m not going to just automatically suspect someone because they suspect me.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Only derailed if u let it lol. Im one player, if tgat ruins a game for u, thats on u lmao

So you disagree that it’s caused the majority of conversation to be about who you should shoot?

Get out of here with that. Anyone unnecessarily claiming this early when they’re under no pressure is going to have people discussing them instead of other things.

Reactions: Sister Abigail