"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
So you disagree that it’s caused the majority of conversation to be about who you should shoot?

Get out of here with that. Anyone unnecessarily claiming this early when they’re under no pressure is going to have people discussing them instead of other things.
Yes i disagree, ppl r still giving reads n voting. Ur talking out of yr ass buddy

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Great argument. I must be mafia now.
I'm laughing at your choices.

You enjoy that fence that you're sitting on?

Vote: Mandalorian

If you don't swing today or cop a bullet, you can bet I'm turning up on your doorstep tonight. Imma be watching your every move son.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Vote Count incoming, just woke up

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
N the fact ur this upset about me claiming is very odd, mb u should focus in the game

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Yes i disagree, ppl r still giving reads n voting. Ur talking out of yr ass buddy

Right, regardless of your alignment, I’m going to explain why claiming this early is a bad idea, especially with what you have claimed. These are my opinions, you and anyone else are welcome to disagree, but I’m allowed to have them.

1. You’ve narrowed the field down for their kill. They know what you’ve got and so now they’ve got a better chance of hitting cop or doctor.
2. If you get it wrong, you’ve set yourself up to be lynched as well and that’s two town dead because of your choice to claim.
3. As I’ve already been over in my exchange with Ace yesterday, it’s possible for mafia to influence who you kill. Whether they’re leading the charge or jumping onto an already established view that may be wrong.

So if I see what I think is bad town play, I’m going to call it out. Like I said yesterday, I’m allowed to do that.

I'm laughing at your choices.

You enjoy that fence that you're sitting on?

Vote: Mandalorian

If you don't swing today or cop a bullet, you can bet I'm turning up on your doorstep tonight. Imma be watching your every move son.

What fence? I’ve put a vote down and explained my reasons for having the vote where I’ve put it?

And for the bottom part, that’s cool. I’ve got nothing to hide. You do you.

Also it is quite funny RD saying I’m the one that’s upset and then here you are posting this.

N the fact ur this upset about me claiming is very odd, mb u should focus in the game

I’m not upset dude. Again, I’m not 8 years old. It’s mafia, people are going to suspect me for whatever reason, and especially when I’m here myself saying that they’ve got one.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Right, regardless of your alignment, I’m going to explain why claiming this early is a bad idea, especially with what you have claimed. These are my opinions, you and anyone else are welcome to disagree, but I’m allowed to have them.

1. You’ve narrowed the field down for their kill. They know what you’ve got and so now they’ve got a better chance of hitting cop or doctor.
2. If you get it wrong, you’ve set yourself up to be lynched as well and that’s two town dead because of your choice to claim.
3. As I’ve already been over in my exchange with Ace yesterday, it’s possible for mafia to influence who you kill. Whether they’re leading the charge or jumping onto an already established view that may be wrong.

So if I see what I think is bad town play, I’m going to call it out. Like I said yesterday, I’m allowed to do that.

What fence? I’ve put a vote down and explained my reasons for having the vote where I’ve put it?

And for the bottom part, that’s cool. I’ve got nothing to hide. You do you.

Also it is quite funny RD saying I’m the one that’s upset and then here you are posting this.

I’m not upset dude. Again, I’m not 8 years old. It’s mafia, people are going to suspect me for whatever reason, and especially when I’m here myself saying that they’ve got one.
Yawn. Yawn. Yawn.

I don't care for your engagement with RD. I am concerned with your seeming attack on my intelligence.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
What's good everyone? I'm about twenty pages behind after my slumber.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
lol buddy, I know play mafia plenty, stop wasting time trying to scold me and tell me who you would shoot. this is boring me

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
im not 8 years old is not a qualified defence either btw, just answer the question I posed you Mando. Or die.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
lol buddy, I know play mafia plenty, stop wasting time trying to scold me and tell me who you would shoot. this is boring me
I’ve already answered that. I said Tweet or Lethal Banks.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
oh right lol, the lethal answer was so baffling I forgot.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Yawn. Yawn. Yawn.

I don't care for your engagement with RD. I am concerned with your seeming attack on my intelligence.
Wait what?

When did I do that?

You post a gif in response to my answer saying you’d be an option for me to shoot at if I was RD, and I make a sarcastic response.

You then vote me… because I insulted your intelligence? By doing that? Are you for real?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Wait what?

When did I do that?

You post a gif in response to my answer saying you’d be an option for me to shoot at if I was RD, and I make a sarcastic response.

You then vote me… because I insulted your intelligence? By doing that? Are you for real?
cora-jade.gif