"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
oof the wifom

I've done exactly this multiple times in my mafia career including the part where I ask the thread WHY I would do such a thing lolol
Well, people have really been saying I do certain things based on my meta this game. I promise you if I'm Wolf, that's not the kind of bold action I'd take n

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
seems like he's genuinely trying to keep up and give genuine independent thoughts which I am not sure is in scum wangs wheelhouse or at least wasn't when I last played with him
I have felt Wang to be townish this game as well.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I promise you that whenever someone talks about their own meta all I hear is white noise

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
just getting back to the front end of the Jeff/SA tiff and gut says it's a town/town interaction although jeff had just repped in so there's a continuation factor to account. dont really see them drawing so much attention to themselves though as scum, jeff takes more of a back seat as scum in particular
I can buy that because I think Jeff was legit pissed I voted him in D1 on his first slot and continued on feeling those emotions into his second slot. However, my issue comes from I feel he ramped up his frustration and language towards me for no reason, trying to play into the role that he was still pissed at me. I COULD buy me vs Jeff as t/t.

Marvel on the other hand, I honestly don't think he has any justification whatsoever to be as angry as he is with me this game. His whole case around me seems to be a targeted Smark N1 and he ended up dying. Then not sure where the anger came from.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I promise you that whenever someone talks about their own meta all I hear is white noise
As you absolutely should. I'm just saying if people want to quote my meta when I've played few games with them and haven't played at all in a year, I just thought I'd throw out what I'd actually do. When I flip Town, just file this away gently on your brain.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I have appreciated RDK's sensible, sober commentary this game but haven't really found myself thinking he's town yet

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
this is pretty sus
How come? Smark was self admittedly playing a bit scummy. I thought Lethal was scummy and didn't like the bread crumbing up to the poorly handled Cop reveal.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
The sexual tension between these ambiguously gendered individuals is palpable

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
SA:

Sussing me is fake and you a wrong and i'm so obvi town.
I'm the best player ever and people are sussing me to fake emotions.