"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
So I killed Switch and decided to announce I visited him? What's my scum motivation for that?
Saying exactly this:
So I killed Switch and decided to announce I visited him? What's my scum motivation for that?

A wolf could never, obvi I'm town because of it regardless that the person you visited ended dead.

Uhhh but Ace I super suss Switch, that's what I did it. Well that at least tell us your reads are bad.

Reactions: CraigPelton

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
No complaints, I'm saying you and RD are faking your frustration and anger towards me. I didn't think it was hard to understand. I find you both scummy. I also appreciated the attempt to distance yourselves from each when you both came out and said the other one was super scummy, for no reason, and then just dropped it.
Oh so now you are me and know how I feel, wow.

The fake feeling whisperer here.

Can you tell me how i will feel tomorrow?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Who were the first few who turned up the heat on Tweet in D1?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Saying exactly this:

A wolf could never, obvi I'm town because of it regardless that the person you visited ended dead.

Uhhh but Ace I super suss Switch, that's what I did it. Well that at least tell us your reads are bad.
So I just bring on that kind of heat to then attempt to play dumb, fully knowing you and RD would be on my ass today? Makes sense.

Switch literally said he was purposely playing a bit sussy. I really can't help that I suspected him.

What about your reads, Marvel? Have you brought us a Wolf pelt yet?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Just trying to iso a player or two before I get tied up with work this afternoon.

Most of Phenom's post just seem like he's trying to say stuff to get his post count up. Comments like, "This isn't where I parked my car," and openly admitting that he's not going to try to keep up until things thin out seems a bit scummy to me in nature.
Why did you choose to ISO Phenom?

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
So I just bring on that kind of heat to then attempt to play dumb, fully knowing you and RD would be on my ass today? Makes sense.

Switch literally said he was purposely playing a bit sussy. I really can't help that I suspected him.

What about your reads, Marvel? Have you brought us a Wolf pelt yet?
Have you?

Let me check with RD how we feel about you because, we need to be on the same page. brb

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
@Mandalorian one of the players u saw is scum. i think u have to reveal that info b4 end of night lest u get strongman killed

its okay we can sacrifice a potential doctor for finding scum. i'll take the 1 for 1 tbh. just give us the name u feel is the scummier of 2 and we will discuss it first b4 giving us the other name
Why just one name? If he's going to reveal info and potentially out the Doc, shouldn't we get both names? If he's wrong about the scummier of the two, and we somehow go after the Doc, then we'll never know the name of the other player if Mando is killed.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
oof the wifom

I've done exactly this multiple times in my mafia career including the part where I ask the thread WHY I would do such a thing lolol

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
just getting back to the front end of the Jeff/SA tiff and gut says it's a town/town interaction although jeff had just repped in so there's a continuation factor to account. dont really see them drawing so much attention to themselves though as scum, jeff takes more of a back seat as scum in particular

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
CP is growing on me, in the most bias way possible, but still.

You go CP!!!!

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Baldrick's whole "I'm not going to be forced into dueling," and then agreeing to duel Tweet (who flipped town) also seems sus to me. But I'm also hung up on the fact that (from what I've read), duelists are typically town.
This is finally a post I've liked from you. I asked if Duelist can be scum role and there was an affirmative answer. I don't think just because Duelist is usually a Town role clears Baldy. I made a case on him around the end of D1. Maybe you can look at it and tell me what you think?