"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Insults is not the only way to be hostile.

And yopu did called me a dick.

or that one doesn't make the cut in you "Only this are insults SA approves of"
I mean, I said you probably are a dick. I think you've been unnecessarily rude and disrespectful to me. That's usually what dicks do. And that was literally ten minutes ago. So you can't really say I've been tossing insults all game.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I can't care less about "your name" I only hope I never have the displeasure to see you again after this game.
If you aren't scum, I'm really not sure how you ended up so triggered this game. I wish you all the best in life if we don't play another game together.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
I mean, I said you probably are a dick. I think you've been unnecessarily rude and disrespectful to me. That's usually what dicks do. And that was literally ten minutes ago. So you can't really say I've been tossing insults all game.
Well you are putting me in the same box as the "TAKE THE TAMPON OUT YOUR ANUS" guy, so I find that pretty insulting, when the only way i refer to you was Lost lamb, deer in headlights" or whatever that phrase goes.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Well you are putting me in the same box as the "TAKE THE TAMPON OUT YOUR ANUS" guy, so I find that pretty insulting, when the only way i refer to you was Lost lamb, deer in headlights" or whatever that phrase goes.
this guy :bosque

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
If you aren't scum, I'm really not sure how you ended up so triggered this game. I wish you all the best in life if we don't play another game together.
We will definitely wont, don't worry. Have a nice life calling people dick and accusing them of faking their emotions.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I thought it was funny

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I mean, I think Jeff has been way more crude than you. If you feel insulted because I have said you and Jeff have been silly, and you think Jeff has been so much worse, than I do apologize for that. But clearly you are also having issues with Jeff's language so you can't just simply see me as the aggressor here.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Marvel, if you're Town, I really haven't meant to set you off this game. I'm sorry you see my play style as being some sort of detriment to your mental health, but it hasn't been intentional.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
I mean, I think Jeff has been way more crude than you. If you feel insulted because I have said you and Jeff have been silly, and you think Jeff has been so much worse, than I do apologize for that. But clearly you are also having issues with Jeff's language so you can't just simply see me as the aggressor here.
I never said I was okay with RD saying those things to you, you just decided it was a coordinated attack. So I have to spend this time defending me from you accusations, but i said it now that and other comments have been out of line.

But in this forum people are pretty open about not being PG so idk what to say.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Stop talking about me, using quotes and say it directly.
Why do you think it's conducive to continue a dialogue right now with SA, genuinely curious, are you getting something game related out of it?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I never said I was okay with RD saying those things to you, you just decided it was a coordinated attack. So I have to spend this time defending me from you accusations, but i said it now that and other comments have been out of line.

But in this forum people are pretty open about not being PG so idk what to say.
Just because I think it could be a coordinated attack doesn't mean I think you two are on the same level. I'm sorry you thought that was the comparison and you felt the need to defend yourself.

Oh, I'm aware of the language in most Mafia games. I'm not offended or upset, just said I'm deserving of a bit more respect than that. If people want to tell me I'm useless or hostile, that is definitely their prerogative.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Marvel, if you're Town, I really haven't meant to set you off this game. I'm sorry you see my play style as being some sort of detriment to your mental health, but it hasn't been intentional.
I also not in a crusade to smear you name. You might think my suss is bad, fine, but for me it makes sense, and then you take that and say RD and I are working together to destroy you or something.

No I just following my suss. And is really annoying that people are calling you, and that the person that has meta on you reduces your game to just a troll, when that is not fucking true.

And then come people like RKD or whatever that have no fucking business in this to enter conversations that are not related to game.

So no, I'm not fake annoyed, I'm fucking annoyed.

And that is why I hate mafia, it takes out the worst in people.

So sorry, I'm not trying to destroy your character, but I legit suss you, regardless of this angry triangle of rd sa ace.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I also not in a crusade to smear you name. You might think my suss is bad, fine, but for me it makes sense, and then you take that and say RD and I are working together to destroy you or something.

No I just following my suss. And is really annoying that people are calling you, and that the person that has meta on you reduces your game to just a troll, when that is not fucking true.

And then come people like RKD or whatever that have no fucking business in this to enter conversations that are not related to game.

So no, I'm not fake annoyed, I'm fucking annoyed.

And that is why I hate mafia, it takes out the worst in people.

So sorry, I'm not trying to destroy your character, but I legit suss you, regardless of this angry triangle of rd sa ace.
but anything in this thread is related to the game mate. So it's everyone's business. If I think you're clogging the thread with shite you can bet it's game related, right now this whole dialogue serves little purpose other than to distract people as far as I can see

Reactions: Canadian Dragon