"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I can buy that because I think Jeff was legit pissed I voted him in D1 on his first slot and continued on feeling those emotions into his second slot. However, my issue comes from I feel he ramped up his frustration and language towards me for no reason, trying to play into the role that he was still pissed at me. I COULD buy me vs Jeff as t/t.

Marvel on the other hand, I honestly don't think he has any justification whatsoever to be as angry as he is with me this game. His whole case around me seems to be a targeted Smark N1 and he ended up dying. Then not sure where the anger came from.
don't really have any sort of read on Marvel

He's rubbing me the complete wrong way and just seems like a dick tbh but it doesn't help me with any sort of alignment really

Reactions: Sister Abigail

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
How come? Smark was self admittedly playing a bit scummy. I thought Lethal was scummy and didn't like the bread crumbing up to the poorly handled Cop reveal.
well you wanted to lynch the town cop claim day 1 :bosque

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena

He's rubbing me the complete wrong way and just seems like a dick tbh but it doesn't help me with any sort of alignment really
Don't worry the sentiment is mutual. And if you have something to say, don't be a coward and dierected at me.

Talking of other like they are not here is the real dick move.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Don't worry the sentiment is mutual. And if you have something to say, don't be a coward and dierected at me.

Talking of other like they are not here is the real dick move.
I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings

Reactions: CraigPelton

Sister Abigail

Reaction score

I mean, he probably is a dick, I just don't believe he's this big of a dick for real. I've been in some pretty toxic arguments in Mafia (ex. Flower, Fuji), and what I've said and how I've acted in those games was completely unacceptable. I've been called hostile and ballastic this game and I've been absolutely tame at all times. Just feels like there's a purposeful smear campaign out there on me right now.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Who were the first few who turned up the heat on Tweet in D1?
I definitely thought he was scum the entire time and am still not convinced his flip isn't fake but am trying not to operate under that assumption

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I definitely thought he was scum the entire time and am still not convinced his flip isn't fake but am trying not to operate under that assumption
Are we acting a bastard game?? Because if there are fake flips, I won't be pleased.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I mean, he probably is a dick, I just don't believe he's this big of a dick for real. I've been in some pretty toxic arguments in Mafia (ex. Flower, Fuji), and what I've said and how I've acted in those games was completely unacceptable. I've been called hostile and ballastic this game and I've been absolutely tame at all times. Just feels like there's a purposeful smear campaign out there on me right now.
But why would scum fake being more antagonistic and create a hostile situation that not only draws attention to them but draws NEGATIVE attention to them?

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Fuck I’m super unsure on what the best move is here. There I was last night saying we shouldn’t give shit away during night but I’m almost certain I’m going to die with this information.