"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Baldrick's whole "I'm not going to be forced into dueling," and then agreeing to duel Tweet (who flipped town) also seems sus to me. But I'm also hung up on the fact that (from what I've read), duelists are typically town.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
@Mandalorian one of the players u saw is scum. i think u have to reveal that info b4 end of night lest u get strongman killed

its okay we can sacrifice a potential doctor for finding scum. i'll take the 1 for 1 tbh. just give us the name u feel is the scummier of 2 and we will discuss it first b4 giving us the other name
What makes you think mafia have a strongman :pogba

also, since you said that you could be responsible for lethals no result I’d rather you elaborate first. Lethal being blocked is what made it most likely that he was town but if you’re saying he probably wasn’t blocked then he could easily still be scum

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I'm a little torn on OldJay. His lack of posting doesn't bother me (because I know his work schedule is fucking hell), but the content of his few posts doesn't seem to be much of anything. Again, basing this off the one game I played with him in which he was town. He didn't post much during his work stretches, but he did provide at least a few good reads. If he's just behind because he's behind, then I'll revisit this later and say I was wrong, but right now, I have a slight scum lean on him.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
What makes you think mafia have a strongman :pogba

also, since you said that you could be responsible for lethals no result I’d rather you elaborate first. Lethal being blocked is what made it most likely that he was town but if you’re saying he probably wasn’t blocked then he could easily still be scum
i dont know if they have one. its possible they do and use it on mando to silence him b4 he says what he saw

he could have still being blocked by the 2 other visitors which is why we need mando to give us the scummier of the 2. we will discuss that name then mando can give us the other. i'll claim my action day 3

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
safe to say atleast lethal and oneiros arent s/s

wud love for one of them to flip scum. the other is giga cleared

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Alright. Logging out for a video call for work. I’ll be back on later today.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Vote Count:

Marvel (2) - TP, Doddsy
Holt (12) - Poyser, RD, Marvel, Ekko, McHenry, Lethal, Wang, Oneiros, Man, SA, RDK, N0M
SA (1) - Sayer

Duel Count:

Baldrick (12) - Ekko, Poyser, RD, Man, Nom, RDK, Tommy, Sister, Wang, Lethal, Doddsy, OldJay, Oneiros
Tweet (3) - Holt, McHenry, WorstPlayerEver

More Union boys losing the battle to the death against the Confederate scum it seems. You hate to see it.

@Captain Holt was assassinated by a crazed Charles Guiteau

Major General James A. Garfield - Union Aligned Paranoid Gun Owner
gengarfieldstanding.jpg

You are James Garfield, the Union Aligned Paranoid Gun Owner. For some strange reason, you get the idea that in the future, when you are President, some madman may just attempt to take your life because you wronged them in some way. Well, not anymore; you're gonna be prepared to make sure that doesn't happen anytime soon. You have a loaded gun on you at all times, and if you are visited by anyone at night, you will instinctively shoot them, regardless of their alignment. This gun only works once, so you better hope you hit some Confederate scum.

You win when all threats to the Union are eliminated! Glory, Hallelujah!

@Tweet died an honorable death in a duel with destiny.

Brigadier General Benjamin Henry Grierson - Union Aligned Vanilla Townie
Grierson-Ben-Brig.JPG

You are Benjamin Grierson, the Union Aligned Vanilla Townie. You were a participant on the side of the Union during the Civil War, and as such, you have no special powers other than your vote.

You win when all threats to the Union are eliminated! Glory, Hallelujah!

It is now NIGHT 2! Night 2 lasts 12 hours or until all powers have been sent in.
(Will note ahead of time I work until after the deadline, so note that all roles sent in post-11:16 CST will not count)
Not necessarily surprised.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I still can't get my head around that Day 1 coming from a town Captain Holt tbh:bosque

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
What should I make of the narrative that Ace Marvel and Red Dragon pushed that I was scum when I didn't want to vote Tweet...

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Barry seems to think fucking with his players makes it a fun game or makes him an eccentric host or whatever. It’s annoying as fuck. You can’t figure out a game when the host is intentionally fucking with you
This seems almost like a forced reaction...

• Wow
Reactions: CraigPelton

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
What should I make of the narrative that Ace Marvel and Red Dragon pushed that I was scum when I didn't want to vote Tweet...
Can you stop lying for idk 1 second?

Quote me saying I suss you for voting tweet?

I've been clear that I suss you for you errhh I visitied switch but Im not telling waa waa my role sucks charade.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Literally the only thing you have done for the 24 hours is complain that people are rude to you and that you are so sweet.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Can you stop lying for idk 1 second?

Quote me saying I suss you for voting tweet?

I've been clear that I suss you for you errhh I visitied switch but Im not telling waa waa my role sucks charade.
So I killed Switch and decided to announce I visited him? What's my scum motivation for that?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Literally the only thing you have done for the 24 hours is complain that people are rude to you and that you are so sweet.
No complaints, I'm saying you and RD are faking your frustration and anger towards me. I didn't think it was hard to understand. I find you both scummy. I also appreciated the attempt to distance yourselves from each when you both came out and said the other one was super scummy, for no reason, and then just dropped it.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Marvel, I'm just going to assume every elevated emotion you display towards me is scum notivated. I hope that's okay and allows us maybe not to run circles around each other next day.