"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I have a question, are we taking Mando at face value? Is there reason he couldn’t be just messing with us on the results? I’m obviously not caught up so if he was confirmed as town somehow that’s cool.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
  • Haha
Reactions: Ekkologix

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
I have a question, are we taking Mando at face value? Is there reason he couldn’t be just messing with us on the results? I’m obviously not caught up so if he was confirmed as town somehow that’s cool.
Mando is mech cleared town.
Won the desperado hit.
RD flip as town desperado.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
He survived Jeff’s desperado shot. I played with the idea last night but he could be II. Play style is important

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
He was shot by desperado Jeff and Jeff died.

suppose there’s an outside chance he is investigation immune. That would be very unfortunate

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
That makes sense then, appreciate it. Just wanted to be sure

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
He was shot by desperado Jeff and Jeff died.

suppose there’s an outside chance he is investigation immune. That would be very unfortunate

Just got to play the odds and assume he didn’t hit the II scum player but would be fucking hilarious if he did.

Reactions: Poyser

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
whats the purpose of this question phenom?

none answer this btw, let him figure it out on his own

ur gna have to catch up sooner or later

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Add PEIN to this.

There's my 4 scum leans at this point in time. 3 (if we run with the 25% rule) are hiding away. Knockity knock knock
do you have other reasons for scum reading tpein other than sheeping ekko because that's not really AI?

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena

Radiant​

Role Description:
The Radiant will passively cause any action used on them at night to be copied and used on another randomly chosen player.

I found this role, maybe this explains so many visitors and tweet visiting Lethal? But also no because they don't visit people.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
No double voter bullshit which is always nice.

* Cp starts it with a vote on Tweet from "5 pages of reading" and then nothing further to it, rather than a comment on the Jeff/Tweet issue being fabricated. (CP's Vote on tweet)
* Smark's vote is due to jeff already claiming, and his wanting to solve this issue (Smark's vote)
* Mando's vote...I can't find in the search. He did vote for OJ though as a "reaction test" and then went off it. Null point though cos he confirmed town.
* I voted because I was under the assumption that Mando would be shot at by Jeff, and wanted to pursue my next suspect (My vote)
* Ekko votes (Ekko vote)
* Pein following Ekko without much knowledge in game. Red flag. (Pein's vote)
* Poyser consistent on Tweet for much of the phase. No issue at all.
* Baldrick and Oneiros' votes stick out like a sore thumb. (Baldrick's vote) and (Oneiros' Vote) Goodness me.
* Marvel voted very close to the deadline and provided some resistance before voting. Perhaps comfortable in the timeline. But, going against this grain, is that I vibe him as a town lean so I think it's all above board for him (Marvel's vote)

Provides absolutely NOTHING further on this "read back" and goes with tweet over Baldrick. Oh boy.

What I was getting at with my memory of the read through. Providing time stamps and votes left, entertains voting but gives himself an out to do so by voicing his displeasure of no kills and already having a clear.

13 players voted. 11 non-voters.

Tweet; Doddsy; PHEN0M; John McHenry; Death Dealer; Worst Player Ever; Wangman Page; OldJay; Captain Holt; Showtime; Ace.

Tweet (117); Doddsy (19); PHEN0M (4); John McHenry (28); Death Dealer (0); Worst Player Ever (1); Wangman Page (30); OldJay (5); Captain Holt (53); Showtime (18); Ace (0).

Brackets are number of posts. Tweet, Johnny, Wang & Holt had more than enough posts and thread traction in my estimation to have placed a vote at some point in the 48 hours that we had. Wonder why they didn't. Doddsy went hard on Jeff but no vote, and was around before the shot. Intriguing.
this is pretty interesting RE: One, seems like he didn't want to make a decision at crunch time and waited for others to pick the direction before deciding whether he would join on. Obviously looks far worse for him if baldrick is scum

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K

Radiant​

Role Description:
The Radiant will passively cause any action used on them at night to be copied and used on another randomly chosen player.

I found this role, maybe this explains so many visitors and tweet visiting Lethal? But also no because they don't visit people.
Don't really understand how this relates at all to what happened to Lethal? Can you explain the theory

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Don't really understand how this relates at all to what happened to Lethal? Can you explain the theory

I'm trying to figure out why or how a VT was able to visit someone.