"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Just so we are clear ace, I don’t think your game is just to troll, but I certainly think you can degenerate into that when you get triggered in a game or get into it with someone. In our quals game and your first game here I thought you were a great player, that’s the whole reason I was so sure you were scum in the final, because you were playing so below that with your trolling and your arguing. I now obviously understand that it’s the way you react when the game isn’t really going your way. I think this game you’ve been more finale than the other 2, which is why I’m fairly confident you are town. But maybe taking a break from mafia and refreshing will do you some good. It was a really exhausting couple of months being in champs.
We’ve all been there tho, I’ve certainly allowed myself to degenerate into nothing more than being toxic to people during games more times than I can count. A break always did me good

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Why did you choose to ISO Phenom?
I knew that I would be pressed for time, and wanted to try to get some specific reads. I thought it made the most sense to focus on people who hadn't posted as much as some others. I can focus on some others when I get done with work.

Reactions: CraigPelton

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Just so we are clear ace, I don’t think your game is just to troll, but I certainly think you can degenerate into that when you get triggered in a game or get into it with someone. In our quals game and your first game here I thought you were a great player, that’s the whole reason I was so sure you were scum in the final, because you were playing so below that with your trolling and your arguing. I now obviously understand that it’s the way you react when the game isn’t really going your way. I think this game you’ve been more finale than the other 2, which is why I’m fairly confident you are town. But maybe taking a break from mafia and refreshing will do you some good. It was a really exhausting couple of months being in champs.
We’ve all been there tho, I’ve certainly allowed myself to degenerate into nothing more than being toxic to people during games more times than I can count. A break always did me good
so he was scum in the finale and you had him pegged based on play above his norm?

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
but anything in this thread is related to the game mate. So it's everyone's business. If I think you're clogging the thread with shite you can bet it's game related, right now this whole dialogue serves little purpose other than to distract people as far as I can see
That you can't separate game related to distractions like you call it is your problem not mine.

SA enter with the question of what you made of RD and me against them.

I reply to that.

And then you enter the Knight in shinning armor that literally no one asked for to give your opinion about a distraction. if you feel that way ignore it and move on. Instead of being a dick yourself.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I knew that I would be pressed for time, and wanted to try to get some specific reads. I thought it made the most sense to focus on people who hadn't posted as much as some others. I can focus on some others when I get done with work.
I did the same thing!

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
I appreciate this, and I agree i don't think that either the finale or this are good games for me, no doubt about that.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
so he was scum in the finale and you had him pegged based on play above his norm?
I was town, I have only play as town with Poyser, and Poyser has always been town.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Every time ace marvel says the d word :dean

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Again RDK making assumptions of things they know nothing about. smh

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
it seems that i have to use 3% of my full power here

jojo-yare-yare-daze.gif

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
That flip has really fucked me off.

Gonna have to hit well with my target tonight

Also whomever asked for my d1 analysis post, search it up. I’m on phone and won’t be at PC for hours. I’m not doing a D2 one.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Hey lethal could you analyse that tweet D1 wagon please? Think it might be really helpful