"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
@Mandalorian one of the players u saw is scum. i think u have to reveal that info b4 end of night lest u get strongman killed

its okay we can sacrifice a potential doctor for finding scum. i'll take the 1 for 1 tbh. just give us the name u feel is the scummier of 2 and we will discuss it first b4 giving us the other name

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
wang seems town

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
4 town down

20 left

mafia 6-7

town 13-14

if we don't have 3p we are looking at something like this.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
WPE makes 3 total posts in the game, one of which was a sign up, one was a comment about people coming here from another forum that shut down, then comes in with a read about how Tweet was agressive and got tunnled. That leads me to think he's following along and forming an opinion, but doesn't want to help the town try to figure anything out.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
So is there a chance that a BG was seen visiting lethal? Yes. Is there also a chance that a BG didn’t visit lethal? Yes. Either way, putting my faith in Poyser to lead us to victory.

• Haha
Reactions: Poyser

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
My take on tweet (this is off memory cause I'm not reading over 3500 posts) so as I recall he got jumped on very early on with little to no basis for it. He's also been jumped on by viturally everyone. Nobody ever really coming to his defense. Could he be scum? Certainly I've said that I'm not confident on him being town I'm just not positive he's scum. He's never really flipped his stances on anyone, he's never targeted anyone specifically for claiming he's scum. He's been consistant in my view.

If he's scum he's done nothing to help their team in any meaningful way, so he either really truly doesn't want to play the game. Or he's not scum and will be mis lynched.
wow either really good town read here or TMI scum

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
So is there a chance that a BG was seen visiting lethal? Yes. Is there also a chance that a BG didn’t visit lethal? Yes. Either way, putting my faith in Poyser to lead us to victory.
by "us" u mean the mafia team or town team?

so far poyser has lead a mislynch

u can give us something better than this

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score

Poyser "lead" the Holt mislynch, but you yourself acknowledged that Holt dug that hole pretty deep for himself. You and Poyser are currently my two strongest town leans.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score

You also seemed to co-sign the lynch on Holt and haven’t seen you lead a lynch on scum yet so something about stones and glass houses

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Poyser "lead" the Holt mislynch, but you yourself acknowledged that Holt dug that hole pretty deep for himself. You and Poyser are currently my two strongest town leans.
I don't think Ekko and Poyser are on the same team.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
yes. if u have not read the game and just saw poyser lead a mislynch i fail to see where r u getting ur faith in him from

Youre reading my post at the surface level and that’s okay, it actually might make me feel better about your alignment.